A. J. is very delicious!
capi

Danville, KY

#2 Aug 13, 2012
So not true.....Besides she is rude
Shelby

United States

#3 Sep 30, 2012
Nope, she just needs kissed till the cop-attitude goes away!
Shelby

United States

#4 Oct 12, 2012
Looked amazing! Yum!
Shelby

United States

#5 Oct 13, 2012
To quote Melissa Ferrick "I'd hold her up and drive her all night.."
PinkRules

Georgetown, KY

#6 Oct 15, 2012
Why? Besides from being rude, she is not even pretty, couldn't possibly have looked amazing, I mean come on, have you seen her hands? Total man hands!
lololol
#7 Oct 15, 2012
I thought she was a lesbian...
Shelby

United States

#8 Oct 15, 2012
She is a lesbian, and I've seen her hands they are anything but manly!! Delicious!
Friends

Corbin, KY

#9 Oct 16, 2012
I heard she is happily married with kids.....not rude, very sweet unless you deserve being rude to. Soft hands, don't know where the man hands come from????? I've seen and held them!
Shelby

United States

#10 Oct 16, 2012
Seen and felt them...lucky you!
Ryan

Danville, KY

#11 Oct 17, 2012
Shelby wrote:
She is a lesbian, and I've seen her hands they are anything but manly!! Delicious!
And so very MARRIED with 2 kids....
Ryan

Danville, KY

#12 Oct 17, 2012
And so very MARRIED!!! with 2 kids
arp

Danville, KY

#13 Oct 17, 2012
Friends wrote:
I heard she is happily married with kids.....not rude, very sweet unless you deserve being rude to. Soft hands, don't know where the man hands come from????? I've seen and held them!
Sounds like shelby needs to get a life....
Shelby

United States

#14 Oct 17, 2012
...ain't nothing wrong with admiring beauty...besides, she was married before, never know!:)
Friend 2

Corbin, KY

#15 Oct 18, 2012
She had never been married before?! First time ever.
Shelby

United States

#16 Oct 18, 2012
Her oldest child is from a previous committed relationship, whether you want to call it marriage or not, which she left for her current partner. Leave one you just might leave another...but that's irrelevant since I'm just admiring beauty!
Chameleon

Sarasota, FL

#17 Oct 21, 2012
Mmm...perfect B's & an awesome smile!!
Shelby

United States

#18 Oct 23, 2012
Exactly! Not to mention her walk & voice...yum!
Ausrin

Danville, KY

#19 Oct 23, 2012
Well I hope she finds someone else because I think her wife now is cute. I'll take her!!!!
Friend of Both

Danville, KY

#20 Oct 23, 2012
First let me say that I personally know both Aj and Brenda. They got married a couple of years ago in Washington DC. They have been together for many years. They enjoy their kids and deeply love one another. They have been thru alot together. Yes Aj was in a committed relationship before and had her son with her former partner. Have you not read about her taking it to the Supreme Court? Her former partner took their son away from her and wouldnt let her see him. Basically said that she had to stay with her in order to be the child's parent. SO WRONG....Relationships go bad and sometimes end but you don't have a right to use your kids to get even for them leaving you...Sometimes you have to be grown up and accept things and move on....I know from experience that when a relationship ends its usually both people. And whatever reason it ended I'm sure it was for the best. And for those who "admire" either of them, I understand because they are both exceptional women and moms!!! And btw Ausrin, Brenda is totally committed to Aj, and vise versa!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bi men 2 hr what 10
Where is Jimmy Baker 4 hr Wondering 1
Rats 4 hr reality check 14
Kim Leffew 4 hr wellwisher 4
hobarts 5 hr unknown 1
Allison Kennedy 12 hr Someone 4
women's shelter 17 hr serverina 3

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance