Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#23826 Oct 6, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Fired Post Office workers are known to be jealous. It's OK Slew.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
KateInDC

Silver Spring, MD

#23828 Oct 6, 2012
Oh, come off it! The president/"progressives "/MoveOn.org--all respect the first amendment. I've rarely heard of any of these "liberals," as you'd call them, mistreat anyone, ever. At the Republican National Convention (IQs <100, BTW) some of attendees threw peanuts at an African-American CNN Newscaster, saying "This is how we feed the monkeys!" Tea Party racism; beliefs that 47% are gov't moochers, redneck and dumb! Can't any of them read books? Do not any of them actively fact check? Those who don't pay taxes, Romney-Lovers, include many in high income brackets. The rest mostly are old people on social security and people employed at crappy jobs that don't pay enough to have to pay Fed. taxes. So who's the liar? Who's the fraud, the robot with $270 million bucks in his IRA? Who needs that amount of money other than a greedy, self-centered ass?
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#23829 Oct 6, 2012
KateInDC wrote:
Oh, come off it! The president/"progressives "/MoveOn.org--all respect the first amendment. I've rarely heard of any of these "liberals," as you'd call them, mistreat anyone, ever. At the Republican National Convention (IQs <100, BTW) some of attendees threw peanuts at an African-American CNN Newscaster, saying "This is how we feed the monkeys!" Tea Party racism; beliefs that 47% are gov't moochers, redneck and dumb! Can't any of them read books? Do not any of them actively fact check? Those who don't pay taxes, Romney-Lovers, include many in high income brackets. The rest mostly are old people on social security and people employed at crappy jobs that don't pay enough to have to pay Fed. taxes. So who's the liar? Who's the fraud, the robot with $270 million bucks in his IRA? Who needs that amount of money other than a greedy, self-centered ass?
We have no idea who your response is to. It helps if you "Reply" to the specific post you are referring to.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23830 Oct 6, 2012
Naw, you don't own the site, so you don't make the rules...

ashley

Burkesville, KY

#23831 Oct 6, 2012
Whats Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. You have your opinion and I have mine. Using stupid liberal web sites certainly does not help your cause.
agree
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#23832 Oct 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Naw, you don't own the site, so you don't make the rules...
We also have no idea who your response is to.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23833 Oct 6, 2012
Nobody writes to idiots, that leaves you OUT !!
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#23834 Oct 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Nobody writes to idiots, that leaves you OUT !!
Why would you consider me to be an idiot? You don't know anything about me other than I am a Republican and am for Romney. Does that automatically make me an idiot in your book?
jim

Radcliff, KY

#23835 Oct 6, 2012
Good, she got what she deserves. I agree with "who cares" Besides being stepped on, should have been kicked and stomped on.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23836 Oct 6, 2012
Right wing nut woman hater, probably a lab experiment in a toilet or hooker brood....
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#23837 Oct 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Right wing nut woman hater, probably a lab experiment in a toilet or hooker brood....
Jim was referring to the woman's head that was stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. Just thought I would clear that up for you.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23838 Oct 6, 2012
Unfit Mitt uses child labor, what a swell guy ???

Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#23839 Oct 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vEDG465JgYoXX
Midweek Politics with David Pakman, is a multiplatform politics and news talk show airing on radio, television, and the Internet. Midweek Politics is generally considered a progressive/liberal talk radio program.

THIS EXPLAINS IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Yo dumb dude

Seattle, WA

#23840 Oct 6, 2012
Close mind, OPEN MOUTH ??? LMAOROTFU~!

Nice you REFUSE to learn, right ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#23841 Oct 6, 2012
Yo dumb dude wrote:
Close mind, OPEN MOUTH ??? LMAOROTFU~!
Nice you REFUSE to learn, right ???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N47DaL7yR1sXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Youtube video did NOT indicate that. He was speaking of something he saw when visiting a Chinese factory. You love twisting things to meet your needs.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23842 Oct 6, 2012
Yeah, he said they were involved with slave labor and sharing Bain's work...with the world...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23843 Oct 6, 2012
Funny, you claimed unfit Mitt was generous, "working for free", while he "worked" for political power and made more per hour, than the Chinese kids MADE PER MONTH !!!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23845 Oct 6, 2012
* Bain in 1988 put $5 million down to buy Stage Stores, and in the mid-'90s took it public, collecting $100 million from stock offerings. Stage filed for bankruptcy in 2000.

* Bain in 1992 bought American Pad & Paper (AMPAD), investing $5 million, and collected $100 million from dividends. The business filed for bankruptcy in 2000.

* Bain in 1993 invested $60 million when buying GS Industries, and received $65 million from dividends. GS filed for bankruptcy in 2001.

* Bain in 1997 invested $46 million when buying Details, and made $93 million from stock offerings. The company filed for bankruptcy in 2003.

Romney's Bain invested 22 percent of the money it raised from 1987-95 in these five businesses, making a $578 million profit.

While I have not investigated all of Romney's Bain investments and there may be cases where he made money and improved businesses, there's little question he made a fortune from businesses he helped destroy.

Mitt Romney, through his spokesman, did not return calls. Bain declined comment.

Bain of his existence

Romney said:

He was not involved in decisions to take distributions from two Bain Capital businesses that later failed. New York Times, June 3, 2007

“People in America want to know who can get 15 million people back to work.”

Romney did:

Owned a controlling interest in Bain Capital when it took payments from five companies that later failed.

Made fortunes by bankrupting five profitable businesses that ended up firing thousands of workers.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#23846 Oct 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Funny, you claimed unfit Mitt was generous, "working for free", while he "worked" for political power and made more per hour, than the Chinese kids MADE PER MONTH !!!
Why do you have a hard-on about Romney having money???? Who cares!!!!! What do you want him to do??? You want him to give all of his money to the American public or to children working in a Chinese factory????? Bill Gates is wealthy. Donald Trump is wealthy. More power to them. Why would you care?????
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23847 Oct 6, 2012
You brought up the "free work", now you use it as a deflection from bain child labor camps ??? Geez, you're A POS !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thinking of You 3 hr sad 9
Stephen Denson (Aug '09) 7 hr dixie normous 21
If you aré not from Kentucky dont say shit!! 8 hr cant fight stupid 5
Miguel antonio henrriquez Robles is a womanizer 12 hr Miguel 9
What happen to club carbon 13 hr D-Tails 8
Amanda Aranda 13 hr reality 8
Cops at Kroger in Danville (Feb '14) 18 hr Donald 284
Danville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web