First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Ash

London, KY

#1 Apr 21, 2009
Anyone know anything about the new spine doctor in Danville?
Here to Help

Richmond, KY

#2 Apr 22, 2009
I don't know about who you are talking about but my mom had back surgery and she had Dr. William Brooks in Lexington. He was excellent! I would highly recommend him to anyone!
Sugar Grove

Frankfort, KY

#3 Apr 22, 2009
Here to Help wrote:
I don't know about who you are talking about but my mom had back surgery and she had Dr. William Brooks in Lexington. He was excellent! I would highly recommend him to anyone!
---
Same opinion here on Dr. Brooks. He avoids surgery if he thinks or knows it won't help. He's also a straight shooter who thoroughly explains your problem(s) & options.
Dissatified Patient

Winchester, KY

#4 Apr 23, 2009
Ash wrote:
Anyone know anything about the n ew spine doctor in Danville?
If you are talking about Dr Robert Knetsche at the Spine Center in Danville DO NOT LET HIM DO SURGERY ON YOU. You will end up in more Pain after the surgery than you are in now take it from someone that knows.
Dissatified Patient

Winchester, KY

#5 Apr 23, 2009
If you are talking about Dr. Robert Knetsche at the Spine Center in Danville take it from someone that knows DO NOT LET HIM DO SURGERY ON YOU. You will end up in more pain after the surgery than you are in now take it from someone that is suffering a great deal after 6 months after my surgery.
Concerned

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Apr 24, 2009
Dissatified Patient wrote:
If you are talking about Dr. Robert Knetsche at the Spine Center in Danville take it from someone that knows DO NOT LET HIM DO SURGERY ON YOU. You will end up in more pain after the surgery than you are in now take it from someone that is suffering a great deal after 6 months after my surgery.
I am due to have surgery soon and he is doing it.Exactly what did he do?I had a problem with his partner making my condition worse with those shots_I have 3 ruptured disks in my lower back and two bludged disks in the middle of my back and severe nerve damage throughout my back which is causing problems with my legs,arms and hands.Please I need to know exactly what he did because I have 2 children to think about here and I am having a hard time as it is getting my disabilty started.
Helpful

Richmond, KY

#7 Apr 24, 2009
I don't know anything about that doctor but I can recommend that you ask your primary doctor to at least try you for a visit to William Brooks. As far as your disability, I would recommend Mark Morgan Law Offices. He takes cases on if you win he gets paid, if you lose he get nothing. I know because he took my mother's.
Dissatified Patient

Cynthiana, KY

#8 Apr 25, 2009
Dear Concerned,I went to them with 8 disc bad ,I have degenerative disc disease,at the initial visit he told me he could relieve 80% of my pain, I thought my prayers had been answered,because I had been told by the best nerosurgans in the state that there was nothing that could be done because there were more than 2 bad discs and surgery was NOT an option.I myself have small children and cannot even go watch them play sports and it breaks my heart,I am in worse shape than I could ever imagine and the pain is inhuman I wouldnt wish this on anyone and his partner cut my meds completely out 1 month after surgery,I would love to talk to you more but am affraid to put my number down due to legal aspects, but if you would like to leave me your # I would be happy to contact you.
Dear Dissatified Patient

Richmond, KY

#9 Apr 25, 2009
My prayers are with you all. I know from having back surgery myself that it is a struggle. My doctor also diagnosed me with Degenerative Disc Disease. What people don't realize is that once you mess your back up, there's no going back. God Bless you! I hope for you the best! My prayers are with everyone.
omgosh

Winchester, KY

#10 Apr 25, 2009
glad i found this topix my hubby was due for surgery by him this month just was still woundering if he should or not..thanks alot.
Hope

United States

#11 Apr 29, 2009
Bonita.com for all your sugery needs. I had successful cervical surgery. Dr. Brookes and Jackson can't match Bonita. They both said I couldn't be fixed. They should have said they didn't know how to fix me. Bonita Institute is by far the best in the country. They also do back surgery. No rods or screws! If you have them they can probaly take them out and fix you right! This is no joke, you gotta check them out. I'm living proof !
A friend

Richmond, KY

#12 Apr 29, 2009
thank God you are healed it does not matter who did your surgery as for myself i personally like Dr Brooks.but Gods hand is guiding them both.we both are living proof that theres many good Drs out there its UP to us to find them good luck with everything.
Hope

United States

#13 Apr 30, 2009
I had a nerve block done in Danville, that seems to have worked ok. Hope it stays that way.
proof

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Apr 30, 2009
Dr. Cambell at Letterman Spine Institute in Louisville. That is all they do and they are great.
cheryl

Brodhead, KY

#15 Jun 11, 2009
Ash wrote:
Anyone know anything about the new spine doctor in Danville?
I recently saw Dr. Knetsche in Danville and like him very much. I felt he was very through, kind and helpful. I had been to Blugrass Ortho. in Lexington where I had several spinal injections that seemed to make things worse but was told this is hit or miss. I truly resepect Dr. Knetsche not only for his kiindness with me but also because of his medical background in Iran and Afganistan where is was head spine surgeon for a brief time there.
Back Syurgery is a tricky thing. Many ooperations never truly heal someone or stop the ain. I have been told this by more than one orthopedic surgeon, disc disorders especially! I am planning on having a spinal fusion using him later this month. His prior testing has been quite thorough and quick. I am not sure what the other comments are truly about but I give him a thumbs up so far!
TLW

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Jun 11, 2009
I suggest Dr. Phillip Tibbs at U.K.
He did my surgery. As far as disability please get Mark Morgan. He is the best!
interested wife

United States

#17 Jun 12, 2009
my husband has to have a back fusion and he is only 33 years old. Dr. christopher stephens in lexington is going to do his. Does anyone know anything about this Dr.? We are so scared that he will come out worse than what he is right now. We are praying that he will make a full recovery and be better after the surgery.
TLW

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Jun 12, 2009
I hope your husband does well. I do not know that doctor. I had a cervical fusion. It helps some but not completely. You are never really completely rid of the pain. Good Luck.
interested wife wrote:
my husband has to have a back fusion and he is only 33 years old. Dr. christopher stephens in lexington is going to do his. Does anyone know anything about this Dr.? We are so scared that he will come out worse than what he is right now. We are praying that he will make a full recovery and be better after the surgery.
interested wife

United States

#19 Jun 13, 2009
They are wanting to do a spinal fusion and decompression and put in 2 rods, 4 cages and 6 screws. Thank you for wishing us luck and hope some day you will get to feeling better.
TLW

Lexington, KY

#20 Jun 14, 2009
Thank you.
interested wife wrote:
They are wanting to do a spinal fusion and decompression and put in 2 rods, 4 cages and 6 screws. Thank you for wishing us luck and hope some day you will get to feeling better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black guy on bike 2 hr Jacked back n a g... 12
bi men 4 hr just saying 16
"More than a Feeling" 7 hr one that slipped ... 1
Kristen Fox Collett (Mar '11) 7 hr Susan 2
Cops at Kroger in Danville (Feb '14) 10 hr Family girl 293
Construction next to Lowes (2) 12 hr Tony 13
Where is Jimmy Baker 19 hr Wondering 1

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance