old ugly mexican woman
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Midge Mason

United States

#1 Jul 1, 2010
i saw an old ugly mexican woman rearend an elderly white lady in the walmart parking lot the other day the old ugly mexican woman laid down on her horn like it was the other ladys fault and the old ugly mexican woman rolled the window down a jibberjabbing a bunch of spanish crap and didnt speak a word of english and the state trouper benovellent society had a car there and some of the old retired troopers had a booth set up bumming money for the society so i got out of there so i wouldn't have to be a witness in court and the old mexican woman just set there blowing the horn and spouting off mexican jibberjabber and i knowed the retired troopers saw what hapened and witnessed in court against the old ugly mexican woman i hope she gets what she deserves why i doubt if she has drivers liscence anyway and that old ugly mexican woman law i nean she looked like she had been hit by the ugly stick a dozen times why she should have been arested for disturbing the peace laying down on that horn and i hope they throwed the book at her why i dont doubt that she was drunk or hopped up on pills or smoking some of that marihania you know its thse mexican cartales that bring in a lot of this dope and why one time when my granddaurter worked at the liquor plant in louisville some mexicans tried to talk her into driving a car from Louisville to Atlantia and ask no questions and they would give her $1O,000 why you know they was trying to get her to haul dope why she could have got in all kinds of trouble no no dont trust mexicans so i thimk we need to send all the mezicans back to mexico why they scratch their privates in public places in front of our women and they oggle our teenaged girls and talk spanish amongst thereselfs so we cant hear what their sayimg about our kids and they go driving cars without liscense and bring dope into danville so lets get rid of them and send them back to mezxico
deka14

Danville, KY

#2 Jul 1, 2010
LOLOLOLO..........LMFAOOO
WHAT THE F*CK R U SAYING : o
wtf

Danville, KY

#3 Jul 1, 2010
are you high or what, i dont understand a word you are saying. i think you are speaking a foreign language yourself
fellow mexican

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Jul 2, 2010
hello my mexican brother i see we spell and talk the same midge mason
Concerned In Danville

United States

#6 Jul 2, 2010
GO BACK HOME!!!! WE KENTUCKIANS ARE SICK OF YOU HITTING OUR CARS AND TAKING OFF BECAUSE YOU ARE DRUNK OUT OF YOUR MINDS ON CORONA BEER AND PEPE LOPEZ. WE ARE SICK OF YOU MILKING THE GOVERNMENT. WE ARE SICK OF YOU MEXICANS COMING HERE TO HAVE YOUR LITTLE MEXLET BABIES AND US UNITED STATES CITIZENS HAVE TO PAY FOR YOU PUTOS TO KEEP POPPING THEM OUT LIKE A NON-SPAYED FEMALE CAT. WE ARE SICK OF YOU BEANERS DRIVING WITHOUT A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE. WE ARE SICK OF YOUR MINIVANS PACKED WITH ILLEGALS SNEAKING INTO KENTUCKY. WE ARE SICK OF YOU WETBACKS MILKING THE WELFARE SYSTEM. WE ARE SICK OF YOU STEALING OUR JOBS. WE ARE SICK OF YOU ILLEGALS COMING HERE AND COMMITTING CRIMINAL ACTS. WE ARE SICK OF THE GARBAGE YOU BASTARDS THROW ON THE GROUND IN OUR PUBLIC PARKS. WE ARE SICK OF YOU NOT SUPERVISING YOUR MEXLETS AND LETTING THEM RUN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET AND LETTING THEM RUN WILD IN OUR STORES. GO THE HELL HOME AND LEAVE KENTUCKY. WE DON'T WANT YOU PEOPLE HERE ILLEGALLY!
abc123

Springboro, OH

#7 Jul 2, 2010
Which hotel has the most mexican women working at it? I wanna know which hotel not to go to when I go on vacation.
wait 4 DaBeep

United States

#9 Jul 3, 2010
WILLIAMSBURG -- Police have arrested two men, one of them in the country illegally, for the rape of a 6-year-old girl.

Charged with rape and two counts of sexual battery, all against a person under 13, is 20-year-old Samuel Eli Jacobo-Guiro.Tito Guirao-Aguilar, 39, was charged with three counts of aggravated sexual batter of a person on 13. A juvenile is also expected to be arrested.

Guirao-Aguilar and Jacobo-Guirao, both of Williamsburg, allegedly assaulted the child in a apartment on Merrimac Trail. The men knew the child.

Both men are being held without bond at the the Williamsburg Jail. Immigration & Customs Enforcement has placed a hold on Guirao-Aguilar, who is in the country illegally.
abc123

United States

#10 Jul 3, 2010
What's williamsburgs zip code?
how do you know

Cynthiana, KY

#11 Jul 3, 2010
how do you know all that why do all you people get on here and talk aboutthemecicans like they are bad peple well what ithank is that your just mad becouse they are taking all the white girl and you can get one so did get on here talking bad about peopl that yu dot know any thing about i have live with a mecican for 10 years heis a good me so all of them are not bad ther is good and bad in all races so talk about all of them not just the mexican

Since: Jan 09

Danville, Kentucky

#12 Jul 4, 2010
Yall are ridiculous and racial profiling people... Move to Arizona where it is ok to be a racist!
doesntmatter

Brodhead, KY

#13 Jul 4, 2010
Seriously if this is the best thread you can post maybe they should just remove topix.com this is pathetic I cant even believe you think the mexicans are the problem, your illiterate pathetic ass probably dont even have a job cause you cant read, grow up, and get a life, seriously just pathetic..........
Poem

United States

#14 Jul 4, 2010
POEM - Illegal Immigrants

I cross river,
poor and broke,

Take bus,
see employment folk.

Nice man
treat me good in there,
Say I need
go see Welfare.

Welfare say,
'You come no more,

We send cash
right to your door.'

Welfare checks,
they make you wealthy,

Medicaid
it keep you healthy!

By and by,
Got plenty money,

Thanks to you, TAXPAYER dummy.

Write to friends
in motherland,

Tell them
'come, fast as you can'

They come in buses
and Ford trucks,

I buy big house
with welfare bucks.

They come here,
we live together,

More welfare checks,
it gets better!

Fourteen families,
they moving in,

But neighbor's patience
wearing thin.

Finally, white guy
moves away,
I buy his house,
and then I say,

'Find more aliens
for house to rent.'

In my yard
I put a tent.

Send for family
they just trash,
But they, too,
draw welfare cash!

Everything is
very good,
Soon we own
whole neighborhood.

We have hobby
it called breeding,

Welfare pay
for baby feeding.

Kids need dentist?
Wife need pills?

We get free!
We got no bills!

TAXPAYER crazy!
He pay all year,
To keep welfare
running here.

We think America
darn good place!
Too darn good
for white man race.

If they no like us,
they can go,
Got lots of room
in Mexico .
webster

United States

#16 Jul 4, 2010
Sure the illegals are abusing the system, but they aren't the only I saw a trashy white family paying for a buggy load of food with welfare. They tried to pay for a bag of dog food with the food stamps. After they were turned down they held up line while sending their brat son to the back to substitute stew meat, hamburger, and chicken for dog food. I have no problem at all with Mexicans as long as they are legal. But the illegal ones can be round up and sent back where they belong.
deka14

Danville, KY

#17 Jul 4, 2010
webster wrote:
Sure the illegals are abusing the system, but they aren't the only I saw a trashy white family paying for a buggy load of food with welfare. They tried to pay for a bag of dog food with the food stamps. After they were turned down they held up line while sending their brat son to the back to substitute stew meat, hamburger, and chicken for dog food. I have no problem at all with Mexicans as long as they are legal. But the illegal ones can be round up and sent back where they belong.
exactly!! white people abuse the system more than mexicans..i dont get why people always say they are all on welfare,and then the next minute whites claim they taking all the jobs..which one is it?? and if their child is legal then they have the right to get assistance.....
webster

United States

#18 Jul 4, 2010
Sometimes the illegals do take jobs. I know of a couple of plants (not in KY) that laid off lots of workers that had been on the job for years. Somehow they hired a bunch that can't even speak English for 1/3 to 1/2 of the wages. One guy told me he didn't get laid off, but he was forced to learn Spanish or else. He got fed up and quit. He was a supervisor.

I'm not blaming the Mexicans, it's the government for not enforcing immigration laws and letting this foolishness keep happening.

Since: Jan 09

Danville, Kentucky

#19 Jul 4, 2010
I know alot of Mexican people and ALL of them are employed with 1 or more jobs... Race has nothing to do with working or recieving welfare! Most of the stereotypes you people know aren't even true! Get your facts together. USA is supposed to be the melting pot where people can come for a better life, I'm not saying to ok to come her illegally but it is ok to come her from another country! This whole post is insane and should be taken off :(
its my opinion

Danville, KY

#20 Jul 4, 2010
Poem wrote:
POEM - Illegal Immigrants
I cross river,
poor and broke,
Take bus,
see employment folk.
Nice man
treat me good in there,
Say I need
go see Welfare.
Welfare say,
'You come no more,
We send cash
right to your door.'
Welfare checks,
they make you wealthy,
Medicaid
it keep you healthy!
By and by,
Got plenty money,
Thanks to you, TAXPAYER dummy.
Write to friends
in motherland,
Tell them
'come, fast as you can'
They come in buses
and Ford trucks,
I buy big house
with welfare bucks.
They come here,
we live together,
More welfare checks,
it gets better!
Fourteen families,
they moving in,
But neighbor's patience
wearing thin.
Finally, white guy
moves away,
I buy his house,
and then I say,
'Find more aliens
for house to rent.'
In my yard
I put a tent.
Send for family
they just trash,
But they, too,
draw welfare cash!
Everything is
very good,
Soon we own
whole neighborhood.
We have hobby
it called breeding,
Welfare pay
for baby feeding.
Kids need dentist?
Wife need pills?
We get free!
We got no bills!
TAXPAYER crazy!
He pay all year,
To keep welfare
running here.
We think America
darn good place!
Too darn good
for white man race.
If they no like us,
they can go,
Got lots of room
in Mexico .
congrats to u,,,u can spell!! you are crazy. and dont know anything.in the state of kentucky the illegals cannot even get any state benefits unless they have a social sec. card, which most dont have. most of the ones here are illegal but work there asses off to support their family, i know a woman who works 2 fast food jobs, 16 hours a day total. Would your lazy azz do that?? nope thats why they do. your just jealous cuz they are damn good in bed and most white men are clueless as to how to lay the pipe, if u know what i mean. Get over yourself they are here and will probably continue to come. Many try to come legally but since the Gov wants to make it so damn difficult and deny them the chance at a visa..they come back the wrong way, its inevitable...where theres a will i guess they will always find a way!!LOL!!!
its my opinion

Danville, KY

#21 Jul 4, 2010
Stoudemayer wrote:
I know alot of Mexican people and ALL of them are employed with 1 or more jobs... Race has nothing to do with working or recieving welfare! Most of the stereotypes you people know aren't even true! Get your facts together. USA is supposed to be the melting pot where people can come for a better life, I'm not saying to ok to come her illegally but it is ok to come her from another country! This whole post is insane and should be taken off :(
YOU GO GIRL!!! U GOT IT RIGHT..SO TRUE, ALL THESE RACISTS CAN KISS MY ASS AND I WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT AND HANG OUT WITH MEXICANS. THEY ARE HERE TRYING TO GET A BETTER LIFE. AND WE BOTH KNOW THAT IF SOME OF THESE NARROW MINDED PEOPLE HAD TO WALK A DAY IN THE SHOES OF THESE PEOPLE IN MEXICO THEY TO WOULD BE DOING ANYTHING TO GET BACK HERE...EVEN IF IT MEANT BREAKING THE LAW
boooot scoootin

United States

#22 Jul 4, 2010
things that mexicans do that annoy most civil
people in the US:

1) stare at your woman; while your next to her. and they DONT CARE.

2) drive drunk and even when sober drive like #@$%.

3) play the "I dont speak English" game when you know they do....I love when they keep talking in Spanish like im suddenly gonna learn it by Osmosis or something...wtf...

4) perv on little girls...
apparently this is accepted in their "culture"...

5) get drunk and sing SHIT AWFUL "Music" at the top of their lungs EVERYNIGHT for no reason.
reason to party = Im home from work and miss my POS homeland......

6) act hostile towards Americans and when you call them out on it they, yes folks, pull the RACE CARD.
"you racist...you racist".....wtf ever.....

7) have 10 kids and feed them McDonalds and other crap food til their kid is morbidly obese...by age SEVEN.........

8) blantantly steal at garage sells..
Americans beware of them at your garage sells.
they'll try to switch price stickers for cheap things with more expensive things while one of them has your attention making small talk...
divide and conquer, indeed..

9) park 7 cars in a yard/driveway made for 2....
and yes they'll park broken down POS in THE YARD.
great for the homeowner value in the area.

10) teach their daughters its ok to have a bf at 12; preggers at 15 and married at 16.....

gee I wonder why we dont like them......
catterwallin

United States

#23 Jul 5, 2010
Here are 14 reasons illegal aliens should vacate America, and I hope they are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them:

1.$14 billion to $22 billion dollars are spent each year on welfare to illegal aliens.(that's Billion with a 'B')

2.$2.2 billion dollars are spent each year on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.

3.$7.5 billion dollars are spent each year on Medicaid for illegal aliens.

4.$12 billion dollars are spent each year on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they still cannot speak a word of English!

5.$27 billion dollars are spent each year for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.

6.$3 Million Dollars 'PER DAY' is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. That's $1.2 Billion a year.

7. 28% percent of all federal prison inmates are illegal aliens.

8.$190 billion dollars are spent each year on illegal aliens for welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.-

9.$200 billion dollars per year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US.

11. During the year 2005, there were 8 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our southern border with as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from other terrorist countries. Over 10,000 of those were middle-eastern terrorists. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine, crack, Guns, and marijuana crossed into the U.S.from the southern border.

12. The National Policy Institute, estimates that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion, or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.

13. In 2006, illegal aliens sent home $65 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin, to their families and friends.

14. The dark side of illegal immigration: Nearly one million sex crimes are committed by illegal immigrants in the United States!

Total cost a whopping $538.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Erwin (drunk!!!!!!!) 2 hr Bill Erwin 17
Powder Heads (Nov '08) 2 hr jeanmurphy 39
karen statom swinger 2 hr Know her 19
A children's place 4 hr Curious 1
Jeff Edwards 5 hr Numbaonestunna 3
Dr Hempel ,MD,More DollarsVIP. Wed Robert 17
Liquor Barn Wed Kathy 80

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance