Sunnyvale, CA

#123 Mar 29, 2009
This is a trick question. None of them are. They are a joke
next

Clarksville, TN

#124 Mar 30, 2009
wow wrote:
This is a trick question. None of them are. They are a joke
Wow, that's a good one! You must be a very "special" person. Keep up the good work litte guy. Remember, your we are all very proud of you.
windy1

Doniphan, MO

#125 Apr 3, 2009
Wake UP wrote:
The best cop in Danville is JC Courtwright!
He's caring, professional,very dedicated,friendly,and would give you the shirt off his back. He's also a family man, that happens to be very hot!
LMAO, thats funny!!
a friend

Campbellsville, KY

#126 Apr 3, 2009
windy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, thats funny!!
what's so funny? u must be a badgebunny that got rejected...or someone he arrested! Because, if u really knew him, a person can't help but like him!
breezy1

Harrison, AR

#127 Apr 4, 2009
a friend wrote:
<quoted text>what's so funny? u must be a badgebunny that got rejected...or someone he arrested! Because, if u really knew him, a person can't help but like him!
neither sweetheart, but thanks for your concern:)
Hmmm

Lexington, KY

#128 Apr 8, 2009
Ummm...What is the criteria a cop must have to be the "best" cop. Let someone just walk the streets that is breaking the law? If they were like that we would live in complete chaos. I believe if a police officer goes to work and when a call arises and they do their job even if it results in someone going to jail they are a good cop. They don't pick and chose who they arrest....they have a certain law tney must go by. There are a lot of people that are cop haters because they have been in trouble. Your actions put you in jail, your actions result in tickets. If you are breaking the law the "Cops" work to enforce the law.

Now in my opinion I think Todd Davis is a Good Cop, he isn't a push over and has no tolerance for bullshit. I have had to call for assistance from DPD, and both times T.Davis responded did his job and took care of the matter.
april__white__ho use

Roanoke, VA

#129 Apr 8, 2009
chase brauch is the hottest thing on the danville PD..he pulled me over one time and i wanted to just outta my car and lick him up and down. i heard someone say that he messes around alot. so i dont know..but damn he looks good in that uniform!
BaNaNaRaMa

Kansas City, KS

#130 Apr 8, 2009
I heard Chase was hung like a German Mule.
cracking me up

Stanford, KY

#131 Apr 8, 2009
This thread is hilarious! Badgebunny....LMAO that is so funny and a new one on me. Are there really women out there like that?

As for my opinion I would say I have never met another cop quite like Smokey! He was the best. My brother was a very troubled teenager and he went out of his way to reach out to him and he was the only one who ever cared or ever tried. He changed my brothers life. He would do anything for anyone. He wasnt just a great cop, he was great man who this community has missed very much.

As for current cops Jaime Farrie and Chase Broach are extremely nice and respectful to all. A lot of cops judge you by your socioeconomic status and treat you differently. I feel you should be treated the same whether you get pulled over in a bmw or a pinto. Farrie and Broach from what I have seen are great cops, they do there job and they do because they care not cause they are just out to get someone!
bored at home

Danville, KY

#132 Apr 9, 2009
Ferrie is awesome but he will hand out DUIs like candy on halloween. Sellers is so nice. As for broach. F**k that guy.
Elvis Pelvis

United States

#133 Apr 9, 2009
I like cotton candy and root beer. Yeeeeeaeaaeaeaeaeaeahahhhhh!!! !
Peeing on da ghetto wall

United States

#134 Apr 10, 2009
Jamie Ferrari for mayor. Grass Roots campaign in the works. Go Ferrie. Yeaaahhhhh.
ash g-smokeys daughter

Danville, KY

#135 Apr 10, 2009
Alexa wrote:
<quoted text>
I was at the corner light when he blew his head off. It was a nasty sight.
how about not posting comments like this.
it's hurtful and we've been through enough.
i apologize if you meant nothing by it.
but it's not something that should be posted on here. thanks.
-ashley
friend

Stanford, KY

#136 Apr 11, 2009
just wanted to say thanks to all the police and boyle co sheriffs dept for all the hard work they do.my god be with you all. good work al and sam.
BO AND LUKE DUKE

Warrenville, IL

#137 Apr 11, 2009
Rosco-P-Cotrain!!!!!!!!!! Yeeeee-Haaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! Wait a minute, he is the best cop in Harzard. But, that [email protected] is still on our A$$$!!! Comin thru your little town now!!!!!!!!!! Yeeeee-Haaawwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anthony Letcher (Jan '13) 2 hr real 135
Redemption Road Church (Nov '09) 5 hr Child of God 118
Abortion watch video see if you think its stil... (Dec '09) 5 hr Martin garey 8
Auto help 5 hr frfr 10
Williamsburg Virginia topix (Sep '15) 6 hr Nobody 7
baby stuff (Nov '10) 7 hr Martin garey 24
Buffalo Wings & Rings Mon haha 2

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance