Posted in the Danville Forum

WORST_ LAWYER_ EVER

Danville, KY

#1 Mar 8, 2010
HE'S BULLS***
HMMM

Winchester, KY

#4 Feb 24, 2011
Hate to tell you but your wrong. He kicks a**! I had him for a criminal case and I know what I should have gotten but instead beacuse of him I am out with a slap on the wrist.
True

Elgin, TX

#5 Feb 24, 2011
Ha! Guess he is worst ever if u were guilty and u r walking the streets!
pointless

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 Feb 25, 2011
There is no point as to a criminal walking the streets. If you are paying the man(and he's not cheap),then that is his job. That's what "DEFENSE" lawyers are for. He's not just a defense lawyer, but also does family court and custody issues. And if you need it, he's a damn fine lawyer. May be a prick to some ppl, but thats his personality. He doesn't need to have a friendship with everyone he comes into contact with, but, my question is why is this subject coming up from March 2010?? As far as you saying he's BS, if he was, he would not have the money he does. You are high class, right? Getting on here starting BS? And that's also why you started this thread a year ago, and nobody comments til now.
tothepoint

Danville, KY

#7 Mar 7, 2011
hell treat u with respect and treat u right if u do they same to him hes a hell of a lawyer and has won alot of case and he aint cheap but he gets his shit done and to the prick bout the criminal walking the streets ur a dumb a$$ he did the job he was hired for. he knows his shit and if u dont like him is prolly cause ur a piece of sh!t and treated him bad or was going into a pointless case
pointless

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Mar 8, 2011
tothepoint wrote:
hell treat u with respect and treat u right if u do they same to him hes a hell of a lawyer and has won alot of case and he aint cheap but he gets his shit done and to the prick bout the criminal walking the streets ur a dumb a$$ he did the job he was hired for. he knows his shit and if u dont like him is prolly cause ur a piece of sh!t and treated him bad or was going into a pointless case

I said the same exact thing that you did. I took up for him, so you need to re-read my post. You seem to be the dumba$$. I said, that is his job. He is a "DEFENSE" lawyer. So, if someone dida crime, but Eph did his job, and did what he does, then that criminal may be free, walking the streets. And they paid him to make sure they are found not guilty. So, you need to realize that I did not say anything against him, I was DEFENDING him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
karen white 24 min the fact 21
Renee baxter 34 min the fact 2
Justin Gamble 2 hr blondie 21
Lexi 3 hr truth 10
Nathan Burns 4 hr Blonde 2
Cops at Kroger in Danville (Feb '14) 7 hr Sam 252
Police brutality 7 hr lol 3
Danville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Danville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Danville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Danville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:29 am PST

NBC Sports 7:29AM
Marvin Lewis doesn't get Jeremy Hill's touchdown celebrations, but likes how often he's celebrating
NFL 8:22 AM
Bengals player: 'I guess we're afraid of the dark'
NBC Sports 8:27 AM
A.J. Green back to practice after brief illness
Bleacher Report12:39 PM
Thomas Seeking Broncos Record for 100-Yard Receiving Games
ESPN 1:03 PM
Browns' Mingo fined $16,537 for hit on Dalton