Nikki Minaj

Posted in the Danville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hello

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 12, 2010
 
There is this girl I know, her name is Diamond and she thinks she looks like Nikki Minaj. Yaw know who im talking about?
Diamond minaj

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 12, 2010
 
well first off iont kno the name nikki minaj i kno nicki minaj try nd google nikki it will say did you mean hahahaha lmao...I like nicki tho i love here actually matter of fact id date her if i could lmao...but damn i thought i was doin my thing lookin like her nd shit thanks for the reality ck so when im n the clubs i wont be going..."hmmmm i just had an epiphany i need to go to tiffanys" hahaha...but lemme help you out iont think im better then nobody at all not even a homeless person but i work take care of my son pay my bills on time and still splurge on unecessary shit cmon now talk about that...im not a negative person im not gon stoop on ya level i give you props for putting this as a headline it was funny for the 4 hrs no one said n e thing...to you...lol...nd i laugh et everything i seen this nd said whhhhhhhhhhhat hahaha....but lemme help you out wit some topix if you wanna chat about me....
*i heard imma uk jersey hopper
*i heard im siditty
*i heard i think im better
*i heard my ass more fatter then urs hahahaha
so basically what it means is everybody wit dreads is lil wayne hahahaha
but this nicki minaj shit is weak kill yaself
diamond smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 12, 2010
 
I win you loose! hahahahahahaha
lalala

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 12, 2010
 
I would like to laugh and agree with you...but unfortunately I cannot understand a word you wrote. Lol
diamond smith

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 12, 2010
 
prolly because your the one that spelled nicki nikki i wouoldnt b able to read it either....lalala that
diamond smith

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 12, 2010
 
wouldnt* damn startin to spell like you
ITS BARBIE BITCHES HAHAHA

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 13, 2010
 
***i wouldnt get what i wrote either if i spelled nikki that way you must not kno who your talkin about...nd the nxt time you write a headline compare me to the real person not jus any nikki i tried to google her and billions of nikkis popped up...plus do you have ya own computer cause i wrote back instantly ya ass must of had to go to ya ppls to see what i wrote back hahahaha...o well i guess ill see sum tmr since you aint got ya own materials nd net...thanks so much for givin me the attention i deserve since you kno who i am so well hit me up so we can get you lookin like sum.
anika miraj

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 13, 2010
 
It's like I just single-handedly annihilated you know every rap bitch in da building like
like I'm Nicki Minaj, Nicki Lewenski, Nicki Da Ninja, Nicki Da Boss, Nicki the Harajuku Barbie. Like, I mean I don't even know why you girls bother at this point. Like give it up, it's me. I win and you lose. hahahahahahahahaha, oh shit haha yoooooo ima bad bitch, ima ima bad bitch ima bad bitch ima ima bad bitch
ima bad bitch ima ima bad bitch imma bad bitch imma imma bad bitchh hahahaahh I told you like I told you before,I told you ya gunna have to pick my fruit out now listen. In
addition to picking my fruit out, I want yall to start going to the boutiques, know what I'm sayin'? Get some get some crazy shit for me. I want, I want you know leopard skin; I want, I want all dat crazy lizard skin shit.
You kno you can be my personal shopper hahahaa ayoooo!
woooo uh huh uh huh
man this is funny keep it comin...like i said talk about some of the * i left you et the top i givin you sum to talk about...YOU CANT STEAL MY SHINE BUT I ADVISE YOU TO KEEP TRYING...aight mane i can tell my shits killing you this is a waste of time i wanna keep goin i like this shit....cmon say sum else!!!!
lalala

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 13, 2010
 
Actually I'm not the person who started this topic...so you're wrong there. And plenty of people spell their name as Nikki...so I'm sure it was an honest mistake. I was on your side and laughing with you up until you went psycho and posted a 500 word essay as a response to the WRONG person. BTW, did you ever figure out who your REAL baby daddy is?
lololololol

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 13, 2010
 
lalala wrote:
Actually I'm not the person who started this topic...so you're wrong there. And plenty of people spell their name as Nikki...so I'm sure it was an honest mistake. I was on your side and laughing with you up until you went psycho and posted a 500 word essay as a response to the WRONG person. BTW, did you ever figure out who your REAL baby daddy is?
lolololol now thats funny theses danville chicks kill me always talking dat mess like they are better than other people. When we all know the truth!!!!!! She really thought she was doing something and I know that hurt her feelings she was talking about someone not responding soon enough she hasn't responded at all. He was not the father!!! And she expecting ol' boy to take care of a child that isn't even his and is going to get mad that he isn't HOW LAME!!!!!!!!
lololololol

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 13, 2010
 
Further more no one stated any last names they just said diamond so you took it upon yourself to think that you were that highly favored to have a topix about you. Girl please, you must really be a nicki minaj stan, Get over she lames and any female who tries to be like her is just as lame fake b!tches who have nothing better to do. How about go home and take care of that bastard son of yours instead of always in someone club, F*ckin random dudes and showing your stank *ss you and tamara oh stank p*ssy hoez and she know she smell dats why her baby daddy didnt want her she use to dig and her @ss and cooch and sniff it just nasty
who is my real bd hahaha

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 13, 2010
 
naw i didnt go psycho i went ham on et ass hahaha but i see you couldnt handle me in that department...and if you didnt write it why would you take up for who ever nd say it was a simple mistake naw if you try to b smart spell it right or put an * so i will kno it was a simple mistake...but im so pumped up about this last line you wrote this is what i like to talk to about something REAL nd not childish yea i kno who my bd is but he aint there for my son yea shit hurts but when you a women that works nd takes care of her own you aint gotta a worry n the world iont need a man so point blank iont need my bd...but thats old you had to write that shit cause ya headline say i kno a girl nd you must kno me well but not that well cause this bd shit is old everybody knos this situation NEXT...boring....YOU CANNOT STEAL MY SHINE...KEEP TRYING I GUESS YOU THOUGHT SAYIN SUM LIKE THAT WAS GOING TO MAKE ME LOOSE ZZZZZZZZ'S LMAO...KEEP YA NAME AS LALALA CAUSE PPL WOULD EAT YOU ALIVE ON HERE SAYIN THE STUPID SHIT....def the single mothers...cmon i love gettin this attention i like how you wanna kno about me hahahaha...aye aye have you noticed the convo is between me nd you...the fact no one wrote to ya headline shows your a NOBODY...you must b the reason everyone wants to get the fuck outta danville huh...but i like this shit i feeds off this shit nd you feedin me so if i get fed imma stay around nd get full (the attention) i kno your lost hahaha...nd dont you see im writin novels cause i like this...i love this i love this more then nicki o wait wait wait NIKKI...hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha!!!!!!
blueeyedbeauty

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 13, 2010
 
i knew diamond in highschool. shes a beautiful woman and a great mother. her son is a doll baby. & she does look like that nicki chick in a way. but who cares her business is her business. worry about your own life and stop "hatin'" on hers. dont judge somebody until you walk a mile in their shoes.remember that. this website is nothing but drama.And its sad how people these days have to bash other people just to make themselves feel better because they have nothing better to do with their lives. anyways keep your head up diamond. everyone is just jealous and wish they had what you had.
lololololol

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 13, 2010
 
blueeyedbeauty wrote:
i knew diamond in highschool. shes a beautiful woman and a great mother. her son is a doll baby. & she does look like that nicki chick in a way. but who cares her business is her business. worry about your own life and stop "hatin'" on hers. dont judge somebody until you walk a mile in their shoes.remember that. this website is nothing but drama.And its sad how people these days have to bash other people just to make themselves feel better because they have nothing better to do with their lives. anyways keep your head up diamond. everyone is just jealous and wish they had what you had.
hahahaha what does she have government assistance and a bastard child I didn't say anything bad about the child but according to the bible that is exactly what he is so don't blame me, blame the ones who wrote the bible. Furthermore, she looks nothing like nicki minaj I guess maybe in the eyelashes lol I don't know but as for any facial features yea right!!!!! and maybe those strands of hair they both have on their head guess they have the same weave taste, Im sure the weave companies could never be so happy for nicki minaj she has influenced all these young ignorant girls that weave is better than being natural and themselves. That shows were their self-esteem level is they would rather imitate someone else and someone else's swag than to have their and be their own person.
tay

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 13, 2010
 
whoever lolololo is must be infauted with this diamond girl cause why would you waste your time to sit at a computer and talk sh!t about another female? hating is such a weak emotion. And to bring someones kid into something so irrelavant.. your pathetic. Noboy's agreeing with you, cause your the one looking ignorant.
yea i have gov assit

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 13, 2010
 
you think i ashamed i get foodstamps and yea i had to start out on s8 so what almost every single parent needs help but they get better in time i go to school graduating in december i work a nightshift job jus so i can spend time with my son... i work 40 hours a week so the gov assit like foodstamps im gettin 50 dollars mmm ok i guess n e thing helps and i pay my rent it gets hard for everybody but you aint ever heard of my shit gettin cut off or my sons starving...so whoever this is def is mad because im bettering my life...im not no baller nd im def not better then no one theres jus a time you have to grow up n ya life nd get focused... and if my eye lashes or weave make me resemble nicki to you then you must think i look like her in some way... cmon like i said thats all you can say...and talkin bout weave i do wear extensions so what been doin it way before this nicki shit thats always been me spend 250 a month gettin it done YOU MAD BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT...BECAUSE IM NOT TRYING TO B LIKE NICKI BUT CAN AFFORD TO LOOK LIKE HER....IS THAT WHAT IT IS...YOU NEED NEW MATERIAL...and like tay said no one agrees with you...but like i say in every line KEEP IT COMING....
my chicks bad

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 13, 2010
 
Diamond dont even worry about this i think i already kno who it is just because they dont live here any more they must think no one knos any thing about them if they would give there name i already kno you would shut them down and the person it is just moved to a surrounding county not that far away so there still danville chicks ppl get brand new when there postcode changes still do you let them still do topix
lololo

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 14, 2010
 
yea i have gov assit wrote:
you think i ashamed i get foodstamps and yea i had to start out on s8 so what almost every single parent needs help but they get better in time i go to school graduating in december i work a nightshift job jus so i can spend time with my son... i work 40 hours a week so the gov assit like foodstamps im gettin 50 dollars mmm ok i guess n e thing helps and i pay my rent it gets hard for everybody but you aint ever heard of my shit gettin cut off or my sons starving...so whoever this is def is mad because im bettering my life...im not no baller nd im def not better then no one theres jus a time you have to grow up n ya life nd get focused... and if my eye lashes or weave make me resemble nicki to you then you must think i look like her in some way... cmon like i said thats all you can say...and talkin bout weave i do wear extensions so what been doin it way before this nicki shit thats always been me spend 250 a month gettin it done YOU MAD BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT...BECAUSE IM NOT TRYING TO B LIKE NICKI BUT CAN AFFORD TO LOOK LIKE HER....IS THAT WHAT IT IS...YOU NEED NEW MATERIAL...and like tay said no one agrees with you...but like i say in every line KEEP IT COMING....
Spend 250 on weave and your son walking around in wal-mart shit and that 250 you use on weave can go on food instead of you using my tax money slut
lololo

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 14, 2010
 
my chicks bad wrote:
Diamond dont even worry about this i think i already kno who it is just because they dont live here any more they must think no one knos any thing about them if they would give there name i already kno you would shut them down and the person it is just moved to a surrounding county not that far away so there still danville chicks ppl get brand new when there postcode changes still do you let them still do topix
She couldn't do nothing to me and I still live in danville so you need to shut up because you know nothing. And shut me down she has had how many winning fights under her belt? don't worry I'll wait..........What I thought none, well none with any black females should I say and I know she can't do anything with me trust and believe I'm saving her because she don't want no problems because I handle mine, and if any of her b!tches has a problem I got girls for them to plus heat for dat @ss
lololo

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 14, 2010
 
lololo wrote:
<quoted text>
Spend 250 on weave and your son walking around in wal-mart shit and that 250 you use on weave can go on food instead of you using my tax money slut
I'm not going to front you maybe you can afford to look like her a low budget reproduction of her. Sort of like nicki minaj is a collectible doll and you are a Dollar general version hahahahahaha I crack myself up!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Danville Forum right now

Search the Danville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min hmm 144,836
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Anne 52 81,549
red haired girl 4 hr Curious guy 1
Want to know her name 4 hr looking 1
Petition to change the Rebels name 5 hr DIE HARD REBEL 17
Jail 5 hr Hard timer 10
Renata "Junkie" Penman 5 hr Reality Check 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Danville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Danville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Danville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Danville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••