old ugly mexican woman
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
hey

Corbin, KY

#171 Jul 1, 2012
Alphonso Diaz wrote:
How many uneducated rednecks are out there? Us Kentuckians? No, U White trash trailer park fags is more like it! Ever her of the Melting Pot? Probly not because most people that think in this mannor might have a 5th grade education! What country are you from? Was your family educated enough to keep track of that? I mean the majority of you that think this way are probly inbread and have webbed toes or something freaky on you! Had any of you attended school you would realize how much of this country was once Spanish and Mexican territory.
Story, My father wasnt even a U.S. citizen (at the time) and volunteered for not one but two tours in vietnam. While there he was a door gunner on a helo. They were extracting men from a firefight when the helo he was on was shot down. He was shot while on the ground but managed to evac. How many people with out white skin gave for this country? How many died for it! Only to come back to your way of thinking! Someone you may have known could have been one of these people! My dad did two tours while many of you yellow belly trash went to Canada or had mommy n daddy send you to school!!!!
Want to know what holds greatness back? Your way of thinking!!!!! Do the world a favor and dont have kids!!!!!!!!!!
I love it when people are bashing others for their lack of education and have so many grammatical errors on their own postings.
Effe Grande

United States

#172 Jul 1, 2012
Alphonso Diaz wrote:
<quoted text>How many uneducated rednecks are out there? Us Kentuckians? No, U White trash trailer park fags is more like it! Ever her of the Melting Pot? Probly not because most people that think in this mannor might have a 5th grade education! What country are you from? Was your family educated enough to keep track of that? I mean the majority of you that think this way are probly inbread and have webbed toes or something freaky on you! Had any of you attended school you would realize how much of this country was once Spanish and Mexican territory.

Story, My father wasnt even a U.S. citizen (at the time) and volunteered for not one but two tours in vietnam. While there he was a door gunner on a helo. They were extracting men from a firefight when the helo he was on was shot down. He was shot while on the ground but managed to evac. How many people with out white skin gave for this country? How many died for it! Only to come back to your way of thinking! Someone you may have known could have been one of these people! My dad did two tours while many of you yellow belly trash went to Canada or had mommy n daddy send you to school!!!!

Want to know what holds greatness back? Your way of thinking!!!!! Do the world a favor and dont have kids!!!!!!!!!!
Dude...
Why the heck would you re-fresh this topic and bump it back to the top? It's over a year old. I certainly agree with you. I'm 50% Hispanic myself. People gonna hate. We have to learn to accept that. I couldn't care less about what some anonymous flaming keyboard troll posts here. You and I both know they don't have the balls to say it to our face. Let's let the white racists ooze back into the azz crack of society where they belong.
deaf and dumb spaniard

Oak Ridge, NC

#173 Oct 4, 2012
go ahead and make fun of my offspring we soon own your country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Gorley 53 min whoa 37
animal abusers 1 hr go for it 6
Taya Reed 2 hr Michelle 25
Dana union 5 hr Annoyed 6
Governor 2015 ky 5 hr Bevin for Governor 21
teaundra miller 6 hr truth 4
brandon levi ellis (Sep '10) 7 hr James 8
More from around the web

Danville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE