HMMM

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Hate to tell you but your wrong. He kicks a**! I had him for a criminal case and I know what I should have gotten but instead beacuse of him I am out with a slap on the wrist.
True

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Ha! Guess he is worst ever if u were guilty and u r walking the streets!
pointless

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Judged:

There is no point as to a criminal walking the streets. If you are paying the man(and he's not cheap),then that is his job. That's what "DEFENSE" lawyers are for. He's not just a defense lawyer, but also does family court and custody issues. And if you need it, he's a damn fine lawyer. May be a prick to some ppl, but thats his personality. He doesn't need to have a friendship with everyone he comes into contact with, but, my question is why is this subject coming up from March 2010?? As far as you saying he's BS, if he was, he would not have the money he does. You are high class, right? Getting on here starting BS? And that's also why you started this thread a year ago, and nobody comments til now.
tothepoint

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

hell treat u with respect and treat u right if u do they same to him hes a hell of a lawyer and has won alot of case and he aint cheap but he gets his shit done and to the prick bout the criminal walking the streets ur a dumb a$$ he did the job he was hired for. he knows his shit and if u dont like him is prolly cause ur a piece of sh!t and treated him bad or was going into a pointless case
pointless

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Judged:

tothepoint wrote:
hell treat u with respect and treat u right if u do they same to him hes a hell of a lawyer and has won alot of case and he aint cheap but he gets his shit done and to the prick bout the criminal walking the streets ur a dumb a$$ he did the job he was hired for. he knows his shit and if u dont like him is prolly cause ur a piece of sh!t and treated him bad or was going into a pointless case

I said the same exact thing that you did. I took up for him, so you need to re-read my post. You seem to be the dumba$$. I said, that is his job. He is a "DEFENSE" lawyer. So, if someone dida crime, but Eph did his job, and did what he does, then that criminal may be free, walking the streets. And they paid him to make sure they are found not guilty. So, you need to realize that I did not say anything against him, I was DEFENDING him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Danville Forum right now

Search the Danville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 146,193
send mexicans home (Mar '11) 2 hr Tanya 53
What is it about factories and cheating? 2 hr Tanya 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr oscar 16,116
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr terri 26,184
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr sad 81,569
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr shew 1,014
•••
•••
•••
•••

Danville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••