Body found in barn cellar in Hustonville

Body found in barn cellar in Hustonville

There are 20 comments on the The Interior Journal story from May 25, 2012, titled Body found in barn cellar in Hustonville. In it, The Interior Journal reports that:

Acting on a tip, Kentucky State Police discovered remains Friday evening on the Hustonville property where the man suspected in a Danville double homicide lived until earlier this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Interior Journal.

Since: Mar 12

Forsan, TX

#1 May 26, 2012
look out drug dealers people are ratting on you more people to get arrested how sweet it is what do you think hitman
amy
#2 May 26, 2012
ButtonPusher75 wrote:
look out drug dealers people are ratting on you more people to get arrested how sweet it is what do you think hitman
Some of us have family members and children in that area abd your only worried about looking out for the drug dealers? A mother is going through hell right now because her son is missing. Have some compassion
looking

United States

#3 May 26, 2012
That right pray for the family that lost their love ones not the drugs dealer
Family

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 May 28, 2012
That missing man is my cousin & my best friend! Have some respect. Our hearts are broken.
amy
#5 May 28, 2012
Family wrote:
That missing man is my cousin & my best friend! Have some respect. Our hearts are broken.
May God be with you. I am from harrodsburg and believe I know some of the family. My inlaws lived right down the road from where this took place. We are all in so much shock that this has happen. This has consumed my thoughts and I wish I knew how to help. I pray that justice will be served!!!!

Adel, GA

#6 May 29, 2012
amy you got your post wrong iam not for drug dealers ihope they all get arrested with this hager man who shot three people wonder if this case is tied to another drug case in danville
amy
#7 May 29, 2012
ButtonPusher75 wrote:
amy you got your post wrong iam not for drug dealers ihope they all get arrested with this hager man who shot three people wonder if this case is tied to another drug case in danville
If I took you wrong, Im very sorry. I just heard that the body is Clint Disken. Everybody please take a mintue out of your day to pray for this family. Four families have been affected by this monster. I cant help but wonder if he has done more that we arent aware of. I moved here because I felt that my children were safe here and now he has taken that all away from us. RIP Ted, Micheal, and Clint. I cant understand how I never got the pleasure to meet any of these gentlemen and it has tore my heart to pieces yet someone that did know them could take their lives. if anyone knows of a memorial for any of the lost please inform me.
datahaza

United States

#8 May 29, 2012
After hearing the news reports and reading articles in the paper, Mr Hager is a evil person. It's a definite he killed two people and if proven he killed Mr. Disken, he should pay for his crime with his life. The taxpayers should not have to take care of him for the rest of his life.
amy
#9 May 29, 2012
datahaza wrote:
After hearing the news reports and reading articles in the paper, Mr Hager is a evil person. It's a definite he killed two people and if proven he killed Mr. Disken, he should pay for his crime with his life. The taxpayers should not have to take care of him for the rest of his life.
I couldnt agree more! Sadly, with people on death row since 84 for killing two police officers I dont see him getting lethal injection. Most on death row are treated better than those in county jails. Its a screwed up system.
MOT

Richmond, KY

#10 May 29, 2012
With mental and drug problems, he'll get time served and probation.

Adel, GA

#13 May 29, 2012
folks how do the people of ky stop this type of crime that is happening everyday
Look Out

Danville, KY

#14 May 29, 2012
The Dr.s supply the presciptions that keeps this inferno going. There is no stopping this, so stop praying, cause this is only the beginning. Pills have taken over the country, so buy a GUN and protect your family.
people themselfs

Du Bois, PA

#15 May 29, 2012
Look Out wrote:
The Dr.s supply the presciptions that keeps this inferno going. There is no stopping this, so stop praying, cause this is only the beginning. Pills have taken over the country, so buy a GUN and protect your family.
crazy is crazy blame on whatever but crazy is crazy and you know that a person can control himself if he wants to hell do you run around and act like that because of a pill i dont think so maybe meth heads or something but please dont blame a doctor and i am sure this man has had more trouble in the head than a bag full of mice with a snake in it
people themselfs

Du Bois, PA

#16 May 29, 2012
and we will pray and pray
sassie

Versailles, KY

#17 May 29, 2012
people themselfs wrote:
and we will pray and pray
Thank Ya I will also pray for these familys
Family

Harrodsburg, KY

#18 May 31, 2012
Thanks to everyone who is praying. Clint had te biggest heart of anyone I ever knew. And a smile like sunshine. The world is a worst place with him gone. There will never be an excuse good enough for this happening. And there will never be a punishment harsh enough for that soulless SOB Hager.
looking

Clover, SC

#19 May 31, 2012
I was hoping that it was not him that got killed but I want you all to know I am so sorry for yours lost and my prays go out to you and all the family I know this will not ease your pain but maybe it will help you all know some one that thinking of his family and friends may god bless you all and just knowing he is in heaven now
pretty princess

Hobart, IN

#20 May 31, 2012
Clint was a great friend. God I will miss that grin he always had when I saw him. What a gentle and kind hearted person he was. R.I.P. buddy

Adel, GA

#25 Jun 2, 2012
any one know why hager did this
god

Schaumburg, IL

#26 Jun 8, 2012
He is evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
boyle football 47 min truth 8
Trump 2 hr Lol 10
garrett 11 hr Dumpster 5
tim turner 11 hr kygirl 3
is gay (Dec '08) 12 hr What 30
Sleeping naked (Dec '10) 14 hr hotrod68 113
Doug Elder 22 hr Curious 1

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance