Next Last
yonumba1

Winchester, KY

#1 Oct 16, 2008
Any of you know her?
sexyness

Danville, KY

#3 Oct 17, 2008
yeah she goes to boyle co. she is really cool and really nice. she is an awsome person.

“Just Me...”

Since: Oct 08

J-City

#4 Oct 17, 2008
yea i do!
i love her to death
shes the best friend anyone could ask for!
BCHS_Seniors_09

United States

#5 Oct 20, 2008
love this girl to death anyone say other wise there crazy I LOVE U GIRL!!!!
babette sheene

Danville, KY

#6 Oct 24, 2008
torey is a sweetheart
laurenlou

Danville, KY

#7 Nov 23, 2008
yeah i kno her i work with her and she is a very good friend of mine...her daughter is simply beautiful! torey is very strong willed and independent...shes an extremely hard worker and great mother! i love her to death and would do anything for her! she is a sweetheart!
pete

Danville, KY

#8 Nov 23, 2008
shes a nasty coke head slut. who is fat and ugly. she needs to mind her own business and stay outta other peoples.
girlygirl

Richmond, KY

#9 Nov 23, 2008
i agree with pete!
blueeyedbeauty

Danville, KY

#10 Nov 23, 2008
ok so she doesnt do coke and she isnt a slut....so idk where you got that from . she is a beautiful girl so your wrong once again. and i dont see why ppl use this site to gossip about one another and put everyone down...what is the world fuckin coming to? most of these people on this site have to talk about somebody else just so they can feel better about own selves. and thats pathetic...for real. get over your selves and grow up for a change...this isnt elementary school anymore. somebodys always tryin to start drama in this damn town just to give them something to do....its a shame how lame some people can be.
torey_marie

Winchester, KY

#12 Nov 24, 2008
so "girlygirl" and "pete" seem to want to talk sh*t about me. do you have proof of any of this though??? NO. cause you've got it all wrong. no im not a coke head. i barely get by supporting my daughter, why the hell would i waste my time on drugs???? you can say im fat and ugly if you want, thats your own opinion, but just by looking at this topix it seems that many people disagree with you. and lastly, i do mind my own business. i go to school, i work, and i take care of my daughter. there are three, possibly a few more peeople, that i associate with at all. you want to know why??? because people, like you, just want to start drama and thats not what im into. so the next time you want to talk a bunch of bull about me, then think twice, cause you've got it all wrong buddy. apparently you've never been lucky enough to know me.:)
yup

Georgetown, KY

#13 Nov 24, 2008
tell em torey
torey_marie

Kansas City, KS

#14 Nov 29, 2008
yeah. apparently they dont have anything to say to that. immature little kids.
torey_marie

Carrie, KY

#16 Nov 30, 2008
if you say so. i only got on here because someone told me about it. so think what you want.
warrior

Danville, KY

#17 Dec 4, 2008
wooo go torey, c u in 1st n 2nd block, n all u ppl hatin on torey aint nothin. say it 2 her face, or mine
Check_Em

Danville, KY

#18 Dec 4, 2008
who is warrior
torey_marie

Winchester, KY

#20 Dec 6, 2008
wtf is this hugs not drugs stuff...whats that got to do with me???

and thanks warrior :)
lmao

Lexington, KY

#21 Dec 18, 2008
pete wrote:
shes a nasty coke head slut. who is fat and ugly. she needs to mind her own business and stay outta other peoples.
Do u ever get tired of running ur mouth about other ppl? i swear i have seen u write that this person is a ho and that person is a ho. so are u a ho? or are u just mad b/c ur so nasty no one will sleep with u again? Those are the only two reasons i can think of. and as for torey she is a sweet heart, she may be going through some things but u need to bud the fuck out and start working on ur own issues. its not her fault no one wants u
lmao

Lexington, KY

#22 Dec 18, 2008
torey_marie wrote:
so "girlygirl" and "pete" seem to want to talk sh*t about me. do you have proof of any of this though??? NO. cause you've got it all wrong. no im not a coke head. i barely get by supporting my daughter, why the hell would i waste my time on drugs???? you can say im fat and ugly if you want, thats your own opinion, but just by looking at this topix it seems that many people disagree with you. and lastly, i do mind my own business. i go to school, i work, and i take care of my daughter. there are three, possibly a few more peeople, that i associate with at all. you want to know why??? because people, like you, just want to start drama and thats not what im into. so the next time you want to talk a bunch of bull about me, then think twice, cause you've got it all wrong buddy. apparently you've never been lucky enough to know me.:)
GO TOREY!
Nickwc

United States

#23 Dec 19, 2008
I think me and This girl had a little thing a while back . i would like to know if this is the same girl. holla back
torey_marie

Winchester, KY

#24 Dec 24, 2008
Nickwc wrote:
I think me and This girl had a little thing a while back . i would like to know if this is the same girl. holla back
who is Nickwc? i don't know if i had something with you unless i know who you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are you Danville Police Department? 8 min username 1
What Happened To Lea West? 13 min BrittanyT 2
attention: Boyle county police department 13 min one 14
Garrard schools out today (Friday) 13 min BrittanyT 2
Who is selling HERION? 15 min BrittanyT 60
Stay At Home Mom 1 hr Toco 10
Anthony Letcher (Jan '13) 2 hr Wanna 16

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance