yup

United States

#2 Dec 23, 2012
Which Sacco??? Hope it was that stupid b*tch Breana
whtevr

London, KY

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Big C wrote:
<quoted text> He wont b back n jail he dont do anything! He's a good guy a good father an is just tryin 2 live his life! But sumbody is slways up n his business. Y dont u haters get a life an stay out of everbody else's
that is hilarious! he still runs with the same crew and we know they are all drug heads...plus i heard he living down on the blue bridge rd selling wide open! i see people walking there, staying for a min, the walking back...even from town! that's a long walk just to say "hey"! good parent or not, he's trash and a dealer and always will be!
crohnders

Chicago, IL

#6 Jan 16, 2013
how does somebody like this get custody of their kids where is their mom???
whtevr

London, KY

#7 Jan 16, 2013
crohnders wrote:
how does somebody like this get custody of their kids where is their mom???
just says a lot about their moms...poor kids!
WHITE DIK N YO MOUTH

United States

#9 Jan 19, 2013
Y'all some jealous hoz lol sacco a good guy get off his dik
Biasnlop

Fairfax, VA

#10 Jan 19, 2013
WHITE DIK N YO MOUTH wrote:
Y'all some jealous hoz lol sacco a good guy get off his dik
Not a bad guy if you like jail birds who love dope. His old lady got banned from Walmart. Lolololilolololil classy bunch kids getting fat too dam
WHITE DIK N YO MOUTH

United States

#11 Jan 19, 2013
Biasnlop wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a bad guy if you like jail birds who love dope. His old lady got banned from Walmart. Lolololilolololil classy bunch kids getting fat too dam
You are real quick to judge another person lol typical danville wankster get a life n quit studying others :)
Biasnlop

Fairfax, VA

#12 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>You are real quick to judge another person lol typical danville wankster get a life n quit studying others :)
He was in jail like 3 months. Who took care of he and sults kids cuz that sult is too big a junkie to take care of em herself she was just in jail again on December.
WHITE DIK N YO MOUTH

United States

#13 Jan 20, 2013
Biasnlop wrote:
<quoted text>
He was in jail like 3 months. Who took care of he and sults kids cuz that sult is too big a junkie to take care of em herself she was just in jail again on December.
Point is dikwad its really none of your business but I have to remind myself you are TYPICAL danville lame -o .
haa

Mount Vernon, KY

#14 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
You are real quick to judge another person lol typical danville wankster get a life n quit studying others :)
quick to judge? lmao! if 15 yrs is quick to judge...wait, we in our 30's so if 20 years is quick to judge then damn, how much time you think is enough? honey we all know him and how he is...small town, you know. fun person...but fun in his case usually means trouble or something illegal. and trust me, nobody descent wants to be up on his d*ck!
Haley

Danville, KY

#15 Feb 1, 2013
Y'all really talking sh*t about a junior in high school I am friends with him and his buddies bunch of good guys looking for a good time y'all need to get your heads on straight. I mean seriously parents say don't waste your teenage years. Well he made a mistake, we all do and if you say you don't you are a da*n liar now seriously if you have something to say don't hide behind a da*n computer and f*cking goto him bc I am sure he will find this sh*t halirious.
irs

Lexington, KY

#16 Feb 1, 2013
drug dealers and drug addicts are nothing but pure trash
Haley

Danville, KY

#17 Feb 1, 2013
Maybe you are, I mean he's 16 and what are you 40 you're pathetic.
what

London, KY

#19 Feb 1, 2013
Haley wrote:
Maybe you are, I mean he's 16 and what are you 40 you're pathetic.
Uh, you must be talking about the son...we are talking about the father...obviously this conversation is way beyond your maturity level. go color or something and stay off topix.
Haley

Danville, KY

#20 Feb 1, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, you must be talking about the son...we are talking about the father...obviously this conversation is way beyond your maturity level. go color or something and stay off topix.
Um no, Half the people on here were talking about MY FRIEND hell he ain't even 16 yet and y'all talk sh*t like 10 year olds obviously I am way more mature than you, because I know if you have a issue with someone you don't sit and hide behind a da*n computer. This website is nothing but a P.O.S just like most of the people who use it.
gossipconfirmer

Newburgh, IN

#21 Feb 1, 2013
yes last i heard he was still out of jail. The kids are with his mom and doing very well. I really hate seein all the negativity from gossip whores. And yes i would consider him a member of the counter culture ans has had some struggles in life but has always been kind and genuine in my book and wish him the best. I wish him the best. You, nor I have a glue what god has in store for us and our futures or how our lives and experinces may benifit others.
oops

London, KY

#22 Feb 4, 2013
Haley wrote:
<quoted text>
Um no, Half the people on here were talking about MY FRIEND hell he ain't even 16 yet and y'all talk sh*t like 10 year olds obviously I am way more mature than you, because I know if you have a issue with someone you don't sit and hide behind a da*n computer. This website is nothing but a P.O.S just like most of the people who use it.
sorry, didn't realize lil sacco is just as bad as big sacco. next time i'll make sure which sacco we are referring to and use the points that pertain to each of them. like father, like son? hope not! and honey, i have been knowing these peeps for yrs and there is nothing i haven't said to big s's face that i haven't said on here. yea, i got conviction, morals and i'm not afraid to say/use them!

“I hate ugly”

Since: Dec 12

danville

#23 Feb 4, 2013
jason sacco is outta jail an lookin for that rattin moe that got 30s off him n then ratted him out. mo gets the cheese n sacco gets the mo!!!!
Haley

Tucker, GA

#24 Feb 13, 2013
Kody Sacco has been doing better than I've ever seen him and honestly fall are acting like high schoolers talking about his father. It ain't your family, your life therefore NOT your business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to him? 5 hr Looking out 1
Dr allaham (Oct '10) 7 hr Curious 58
steph alcorn (Jul '11) 8 hr Tru friend 2
sharonna yocum (Jan '10) 14 hr really 55
Pollys II Shoe Outlet 15 hr Kkk 5
where are my cougars at? :) 16 hr cougarlifedotcom 6
Danville car wash on the 150 By-Pass damages y... 17 hr mike 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Danville Mortgages