Eddie Montgomery
blown out the world

Bowling Green, KY

#22 Nov 7, 2008
i know eddie personaly so let me know if u need him he's a good guy and would love to help the firefighters
boooo

Danville, KY

#23 Nov 7, 2008
HE SUCKS!
wut happnd 2 country

Aurora, OH

#24 Nov 8, 2008
Eddie is to arrogant, plus all he knows how to do is twirl a microphone stand i dont even think he can play a guitar. I aint much on his music but i really like his brother john michaels music. John doesnt seem cocky either.
excuse me

Carrie, KY

#25 Nov 10, 2008
You know Eddie could choose to live anywhere but he chose to live close to his hometown! He could build his restuarant anywhere but once again he chose to do so here! Be thankful that he has roots and would like to see his hometown and residents enjoy and prosper from his decision. And I don't think it's arrogance that he puts off I think he would like to be a regular person at times and not have someone hound him constantly and you would think his hometown people could give him that! And it's no big deal about going to school with his children my daughter went to school with them too! I have personally talked to Eddie and Tracy at a former place of employment and they are good down to earth caring people. But then again I wasn't hounding for a picture or autograph! Hey Eddie and Tracy there are a few people here that respect you as individuals and not just because you are a country music star! and also appreciate what you bring to our community!
kern

Danville, KY

#26 Dec 8, 2008
whats the big deal about eddie? he ain't nothing! i and everyone else can get in touch with eddie anytime we want. all you have to do is find a plpace that sells steak and booze and there he is! how big a star is that? take time to help your neighbors next time and not the "make a wish foundation" and you'll come out on top with us. we were in desparate need and you turned your back on us and now its too late for us. our little angel is gone to heaven.
NotFromHere

Kansas City, KS

#27 Dec 9, 2008
I'm probably the only person around who doesn't know Eddie Montgomery (or his brother, uncle, cousin, or went to school with his kids), etc, because I'm really not from here, HOWEVER, it's so sad the people that are obviously jealous of his fame and success. I'm sure he tries to do as much charity work that he is able to ...he still has a profession and career as well...so cut him some slack, geeez. People should be grateful he still makes this area his home.. he could live anywhere he wanted to. There's always gonna be "blah blah blah people jacking their jaws"..listen to their song "What Do You Think About That". Nuff said.
One In Every Crowd

Danville, KY

#28 Dec 9, 2008
I know Eddie, If any of you people on this site think that this man has not a heart for kids... your stupid... people think that he can just drop what he is doing and run to them at their will. think ....He is on the road 335 days out of the year. and when he does come in ...he has a family,a farm to look after and more....He's got things he wants to do..good God people get a life and stop the... "blah blah blah people jacking their jaws" .Eddie is a good Man..I talk to him about every time he is in town and am I not anybody special.. just and FRIEND . If all you people on here think that he is arrogant...stop Tom Cruise , Jeff Gordon, Reba,Brooks & Dunn Hell just stop ant star in our local wal-mart. dont every see them do you.I happen to know of a couple star that live here in Danville that most of you people see on tv every day...( use some of the names above to wonder who they are )but you wonder why they dont mix with the Danville crowd. its you fault. like the sign in name " ONE IN EVERY CROWD "
Goodtime

Mount Sterling, KY

#29 Dec 9, 2008
So now I'm slowing it down and I'm looking around
And I'm lovin this town and I'm doing alright
Aint' worried 'bout nothing cept for the man I wanna be
I'm thinking maybe it's time to be livin' the rhyme
When I'm singing a song about nothing but right
And it's sure be nice if you would roll with me
AMC

London, KY

#30 Dec 9, 2008
Dont be jealous! Eddie has worked hard to be where he is today!
cheche

Clay City, KY

#31 Dec 9, 2008
AMC wrote:
Dont be jealous! Eddie has worked hard to be where he is today!
Eddie has drank hard to be what he is today. Troy is carrying him.. I seen Eddie at Ponderosa speedway years ago, before he was big, before mytown. There was a little girl, about 4 years old who walked up to him and said mr. montgomery, can i have your autograph? He whipped around and said wtf do you ppl think i'm here for, to sign f*cking autographs all damn day? The little girl ran back to here parents in tears... John Micheal wouldn't have done that. Hell, he'd a took the girl fishing. lol
NotFromHere

Kansas City, KS

#32 Dec 9, 2008
kern

Danville, KY

#33 Dec 9, 2008
whoever thinks eddies a caring soul. read comment from cheche. i've seen the same eddie in action. please don't praise this man. anyone ever seen troy act this way? didn't think so.
One In Every Crowd

Carlisle, KY

#34 Dec 9, 2008
CHECHE..... I think you are wrong about that. I was at that show. He signed what my kids ask him to. maybe.. just maybe... it is the people that just push themself on him that get that... put your self in his place.... you are being a ass now ...and you ain't a star....
che che

Jackson, KY

#35 Dec 9, 2008
what do you mean you were at that show??? this wasn't a show. he was there watching a race, not singing. so obviously you weren't there. i don't care what anyone says, a 4 year old does not "push" herself on a grown man... i don't really get what you were trying to say there. i'm talking about the little race track in junction city.
One In Every Crowd

Danville, KY

#37 Dec 9, 2008
I thought you was talking about the show they did in the pits at the Ponersoa about 2005... my bad on that one. did you think he was with his family and wanted to enjoy some time outside the star world. just because he did not sign something dont make him a bad guy. HAVE YOU EVER SAID NO TO SOME ONE ???

“Rainbows n Flutterbies”

Since: Dec 08

Danville

#38 Dec 9, 2008
I understand that there are times when he wants to be a normal person, and just be out with his family. If this would have been a grown person who understood that concept then I wouldn't think it was such a big deal. But this was a little girl. An innocent little girl. He could've simply told her no, or maybe later. If he were going to curse at someone, he should've went to the girl's parents and taken it up with them. Thats all. When you chose to have a career that makes you a household name, you take on those kinds of responsibilities, like it or not.
One In Every Crowd

Danville, KY

#39 Dec 9, 2008
but,but,but you people on here are all just alike...it's your way or no way..forget it, cheche.... you are rite...this man needs to be put to sleep. he did the most unthinkable thing in this world..... I say that the sheriff's dept put him on the most wanted list in the paper..NO BOND... "One In Every Crowd"
God Knows who he is

United States

#40 Dec 9, 2008
I personally think Eddie Montgomery is a wonderful man. I live in Boyle Co. and have witnessed him on many occasions interacting with the public and his family. I can honestly say that I have never seen him act in a negative manner. He's always a very kind man and seems to be very loving towards his family. His wife and children seem very nice as well. Eddie does so much charity work and a lot of it geared towards ill children, I just can't believe he used that horrible language to a child. Everyone I know speaks very highly of him and has the utmost respect for him. Anytime that I have seen him approached to sign something he has always been very humble and nice! So God knows who he is, can you say the same about yourself being so judgemental about a man that gives back so much??? I hope you never need anything from him, but you know he would probably would help you even if he knew you wrote the above about him!!! Can you really cast that stone?
no1needs2know

Danville, KY

#41 Dec 9, 2008
cheche wrote:
I understand that there are times when he wants to be a normal person, and just be out with his family. If this would have been a grown person who understood that concept then I wouldn't think it was such a big deal. But this was a little girl. An innocent little girl. He could've simply told her no, or maybe later. If he were going to curse at someone, he should've went to the girl's parents and taken it up with them. Thats all. When you chose to have a career that makes you a household name, you take on those kinds of responsibilities, like it or not.
Well....I can tell you from experience [PERSONALLY] that he is very "down to earth" and a likeable person. My son idolizes the ground Eddie walks on and sang "Hilbilly Shoes" in the Danville-Boyle County fair (and won 1st place). Now don't get me wrong....I'm not anyone with a close relationship to Eddie....or ties to the family. My uncle knows him and asked him if he'd be willing to sign my sons trophy (where he'd won 1st place) and he was happy to oblige. He graciously thanked my son for singing his songs and told him he liked his red cowboy boots. I've never seen an egotistical side of Eddie. I think Troy is the arrogant SOB out of the two of them. I've heard stories of him talking nastily to and refusing to sign autographs for CHILDREN who attended the same school as his daughter in Frankfort, KY. This is just my opinion though....I know everybody has one....guess that's what makes the world go round.
heard

London, KY

#42 Dec 9, 2008
isn't eddie building some kind of camp for ill children? i think so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Steak House in Danville 24 min Soo 14
Licking 11 hr stool bank manager 4
Nails 11 hr Fel 16
bi men 13 hr omg 21
Woodforest 14 hr Trigger 3
do u know anyone that ever got into trouble for... (Mar '10) 16 hr AODontjudge 108
Heroin 19 hr And 19

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Danville Mortgages