Stupid Employees & Tattoos, All Time

Stupid Employees & Tattoos, All Time

Posted in the Danville Forum

Tatted Up

Richmond, KY

#1 Apr 23, 2013
Is it just me, i just went somewhere bought something for $4.64 i had a $3 coupon, so 4.64-3.00 = 1.64 i pay with a $10 Bill, this person hands me back 4.36 change im like uhh thats wrong if 4.64 is the price before coupon n i got 3$ coupon thats 1.64 so 1.64 -$10 is 8.36change shes like ohh must not took the coupon keep in mind that was more than the original price, so they stand there 20mins hand me back $5.36 im like no 1.64-10=8.36 hands me back $6.36 the third time she hands me back though 6.96 im pissed lol so im just like yep thats right thanks lol Stupid Ignorant, happens to me all the time, does it happen to anyone else or just me, i mean it enrages me how stupid these people are, here i got tattoos cant get a job anywhere like other ppl with tattoos, least i know how to count, reminds me time i applied for job n girls said u make perfect employee blah blah be so great here but we cant hire u cuz ur tattoos couldnt told me that 4 u wasted my time then top it off shes says in a bitchy way at end of it bet u regret gettin em now dont u, i wanted punch through her fuckin head n say/said no, but yea rather higher someone uneducated fu**n retarted, dont know shit, prob. dirty idk, but cant hire me cuz i got tattoos & were all lazy, stupid, dirty, drug usin, uneducated idk whats, most ppl i know tattoos work 10x harder anyone else, cleaner than anyone, n smart, cuz they feel they gotta go that extra mile to prove a point....thats nice cuz i laugh when people ud prefer to serve you or whatever dont have tattoos goto the restroom dont wash their hands n go back handle your food, & whats even funnier is u dont believe me cuz afterall im just a tatted up uneducated, dirty, just horrible humanbeing, not i got g.e.d. college degree, i shower twice a day, im a perfectionist, & anyone ever worked with me tell u i'll out work anyone on my slowest day....BUT NO!, does that just happen to me, are these ppl really so stupid out here, or are they just robbin me & possibly a ton of other ppl if so they need be fired &/or prosecuted.
Tatted Up

Richmond, KY

#2 Apr 23, 2013
i did i wanted to punch her in the damn face n be like how can u be so fuckin stupid, take my own damn change out the drawer not a cent more n go bout my day, but i didnt cuz i know i got anger problems so i keep it under control n get myself out a situation for i do something stupid, but it amazes me how often it happens, is there a conspiracy by corporate america to rob the american people or what the **** i just i cant believe it happens so often, & yet i cant get a job....im tellin ya, i laugh n dont say anything when these untatted people rob you u dont notice, take a shit n go handle your food out washin their hands ect. ect. ohh trust me i know wtf im talkin bout i see that stuff happen often. & i dont i dont say one word cuz **** u, go **** urself get what u deserve ud rather they serve u they so clean welp there ya go get lil sh*t on that food.
donnie

United States

#3 Apr 23, 2013
Tatted Up wrote:
i did i wanted to punch her in the damn face n be like how can u be so fuckin stupid, take my own damn change out the drawer not a cent more n go bout my day, but i didnt cuz i know i got anger problems so i keep it under control n get myself out a situation for i do something stupid, but it amazes me how often it happens, is there a conspiracy by corporate america to rob the american people or what the **** i just i cant believe it happens so often, & yet i cant get a job....im tellin ya, i laugh n dont say anything when these untatted people rob you u dont notice, take a shit n go handle your food out washin their hands ect. ect. ohh trust me i know wtf im talkin bout i see that stuff happen often. & i dont i dont say one word cuz **** u, go **** urself get what u deserve ud rather they serve u they so clean welp there ya go get lil sh*t on that food.
You see people sh*t and go handle food?
umm

Tucker, GA

#4 Apr 23, 2013
Tatted Up wrote:
You've already stated you have anger issues. Maybe the tats aren't the problem at all and they are just using it as an excuse because they see what I feel when I read your comments. Just a thought.
A Local Employer

Tucker, GA

#5 Apr 23, 2013
umm wrote:
<quoted text>You've already stated you have anger issues. Maybe the tats aren't the problem at all and they are just using it as an excuse because they see what I feel when I read your comments. Just a thought.
I can tell that you are frustrated with lower skilled folks finding employment, while you are unable to find a job. Speaking from the local hiring community, I employ many people......I can assure you that appearance is very important! How my employees look reflects back to my company. Someone once said, "I'd rather hire a receptionist with a missing leg rather than a missing front tooth." This is TRUE!!!!!! 99% of employers will not overlook your appearance to learn how smart and talented you are. Whether or not they should is a different discussion, the truth is, they will always judge you on your first appearance. Further, they ultimately hold all your opportunities for employment and job promotion in their control. Consequently, if you want to be employed in a respectable place of employment you have 3 choices... 1. Conform your appearance to what employers want. Or.... 2. Begin your search for that 1% of employers who will like your "inked up" appearance, Or 3, Create your own business where you can dictate the required appearance. Good luck.
Butt Hole

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 Apr 23, 2013
Tatted Up wrote:
STFU dude. Maybe you cant get a job cuz your attitude is sh!tty
umm

Tucker, GA

#7 Apr 24, 2013
A Local Employer wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell that you are frustrated with lower skilled folks finding employment, while you are unable to find a job. Speaking from the local hiring community, I employ many people......I can assure you that appearance is very important! How my employees look reflects back to my company. Someone once said, "I'd rather hire a receptionist with a missing leg rather than a missing front tooth." This is TRUE!!!!!! 99% of employers will not overlook your appearance to learn how smart and talented you are. Whether or not they should is a different discussion, the truth is, they will always judge you on your first appearance. Further, they ultimately hold all your opportunities for employment and job promotion in their control. Consequently, if you want to be employed in a respectable place of employment you have 3 choices... 1. Conform your appearance to what employers want. Or.... 2. Begin your search for that 1% of employers who will like your "inked up" appearance, Or 3, Create your own business where you can dictate the required appearance. Good luck.
Don't know why you addresses this to me. I'm employed and have no tattoos and I know first hand how important appearances are. It's been proven many times that more attractive applicants will get the job whether they are qualified or not.
A Local Employer

Tucker, GA

#8 Apr 24, 2013
umm wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know why you addresses this to me. I'm employed and have no tattoos and I know first hand how important appearances are. It's been proven many times that more attractive applicants will get the job whether they are qualified or not.
LOL. My mistake, this reply was directed towards "All Tatted Up".
i do

Manchester, KY

#9 Apr 24, 2013
every bit of the food I have preared for public consumption has been soiled(in some form or matter)! I think of it as gittin back at the well to doer's
u now hoo u r
tastie poo salad
maggie

Tucker, GA

#10 Apr 24, 2013
i do wrote:
every bit of the food I have preared for public consumption has been soiled(in some form or matter)! I think of it as gittin back at the well to doer's
u now hoo u r
tastie poo salad
I believe in Karma. The more hate and meanness that you spread around eventually it will circle back to you. I see a miserable future coming your way. And when it happens, please remember this post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Popeyes 29 min your answer 9
Handicap parking abuse 1 hr your answer 6
My religious knowledge and picture torture game... 5 hr martin garey 7
Investments 6 hr Mr Business 1
who is it? 16 hr Dazed and confused 4
Whats the oldest still in business restaurant ... 18 hr Jumanji 4
Mexican restaurant near jennyrogers in Danville ky 20 hr 3hour state worker 15

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance