mizz c

Somerset, KY

#1 Sep 29, 2008
e n 1 kno n e dirt?
Rider

United States

#2 Sep 30, 2008
Do u all really get on here and jus talk bout ppl DAMNNNNNNNN ppl in this town r really bored....Gosh Lee!!!!
alympia

Danville, KY

#3 Sep 30, 2008
love him!...one of my fav cousins
that guy

Danville, KY

#4 Sep 30, 2008
no dirt, jus good news here...hes been through alot hes got a crazy ass babymamma but through it all hes still coo as hell
j wizzle

United States

#6 Oct 1, 2008
dats my cousin so f*** wit him if u want to
4 real

Winchester, KY

#7 Oct 10, 2008
if u wanna know just ask him. he doesn't hide much. just make sure u ready 4 what he might say.
that girl

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Oct 15, 2008
why does everybody think jeffrey is such a bad person actually he isnt and he talks about bray all the time so why call him a dead beat dad atleast he is in his life. yeah he might fuck around but oh well he does have a crazy baby mama.
Goodz

Danville, KY

#10 Oct 15, 2008
ppl are stupid on here wasting time..good father..bad situations..lol gotta love it though
mountain dew

United States

#11 Oct 15, 2008
That b**ch chelsea is a crazy a*s b**ch and i feel sorry for jeffrey cause hes a good guy that had a baby with a nasty a*s b**ch. but im glad that he aint gonna let a trick like ha ruin him hes betta than that.. keep doin you jeffrey ans f*ck the hatas
sunshine

New Richmond, OH

#12 Oct 25, 2008
I will say this once and that is all... HI HATERS!!!! Jeffrey Guest Is The TRUTH And You can't hate him for that!! He is FAM-FAM, and This is from the heart, DON"T F>>> WITH US!!!!
loser

Somerset, KY

#15 Dec 3, 2008
u need sun sunshine on ur white a$$

Since: Dec 08

United States

#16 Dec 15, 2008
I've know Jeff for 30 years. He has always been a friend regardless of the choices he has made. I know I've made some descions I wish I could change. However, you learn, deal with it, and try to live the best life you can. Why would anyone on here be hating on him. What has he done to you? Leave him alone. He is getting his life straight. NO I'm not one of his women. I'm a friend and a WHITE one at that.:D
wrong jeff

Danville, KY

#17 Dec 15, 2008
magnolia1518 wrote:
I've know Jeff for 30 years. He has always been a friend regardless of the choices he has made. I know I've made some descions I wish I could change. However, you learn, deal with it, and try to live the best life you can. Why would anyone on here be hating on him. What has he done to you? Leave him alone. He is getting his life straight. NO I'm not one of his women. I'm a friend and a WHITE one at that.:D
LOL UMM.. THIS TOPIX IS ABOUT HIS SON.. NOT BIG JEFF!

Since: Dec 08

United States

#18 Dec 15, 2008
OOOPPPPSSSS sorry. Sorry for his son, Jeff Jr. Hey you got a good DAD need help holler.
Tiffany

Louisville, KY

#19 Dec 16, 2008
MY COUSIN, GET OFF HIS NUTS!!!! GET A LIFE!!!
jig08

Jackson, KY

#21 Jun 7, 2009
i love jeffrey and always will...people need to leave him alone! get off his nuts...jeff you know im here for you for whatever you want or need i got cha baby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
karen white 4 hr peace 10
Review: Triple O Electric LLC 4 hr sandra 6
John Edwards 4 hr what 9
don moore 5 hr JC gal 1
CVS in Danville 7 hr Dean 3
brittany treadway (Feb '10) 13 hr advice 6
Greg Coffman (May '13) 14 hr actionjacksonrn 25
Danville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Danville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Danville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Danville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick