Will anyone hire felons in danville??

Posted in the Danville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just wondering

United States

#1 May 27, 2012
Want to relocate to danville and need a job but have a felony on my record.

Since: May 12

Hydra Island

#2 May 27, 2012
Im in the same boat. Kimball is a factory that has been known to hire felons but its hit or miss with being able to get on there. Other than that just fast food around here. It sucks =\
Nicolej

Indianapolis, IN

#3 May 27, 2012
Good luck... Allot depends on what the conviction was for and how long ago it occured. Its a shame that someone made a mistake and has to pay for that mistake over and over, the lawmakers in Frankfort are some of the biggest criminals walking the streets...
hickey picker

Waco, KY

#4 May 28, 2012
RR Donnelley will, but you have to be honest about your background. If what you put down and what is on your back ground don't match they will not hire you.
hickey picker

Waco, KY

#5 May 28, 2012
Oh and McChecnie (sp?) in Nicholasville
Just wondering

United States

#6 May 28, 2012
Thanks for the info. If you hear about anything else will you let me know?
BeenThere

Hazard, KY

#7 May 29, 2012
I don't think they should be hired any where. I'm a law abiding citizen and I don't want to work w a felon! People should stop and think about how their life will be affected before they do something illegal.
Betty Butterfield

Pompano Beach, FL

#8 May 29, 2012
Run for elected office... That's where most of the crooks are, you'll feel right at home
hickey picker

Waco, KY

#9 May 29, 2012
BeenThere wrote:
I don't think they should be hired any where. I'm a law abiding citizen and I don't want to work w a felon! People should stop and think about how their life will be affected before they do something illegal.
Ok dumbass, I am with you when it comes to people doing illegal things, but as a parent of mean ass kids that finally shaped up I have to disagree. Even if my kids weren't hell cats I would disagree. So you want them running around with no way to make money legally?? You want them to keep up with doing crime? Felons are people too and they have done their time and alot of them have learned. Stop being so narrow minded, you never know when you might be in their shoes.
u suck

United States

#10 May 29, 2012
Ur a bitch and a rat law man!! Get to know ppl before u judge ppl...some of the BEST ppl I kno r felons...u just haven't been popped yet sucka
gtl

United States

#11 May 29, 2012
Wutwuttttt.
I married a felon

Boynton Beach, FL

#12 May 29, 2012
Betty Butterfield wrote:
Run for elected office... That's where most of the crooks are, you'll feel right at home
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I hope your children and grandchildren continue to be perfect.
Just wondering

United States

#13 May 29, 2012
I wasn't trying to make this a bash page. I'm a single father to my son and want to move closer to his mother so they can be closer together. And I have done my time and I'm trying to better my life for my child and me. So don't judge me. I have made mistakes and if all you can do is come on here and bash me than go to someone elses page. There is plenty of them on here for that purpose. I was asking for some help and some decent people has provide me with some help. Go get a life and from up.
sassie

Versailles, KY

#14 May 29, 2012
These days its hard to get fast food jobs if ya have a felony,I think this needs to change,How is someone gonna better their life of they can't get a decent job? And oh I forgot Danville has so many perfect people in it yeh right !!!
I married a felon

Boynton Beach, FL

#15 May 29, 2012
My husband has had a very hard time, someone finally gave him a chance. He's been promoted already in less than three month with a 5.00/hr pay raise. He works like a dog and his boss saw this. I hope someone gives you a chance as well. I know Donnelly(?) hires if it wasn't a violent offense and if it's been five years. Nesco the temp service will hire also (depending on your charges) keep at it, someone will see your potential!
Newman

Winchester, KY

#16 May 30, 2012
I would venture to say that we have all committed a felony sometime during our lifetime. We are not all "convicted felons" as we have never been caught.

Don't be so quick to judge as if not for the grace of God it could be you.
gettajob

Pikeville, KY

#17 Jun 4, 2012
Look into getting emplyment at denyo. Theres basically no way u will rise in mgt or paywise but u do get benefits and eventally make $10 an hour. IF u need a job that bad tho, those tings shouldnt matter! U dont have to have a high school degree either i dont think.
nice

Richmond, KY

#18 Jun 4, 2012
i agree with becoming a politician they make a living at commiting felonies.

Since: May 12

Hydra Island

#19 Jun 4, 2012
@gettajob - Do you apply at Denyo on site or do you go through a website or...? I had worked warehouses and factories my whole working life up until my conviction.. then got cornered into food service. Im in no way complaining.. it pays my rent and puts food in my kids tummies but I wouldnt mind an upgrade ya know?
just me

Paris, KY

#20 Jun 5, 2012
i've have always heard that if you do the crime you got to do the time " it didn't say for life " if you pull your time and you get out it is up to the government to remove it from your record and restore your voting right but remember its the government now but have you every heard of the m doing anything right ,,,,lets look at someof the scumbag that run for office like ANDY BAR the theives lowlife this is what you call the life of a lawyer . i wish you the best of luck finding a job out there in this joblees state ......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nellie Burton's Steak House...What Happened????? 1 hr Unhappy 9
Ladonna hacker (Jul '15) 2 hr FRIEND 23
karen statom (Jan '17) 2 hr wtf 95
Steven Carpenter and his lies. LOL 3 hr miguel 6
WoW geeks 3 hr miguel 3
Jeff Edwards 4 hr Wow 5
Guadalajara on Perryville 5 hr Miguel 68

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance