Who's the hottie on night shift at the jail????

Posted in the Danville Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Jan 15, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wow

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

Didnt have a ring on? Prolly in his 20's like 25 or 26? Dark hair, band around his arm tattooed real hott guy! And no I wasnt a prisoner lol!
getreal

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2009

He's married! Sorry!!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

I have yet to see any 'hotties' working there lol..
Both sides of the Fence

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

getreal wrote:
He's married! Sorry!!
Sure doesnt act like it!!!! But some people are just overly friendly LOL!!!
Both sides of the fence

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

Both sides of the Fence wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure doesnt act like it!!!! But some people are just overly friendly LOL!!!
UMMM! This is the REal Both Sides of the fence, Please use ur own screen name and keep me which could care less who works at the jail out of this childish discussion!!!! Thank you very much!!
Hundley

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

so yeah if your talkin about who i think you are talkin about..you are referring about my cousin ryan. Yes he is happily married with two new babies that they are adopting. i would appreciate it if you all didnt bash him on this website or anything.thanks have a great day!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

No one was bashing anyone honey...LOL. It is a matter of opinion on if someone thinks someone is hot and I think this chic thought he was cute and wanted to know if he was available... Don't know who she is talking about but I am almost positive she was not bashing him only asking a question. At least she had the thought to ask if he was married before trying to say something to him...Most women are skanky and will just go after what they want married or not.
I Know

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

I know who he is and who he is MARRIED to.
hmmmm

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2009

he doesnt act married and, to clear up what the first person said he doesnt wear a ring.
Get Over It

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2009

hmmmm wrote:
he doesnt act married and, to clear up what the first person said he doesnt wear a ring.
Well he may not wear a ring but he is VERY married ! How are you suppossed to act when you are married, stand in the corner and not speak to anyone? He is awesome, outgoing, handsome and on and on........
GET OVER IT
hmmmm

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2009

he is flirty! thats how he acts! a married man holds himself differently!
Pleeeaaassssseee ee

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2009

most married men hold themselves, cause their wives wont!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

Not true Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssee e.

If your in that type of marriage why be in one? obviously they are in it for convienance only and should have never gotten married to begin with. Ifa man married a woman for love/desire they dont have to 'hold' themself. Lol.

All I know is if ny relationship ever gets that bad...im gone if we cant work it out..
Hundley

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

He is married for sure..im his cousin so i believe i would know..they have been together for over 5 years...
get real

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Just because you are friendly to people doesn't mean you are flirty! He is friendly with everyone both guys and girls that is just his personality. If everyone is so worried about whether he is married or not ask him, I'm sure he'll let you know!! If we are all talking about the same person, then look real close at that right hand cause he does wear a ring.

Since: Mar 09

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

get real wrote:
Just because you are friendly to people doesn't mean you are flirty! He is friendly with everyone both guys and girls that is just his personality. If everyone is so worried about whether he is married or not ask him, I'm sure he'll let you know!! If we are all talking about the same person, then look real close at that right hand cause he does wear a ring.
if he is married then the ring is on the left that is where i wear mine.
well

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

are we talking about brad?
hotbuns

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

ur suppose to wear it on the left not the right hes a playaaaaaaaaaaaaa
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

Just to clear the air since I was the person who started the topic.... My intentions were to see if he was a Single Hott guy, not make someone mad. It is understandable for people to get defensive, but I wasn't trying to break up a home, just wondering if he was attached before I said Hi. Thank u! Hopefully that clears the air!
well

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

do you work at the jail? That is good that you weren't trying to start anything but I don't think his wife would appreciate it very much if you made a point to speak to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Cornelius Scudmister 150,296
Shitting your pants at work 33 min Trish 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr hahahaha 16,128
Speedway 1 hr shopper 3
Review: O'Charley's (Nov '12) 10 hr Wow 95
cheddars 11 hr Digit 20
Cheddar's Girls 12 hr Super girl 30

Search the Danville Forum:
•••
•••
Danville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Danville Jobs