Sparkle Drug & Others.
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Unknown

Richmond, KY

#1 Jan 17, 2012
anyone know the chemical formula or structure of the sparkle drug bath salt, or just better yet simply the compound, i know its a research chemical, yet to determine what thought of sending a sample off for lab analysis but yeah lol, anyways i know MDAI is know as sparkle but i dont think thats what it is because its closer to cocaine that xtasy, any information would be greatly appreciated...has anyone tried 25I-NBOMe, Methoxetamine, Methiopropamine, or 6-APB aka BenzoFury? if so whats your experiences/thoughts of whichever.
Unknown

Macon, GA

#2 Jan 18, 2012
I don't know what is in it.... would like to know myself but my daughter was addicted to that stuff! It is a very dangerous drug! I would not dare advise anyone to consume it in anyway shape form or fashion! She got to where she could not even function or feed herself. And she is not the only one, a lot of people in this community are on this stuff! You can ask Ky Poison Control Center they will tell you it is a dangerous and addictive Drug!!!!!!!
sss
#3 Jan 18, 2012
it should be out- lawed they say there is something called a head shop in danville it should be closed down....
Doesnt Matter

Detroit, MI

#4 Jan 18, 2012
Wrong again....no head shops in danville
Tingo

United States

#5 Jan 18, 2012
It's sad that we even buy bath salts anymore because of the druggies. Te only kind you can buy now are the ultra expensive ones in specialty shops. Pretty soon we won't be able to buy anything because of them.
Tingo

United States

#6 Jan 18, 2012
*that we can't even*
sss
#7 Jan 18, 2012
true ive not seen one and would not know one if i saw it. but talk is going around there is a head shop selling this stuff and ive tried totalk to the peeople about the drugs but they wont listen and to the people selling this crap you are killing people
someone

Danville, KY

#8 Jan 19, 2012
i've been to a store that may be considered a head shop in danville, but they dont sell that stuff, said they would rather not be involved in that stuff.... not sure if we are talking about the same place or not. but the one by gaudies doesn't sell sparkle or ANY bath stuff.
sss
#9 Jan 19, 2012
i was told they had bought it at a head shop in danville and said they would not have to go to crab orchard any more im really worried about this but i dont know were this shop is but if what they say is true and i dont think the people would lie to me i hope they get closed down
my opinion

Macon, GA

#10 Jan 19, 2012
they all need to be made to wipe that stuff out of their place of business or face extremely stiff penalties!.......
well

Danville, KY

#11 Jan 20, 2012
let me just say, a druggie will travel to the ends of the EARTH to get their fix!! does it really matter WHERE they buy it? if u care about these people call "intervention"! if they don't buy it at one place they will buy it at the next place get a freakin life! unless this is a freaking child then tell them to seek a REHAB asap! and for "sss" they wouldn't lie to you.... hmmm wake up! they are druggies they will lie cheat steal! get REAL
hmm

Newburgh, IN

#12 Jan 20, 2012
I went into a place in Danville you may consider a head shop also. Its under Subway and I dont recall seeing anything resembling bath salts, but then again I wasnt there very long because it was kind of lame.
haha

Saint Charles, IL

#13 Jan 21, 2012
Hmm the shop under subway doesn't selling any of the shit I know personal because I go in there all the time.
danny

Danville, KY

#14 Jan 21, 2012
Finally danville gets something good for our town and everyone wants to get on here and lie. It is a little neat store that does not have anything like that in there. They are not a head shop. They are a novelty shop in my eyes. They have stuff like peddlers mall has nothing more.
crap city

Pikeville, KY

#15 Jan 21, 2012
I know some young people who are trying this stuff. It is dangerous and ruining lives. From what I hear it comes from a store in Crab Orchard. They can get away with it because at this point it is not an illegal drug.They do sell it from under the counter. Think I may take a little drive over there and see for myself. The word is they are no longer selling it. Now if I parked out front and watched the traffic flow and their customers I just bet not that many people would go that far to buy a pop now would they?
Gravelswitch

Pikeville, KY

#17 Jan 22, 2012
The store in gravelswitch id also selling this crap to our kids! These DRUGS are killing our kids!!!
Nurse

Harrodsburg, KY

#18 Jan 22, 2012
Recently treated a patient that had used sparkle. his kidneys began to fail and at one point could not even move. If they had not got him to the hospital when they did this man would have died. This is very serious and people who use this even just once are playing with their lives. One of the most dangerous drugs I have seen.
THINK

Richmond, KY

#19 Jan 22, 2012
Why do people want to do this to their bodies? And to their families? Think of the future people! You're either not going to be here or are going to be a walking zombie.
sss
#20 Jan 22, 2012
why would they lied ? they told me about crab orchard i do believe here is a shop in danville selling this crap
concerned

Newburgh, IN

#21 Jan 22, 2012
I have been hearing about sparkle and work with someone who uses it. I have even heard of people using insense to get high.People dont know how dangerous this crap can be and I am suprised at how easy it is to buy. I have heard you can get it in the head shop in Danville and several other places in Nicholasville. They need to put a stop to theses places selling this crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin OD's 12 hr 8ball 33
Kim Leffew 14 hr her friend 2
Priscilla Walker 15 hr Innocent 20
Strange panhandler at Kroger 18 hr Sadness 1
Bridget King 19 hr Hiya 14
wendy's 20 hr Dreaming 10
giovannis pizza Fri gladys 1

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance