Eddie Montgomery
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Fire wife

Murray, KY

#1 Oct 29, 2008
I was wondering if anyone knew how to get ahold of his manager. My husband is a firefighter in Casey Co. and we would like to have a county wide gathering for all emergency personel. I am interested in seeing about the cost of getting an appearance from him and Troy. i can be reaced at [email protected] Thanks in advance.
HUGE FAN

Corbin, KY

#2 Oct 29, 2008
I don't know how to get ahold of him. Even though he is extremly down to earth I would say the price would be EXTREMELY high to get him. That is IF he is even around. Seems they are busy.
aperson

Winchester, KY

#3 Oct 29, 2008
go to eddiemontgomerysteakhouse.com if it dont show up under that link then just search the steakhouse...there is an email address there that you can reach tracy his wife and becky thats most likely the best way to get a hold of him. I have there telephone numbers but i just cant give that away to strangers
real person

United States

#4 Oct 29, 2008
i do no like eddy he is a real ass...he doesnt like kids...when he does charity stuff for the KIDS he is only doin it to get noticed ...i cant stand him he is a real jerk
HUGE FAN

Corbin, KY

#5 Oct 30, 2008
Back off Jack. This wasn't for a bash session. Leave him alone. I am sure he has done nothing to you.
rhasta ron radcliff ky

Anderson, SC

#7 Oct 31, 2008
eddie loves to do chairty publicity for kids to get notery for it but last year he would not walk 5 steps in a resturant to wish my grandson who had cancer a happy birthday and eddie knew my grandson. exactly a month later my grandson lost his battle with cancer. eddie imformed us he had another appointment and did not have time.this was on a sunday afternoon and would 2minutes have made him that late?
alicia

Danville, KY

#8 Nov 1, 2008
this is my town
alicia

Danville, KY

#9 Nov 1, 2008
na na na na naaaaaa... yea this my town!
alicia

Danville, KY

#10 Nov 1, 2008
hell yeah turn it up.....right on right on!! BLACK POWER
FEET

Danville, KY

#11 Nov 1, 2008
gimme speed...how fast will it go??
jjj

AOL

#12 Nov 1, 2008
real person wrote:
i do no like eddy he is a real ass...he doesnt like kids...when he does charity stuff for the KIDS he is only doin it to get noticed ...i cant stand him he is a real jerk
It's obvious you don't know the man, he is GREAT with kids and he is VERY SINCERE with all he does for the community and the kids.....
Jomomma

Danville, KY

#13 Nov 1, 2008
You do your thang and I'll do mine!!
Eddies whiskey bottle

Irvine, KY

#14 Nov 2, 2008
You can catch him at Curtsingers sporting store every once in a while. He seems to be a nice guy. He does more than his fair share for as many charities as he can.
Ricky Bobby

Danville, KY

#15 Nov 2, 2008
HELL YEA! HELL YEA! HELL YEA!
Ricky Bobby

Danville, KY

#16 Nov 2, 2008
ARE YOU WITH ME?????? Let me get a HELL YEA!
white power

Manchester, KY

#17 Nov 4, 2008
i seen him at walmart awhile back bad discise eddie
fly guy

United States

#18 Nov 4, 2008
white power wrote:
i seen him at walmart awhile back bad discise eddie
discise, that's so f'ing funny how you spelled it. Na, na, na, na, na, this is my town!
white power

Manchester, KY

#19 Nov 4, 2008
thank you

Since: Nov 08

Danville, KY

#20 Nov 4, 2008
hey is he really friends with bob allen you ought t o see what they say about bob allen in liberty forum
blown out the world

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Nov 7, 2008
i know how to get ahold of eddie i know him personally and went to school with both his daughters hit me up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump 7 hr Reality 67
Marc Dady 11 hr LOLer 12
Les/bi girls 11 hr Villian 5
Looking for yard to mow 12 hr Shannonslawn 1
Library (Oct '09) 18 hr Martin garey 21
Liquor Barn 19 hr Eddie 79
Best fighter to ever come through Danville? 20 hr Tinkerbell 14

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance