National College
Really

Danville, KY

#21 Sep 14, 2011
You are a complete idiot if u listen to these losers. Sounds like someone is lazy and won't find a job. I have been successful for 20 years with my degree and have never been laughed at.
Really

United States

#22 Sep 14, 2011
Wow wrote:
File a complaint with the attorney general's office.
a complaint for what. Not knowing what your talking about.

“Hello All”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#23 Sep 27, 2011
Now National College is being sued for lying about job placement.

http://www.kentucky.com/2011/09/27/1899595/at...

I sure wished I knew about this before I spent all that money on a degree I cannot get a job in.
GGeezz

Mount Sterling, KY

#24 Sep 28, 2011
1 Hot Mamma wrote:
Now National College is being sued for lying about job placement.
http://www.kentucky.com/2011/09/27/1899595/at...
I sure wished I knew about this before I spent all that money on a degree I cannot get a job in.
Yeah I just read that last night!! I am a current student, so I wrote Attorney Conway an email and told him about other things that ain't right about National College. I personally encourage others that have had legitament problems to write Conway also..
so what

Stanford, KY

#25 Oct 1, 2011
Most of ther people who go there are only doing it for the grant money and the student loans.Good luck paying it back to the government with the jobs you CAN'T get with a degree from that rip-off college.
bob

Philadelphia, PA

#26 Oct 1, 2011
Lol
maggie

Berea, KY

#27 Oct 1, 2011
yes I have went their and it is a joke. I have went their and got an honor in the pharmacy tech. After i graduate from that college, i went one place to another to get a job, but no luck. this college is a joke. so pls do not go their. they are profit making and they don't care about no one else but their self and making money. I know, because i have been their. so they are a joke.
whateverrrr wrote:
I've heard from different people that this school is a joke. Anyone know anyone who goes there or goes there themselves who can tell me if it's a decent school?
Well

Danville, KY

#28 Oct 3, 2011
maggie wrote:
yes I have went their and it is a joke. I have went their and got an honor in the pharmacy tech. After i graduate from that college, i went one place to another to get a job, but no luck. this college is a joke. so pls do not go their. they are profit making and they don't care about no one else but their self and making money. I know, because i have been their. so they are a joke.
<quoted text>
You've convinced me not to go THERE based on your grammar skills alone. Please, pick up a book on third grade English and learn to spell. Remember, grammar is your friend.
wasite of ur time

Albany, KY

#29 Oct 4, 2011
Listen people!!! National college credits will not transfer to an accredited university! Sure some people have found jobs after earning a "degree" lol!! From national but they ate looked down on throughout the workforce and other college systems! National has a law suit against them currently about giving false info to students regarding job placement! Some of u are correct to say the teacher r not recognized by the state, one must have about 32 college credit hours to teach in the facility at a real College that equivalent of a successful freshmen!! The place is outrageous and I feel so bad for the people who go there, not only r they made fun off but they will only go in debt and waist their time!!!! Go to bctc or eku!!!
boost bunny

United States

#30 Oct 5, 2011
I wasted 3 years going there because of there lies. I've graduated this past may and I still have not found a job. Ive sent resumes out like crazy along with apps. It's really sad when you have a degree in medical and a diploma in pharmacy and you can't get a job any were cause you went there. This place was a joke and now I'm in debt because of it and there lies!
Lol

United States

#31 Oct 16, 2011
Going to National you will only have these results disappointment because you won't be able to find a job atleast not in your field, stressed because you will be left in debt that you can't afford due to not being able to find a job. I had been putting in applications for several years and the only jobs I could get were temp positions (which I was able to get before I recieved my degree) or convenient stores. After attending another college, I am now working in the field that I haven't even gotten my degree in as of yet, making excellent money with wonderful benefits!
HAHA

Sharpsburg, KY

#32 Nov 6, 2011
Thats not the only thing they lie about!!!!
Thinks we should sue

Washington, DC

#33 Nov 7, 2011
My mother and I attended National College in Danville. She received two Associate's degrees, in Business Management and Accounting, and is still unemployed. I received an Associate's in Business Administration. We graduated in July of 2007. My mother has applied for many jobs in either field, even jobs at National. I've applied for many jobs in my respective field and work at Wal-Mart making barely more than minimum wage. The few interviews I have gotten, I was passed over for someone with "more experience" even though they were entry level positions. She has recently spoken to the county attorney and he is willing to start a class action lawsuit against National. We just needs more names of former students who are still unemployed, or are underemployed because of National's inflations of their successful graduates. I don't want money from National, I just want my student loans forgiven. I'm tired of paying back 28,000 for a degree I can't use.
Cabbagehead

Danville, KY

#35 Nov 9, 2011
Thinks we should sue wrote:
My mother and I attended National College in Danville. She received two Associate's degrees, in Business Management and Accounting, and is still unemployed. I received an Associate's in Business Administration. We graduated in July of 2007. My mother has applied for many jobs in either field, even jobs at National. I've applied for many jobs in my respective field and work at Wal-Mart making barely more than minimum wage. The few interviews I have gotten, I was passed over for someone with "more experience" even though they were entry level positions. She has recently spoken to the county attorney and he is willing to start a class action lawsuit against National. We just needs more names of former students who are still unemployed, or are underemployed because of National's inflations of their successful graduates. I don't want money from National, I just want my student loans forgiven. I'm tired of paying back 28,000 for a degree I can't use.
So what, I have a Bachelors from UK and I've applied for entry level positions and been passed up for someone with more experience. That's life, suck it up and stop making excuses. Wanna trade education debt?
mommy

Corbin, KY

#36 Nov 10, 2011
Ya'll just need to go find a lawyer that takes civil cases and put a lawsuit against them.. Shoot, get a petition started some how...
Thinks we should sue

Washington, DC

#37 Nov 14, 2011
Cabbagehead wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, I have a Bachelors from UK and I've applied for entry level positions and been passed up for someone with more experience. That's life, suck it up and stop making excuses. Wanna trade education debt?
I'm sorry YOU can't find a job, maybe your personal skills SUCK! You sure convinced me.
spencerian grad

Lawrenceburg, KY

#38 Dec 20, 2011
I went to National about 6 years ago. The teachers do suck. All my business teacher would talk about is all the great jobs he had and even presented his resume with the syllabus. I learned more on google than I ever did at that school.
bill

Danville, KY

#39 Dec 20, 2011
What about the people who lied directly to your face about job placement.
spencerian grad

Lawrenceburg, KY

#40 Dec 20, 2011
That's one of the reasons why I changed schools and took National College off of my resume.
big disappointment

United States

#41 Jan 2, 2012
This is first time on Topix,but was told by a former classmate about this thread.I wish I knew the truth about National 2 years ago.Everything about this college was a misrepresentation.I wasted 2 years of studying and owe too much money because I can't find a job.They do not help place you in a job .I was told by several places,"We don't hire graduates from National"I am now planning to start all over at bctc!I feel sick every time I think about this mistake

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dexter 1 hr Ex Lover 11
Justice for Kuntry 1 hr WOW 245
Boyle,Mercer, and Lincoln counties.Vigilante time. 2 hr JunkieBuster 1
What does Danville have for teenagers to do? (Mar '13) 4 hr Jungian theory 21
Rylan Hickman 4 hr gayho 2
casandra carey williams 7 hr KILL-EM ALL 15
When is Old Bridge Subdivision neighborhood yar... (Jan '15) 10 hr susan 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Danville Mortgages