one blackeyed pea
#21 Jan 17, 2013
class lol wrote:
Mark might not hide on here but he did hide when he was cheating on his sick wife, wheres the class in that??
no ones hiding mark knows who this be. I was a freind of Bonnie and it hasnt been that long ago sinse i seen him & jennifer together in a resteraunt as a matter of fact ive seen them together a couple times. Maybe hes just ashamed that hes still fooling with the same white trash that locked her scared self up in her house when my girl went there to confront her about sleeping around with her husband. Looks pretty pathedic on marks behalf.
cheesy

Richmond, KY

#23 Jan 17, 2013
russell the love muscle is he still usin that line?
black girl who knows

Lebanon, KY

#24 Jan 18, 2013
I am a friend of marks. I know mark took care of his wife in sickness and health. They raised two great kids. If this is the friend of Bonnie's that I think it is...everyone knows your husband isn't any count. Just saying.....
digdug

Harrodsburg, KY

#25 Jan 18, 2013
@ black girl who knows,mark walker is no count.Just saying he's gonna get whats coming to him, and far as kids Bonnie raised those kids, while he was out cheating with the those snow bunnies,but what goes around comes around,watch and see
Martha King

United States

#26 Jan 18, 2013
mark walker wrote:
Don't worry about where I get my money. Or how my kids and I are spending my money. And don't worry about who I'm talking to. But now if you have something to say don't be a punk ass whimp...come say it to my face. To all my hater fans....hate the game not the player.
Mark walker
Hey Mark, So sorry to hear about the passing of your wife, you and your family are in my prayers. Me and Buddy miss seeing you at AG.
irs

Lexington, KY

#27 Jan 27, 2013
Is there any class in a white woman with a black man not much to a white woman who does this
digdug

Harrodsburg, KY

#28 Jan 27, 2013
sounds like u jealous cause the nasty white girl didnt want your ass,but instead wanted his no good garbage ass,hope he get what coming to him
Way back

United States

#29 Mar 29, 2016
Still running around with everyone ... And who would want him?? Seriously!! Nasty!
his dirty lil secret

Danville, KY

#30 Mar 30, 2016
Ima say this and be done Mark you know who I am I met Mark at the wolfpac I had no idea he was married when I gat pregnant and he waited to tell me he was married our daughter is three now if I had known I would have never got with him he does nothing for her he was a horrible husband he'll his son Mar knocked my sister up her daughter is 3 months old only to find out he had some raggidy hoe Kim Powell pregnant at the same Damn time n he said that her baby wasn't his that she was homless and had no we're to go like father like son neither one is worth having there pieces of shit I dought any walker is worth anything I learned my lesson everything done in the dark comes to light karma is a bitch
Creeper

United States

#31 Mar 31, 2016
I heard he lives in Moreland with some white lady that is nasty. But he still creeping around with anyone he can. He has always been one to mess with several women at a time. And still doing it. He doesn't have anyone fooled but they lady he lives with. Keep paying his bills lady. May be paying doctors bills when you catch something from him.
yeah

Union City, GA

#32 Apr 18, 2016
Did you see the latest?
Bah
#33 Apr 19, 2016
Seen him on his bike pulling into an apartment the other day. So he is still around. Heard he has a girlfriend that he stays with. But he is seen all over town meeting up with other women. He likes young girls too.
Just wondering

Mount Sterling, KY

#35 Apr 21, 2016
So many people seem to know so much about this man's life ... why don't you show proof to him or his girlfriend to back up your stories? Why hide behind a screen?
kkk

Bardstown, KY

#36 Apr 21, 2016
Just wondering wrote:
So many people seem to know so much about this man's life ... why don't you show proof to him or his girlfriend to back up your stories? Why hide behind a screen?
Everybody knows him all to well his wife knew to hes a ho and it must b hid well hes one ugly mf
RAD

Danville, KY

#37 Apr 21, 2016
Just wondering wrote:
Must be his girlfriend ....HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA...what a fool!
wondering

Danville, KY

#38 Apr 22, 2016
Just wondering wrote:
She wouldn't believe it!!
amanda

Danville, KY

#39 Apr 22, 2016
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
She wouldn't believe it!!
Ant that the Damn truth ppl have and she blames the other party for wanting what she has women today are so blind it's really not funny
wow

Danville, KY

#40 Apr 22, 2016
amanda wrote:
<quoted text>

Ant that the Damn truth ppl have and she blames the other party for wanting what she has women today are so blind it's really not funny
WHO in the world would want what she has....known by the whole town for NEVER being faithful to ANYONE!!!! Hell, he cheated on his dying wife ....what the heck! Girlfriend must be trash to mess with someone like him!
Wth

Clay City, KY

#41 Apr 23, 2016
Well I've known him for a long time and yeah he can be a little slutty but he's not a POS like y'all make him out to be. Honestly y'all need to look in the mirror I'm sure your not all that either. An rest Bonnie's soul she was a sweet lady, I'm sure she knew an thats something hes gotta deal with.
Atl

Harrodsburg, KY

#42 Apr 23, 2016
Damn cuz they still hating on you .wait till July when I come thru with that new hog. All them country ass bitches will be tripping !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nellie Burton's Steak House...What Happened????? 1 hr Unhappy 9
Ladonna hacker (Jul '15) 2 hr FRIEND 23
karen statom (Jan '17) 2 hr wtf 95
Steven Carpenter and his lies. LOL 3 hr miguel 6
WoW geeks 3 hr miguel 3
Jeff Edwards 4 hr Wow 5
Guadalajara on Perryville 5 hr Miguel 68

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance