Anyone know who is best Lawyer ?

Posted in the Danville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kay

Sheridan, AR

#1 Oct 18, 2009
Anyone have any idea who is the best lawyer around Danville or Stanford , ky .I am new in the area and need a lawyer .
someone

Danville, KY

#2 Oct 18, 2009
the best one for me has been patrick Mcclure. He has won every case i have had with him. He is very outspoken and does not let opposing lawyers bully him. He helped me win custody of my kids even. He knows it all!
What Type

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Oct 18, 2009
What type of attorney are you looking for? There are so many that work in different areas.
dear kay

Winchester, KY

#4 Oct 18, 2009
if your new to the area why would you need a lawyer to being with or maybe this is not a woman maybe a man who knows hes in deep and cant get out
What Type

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Oct 18, 2009
dear kay wrote:
if your new to the area why would you need a lawyer to being with or maybe this is not a woman maybe a man who knows hes in deep and cant get out
What does being new to the area have to do with whether someone needs an attorney? Maybe she needs a real estate attorney to check out a property she is thinking of buying. Or maybe she needs to have a will prepared. The list could go on and on. You do realize that an attorney can do much more than represent people in criminal matters right?
what type

Georgetown, KY

#6 Oct 18, 2009
Janett Statton i guess thats her name she is good never lost a case not cheap though she went Harvard shes the real deal... in danville...
Kay

Somerset, KY

#7 Oct 19, 2009
What Type wrote:
<quoted text>
What does being new to the area have to do with whether someone needs an attorney? Maybe she needs a real estate attorney to check out a property she is thinking of buying. Or maybe she needs to have a will prepared. The list could go on and on. You do realize that an attorney can do much more than represent people in criminal matters right?
Thank you very much for standing up for me , I have found there are many good people around this part of Kentucky . I am needing a Lawyer for a civil matter.
What Type

United States

#8 Oct 19, 2009
Kay wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you very much for standing up for me , I have found there are many good people around this part of Kentucky . I am needing a Lawyer for a civil matter.
You still need to be a little more specific. The civil area is very broad. I'm sure you are aware that it includes everything that is not criminal, so therefore it could be a wide variety of things. For example, personal injury, worker's compensation, social security, unemployment, divorce, adoption, estate planning, corporate, real estate, probate, etc.
butterfly girl

Sunnyvale, CA

#9 Oct 20, 2009
Mr helton Hh h hhe I'm also new this area
Top Momma

Lexington, KY

#10 Oct 20, 2009
Her name is Janet Staton and she is good. She also has a good heart for people.
what type wrote:
Janett Statton i guess thats her name she is good never lost a case not cheap though she went Harvard shes the real deal... in danville...
legaleagle

Danville, KY

#11 Oct 20, 2009
Kevin Nesbitt is not only good, but fair in price. He will shoot you the straight line and not take your money for nothing.
He is in the building with hensley over the j.r. general store.
lalala

Versailles, KY

#12 Oct 21, 2009
I had Janet before, she's excellent. I'd suggest getting her. The money is worth it.
2late

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Apr 12, 2011
Janet is the best in Danville, BY FAR!!!!!
LOL

Santa Clara, CA

#14 Apr 12, 2011
I had Helton AND Staton and lost with both of them. Wouldnt suggest them to anybody.
appledabble

United States

#15 Apr 13, 2011
Matt Walter rocks the courtroom like thunder after the lightning.
why

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Apr 14, 2011
Hands down E Helton.
localgirl

Winchester, KY

#17 Apr 18, 2011
appledabble wrote:
Matt Walter rocks the courtroom like thunder after the lightning.
I haven't seen Mr. Walter rock the courtroom but he did a great job representing me and my family.
ABCDEFG

Mount Morris, MI

#18 Apr 18, 2011
Eph Heltonis NOT worth all the money you have to spend on him and neither is Janet S. The best in town is Hadden Dean BY FAR!
my2cents

Pineville, KY

#19 Apr 18, 2011
ABCDEFG wrote:
Eph Heltonis NOT worth all the money you have to spend on him and neither is Janet S. The best in town is Hadden Dean BY FAR!
Agree with you about Eph Helton. Yes he wins much of the time, but having a judge on the bench that was a previous firm partner with him helps him! If you notice he will always try to get his cases heard in front of certain judge. Why would a person want to pay out their a$$ for a ruling under those circumstances. Should he ever get busted for that conduct that means all those previous rulings are subjected to be overturned. And that means more money in the end.
As for Janet Statton she was married to lawyer Nesbitt for years prior and they worked together. Haven't heard much from her in the last few years.
Chuck

Winchester, KY

#20 Apr 19, 2011
Everybody knows, it's Johnny Cochran. He got OJ off. Too bad he died. Karma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police in front of Jerry's Body Shop 13 min Ebonic 8
Lynn Coleman,KSP and socail services 50 min I only speak the ... 51
jody grubbs (Jul '11) 9 hr SumpplRfcks 9
kj johnson 9 hr FML 10
Erica reed 11 hr Z Byrd 8
MEGGITT Starting Pay 12 hr Skank 2
Martin's beef with his cousin 12 hr Concerned 2
Danville Dating
Find my Match

Danville Jobs

Danville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Danville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Danville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]