Danville, KY

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Does anyone know this clown
Bill

Barbourville, KY

#2 Nov 11, 2012
bam wrote:
Does anyone know this clown
What is there to know? He's a joke like every black man in Danville!
bloods387

Danville, KY

#3 Nov 11, 2012
I heard hes with a white girl now. Who is she?
crafty

United States

#4 Nov 14, 2012
This dude has always been with white girls. Nothing new.
hell yea

Danville, KY

#5 Nov 15, 2012
dont kno wat they c n him
dkrocker

Danville, KY

#6 Nov 15, 2012
hell yea wrote:
dont kno wat they c n him
i guess they see the money he recieved from his wife that died,looks like he's living it up right now,but his times coming
really?

Danville, KY

#7 Nov 15, 2012
God you people are so mean.
crafty

United States

#8 Dec 2, 2012
Hey, if the truth hurts, don't read it!
justwondering

Paris, KY

#9 Dec 3, 2012
dkrocker wrote:
<quoted text>i guess they see the money he recieved from his wife that died,looks like he's living it up right now,but his times coming
what was his wife's name?
xavier

Danville, KY

#10 Dec 3, 2012
Bonnie Walker
friendly

Danville, KY

#11 Dec 5, 2012
Leave mark alone hes a nice guy one of the nicest youll meet and so wat that he got money off his wife he was married to her either she was on his insurance or she had some of her own either way hes entitled to it!!!! Stop hating
digdug

Danville, KY

#12 Dec 6, 2012
Hatin Cut it out
mark walker

United States

#13 Jan 7, 2013
Don't worry about where I get my money. Or how my kids and I are spending my money. And don't worry about who I'm talking to. But now if you have something to say don't be a punk ass whimp...come say it to my face. To all my hater fans....hate the game not the player.
Mark walker
digdug

Danville, KY

#14 Jan 7, 2013
Noboby is worried about u,so if u thinkin that u are the fool,and as far as saying sumthin to your face,set up the appointment and we can get the deal done. Wimp on punks like u cheat on there sick wife.Wimp and as far as hating cut it out
mark walker

United States

#15 Jan 7, 2013
digdug wrote:
Noboby is worried about u,so if u thinkin that u are the fool,and as far as saying sumthin to your face,set up the appointment and we can get the deal done. Wimp on punks like u cheat on there sick wife.Wimp and as far as hating cut it out
You name the time and place....I'll be there.
hey

Richmond, KY

#16 Jan 12, 2013
player? lmao. game? lmao.

I think not. He is no player, and he has no game.

J.O.K.E.
one blackeyed pea
#17 Jan 14, 2013
The name of the white chick..if you even wanna call her that is Jennifer Coleman Reynold. This hole has done everything from casey co to the Boyle co line. She measures her self worth based apon how many married men she can hook up with and how many homes she can wreck. Nothing new to her new to her to sleep with a married man even if his wife was dieing! shes such a pos mother she abandoned her first child and eventually screwed him up so bad he killed himself. Nasty filthly rotten poor exscuse for a female from a real mans point of veiw. fyi mark..you gettin all the nasty seconds from casey county you possibly can...have fun wit that!
one blackeyed pea
#18 Jan 16, 2013
lol..knew that wud shut you up....playa!
black girl who knows

Lebanon, KY

#19 Jan 16, 2013
Mark hasn't hidden behind screen names like the rest of you fools. He has stated if you have questions ask him to his face. Does hiding behind fake names and spreading false statements make you feel big?
As far as who he's with you have it all wrong and if you don't know what your talking about it might be best if you keep your mouth shut. He hasn't been with her in years. Get your facts straight.
My guess he didn't reply because he has more class than the rest of you who like to start crap! And black eyed.....did he take your girl? Is that why your so bitter toward mark?
class lol

Harrodsburg, KY

#20 Jan 17, 2013
Mark might not hide on here but he did hide when he was cheating on his sick wife, wheres the class in that??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willing to give kidney 7 hr Willing 1
I'll never forget you 9 hr Mikey 12
a message to all my topix friends and enimies 11 hr martin garey 1
Dr Salli Slone (Aug '12) 13 hr Derma 28
sexy railroad guys (Dec '08) 14 hr precious 57
Bill Erwin (drunk!!!!!!!) 16 hr raynel 12
Cosmo prof 16 hr LOL 50

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance