You already know

Perryville, KY

#1 Nov 15, 2011
Just heard Donald Yankey got that ass whooped again! He never gonna learn. Wish I knowed who done it so I could thank them!
What is wrong with him

United States

#2 Nov 15, 2011
Where is he stayin these days?
THETRUTH100

United States

#3 Nov 15, 2011
He's got aids thats whats wrong with him,,lacy got it from vincent whitehead and she gave it to donald, he as aids
u are a liar

United States

#4 Nov 15, 2011
WELL 1st up Lacey has never been with vincent whitehead. So little do u know. Donald messes with that old skanky nasty lisa king. She was going with vincent so get ur story straight. vincent goes with shonda brown. they live 2getha in junction city. Lacey and Donald split bec donald does not work or support his baby. Donald does not have aids. Lacey Does not have aids so go fouck ur self. Why do u care what they do it's no ones business who they R with. So GO SUCK OFF BIOTCH WITH A LYING TONGUE LACEY AND DONALD LOVE EACH OTHER ENOUGH TO STOP..... THEY WILL LEARN FROM THERE MISTAKES.....WHEN THEY WAKE UP AND SEE HOW DUMB AND STUPID THEY ARE, THEY COULD HAVE IT ALL IF THEY LEAVE THE DRUGS OUT......THEY BOTH HAVE PROBLEMS. LEAVE THEM ALONE AND MOVE THE HELL ON....TALK ABOUT WHY U THINK U KNOW WHAT U ARE TALKIN ABOUT. HAVE U BEEN 2 THE HEALTH DEPT LATELY. THEY WENT THEY B CLEAN. THEY GO EVERY 2 OR 3 MONTHS SO NOW WRITE THAT DOWN IN UR LITTLE HANDY DANDY LYING BOOK.
coolppl

United States

#5 Nov 16, 2011
cool ppl leave them alone
actually

El Monte, CA

#6 Nov 26, 2011
Lacey and donald ain't even together anymore. Why would people needto get checked every few months unless they are complete whores? Just saying. I've seen lacey herself whoop donald and laughed my butt off.lmao... but she sleeps with people for dope and he encourages it. When i talked to heart a couple months ago they were living in Perryville.
hehe

United States

#7 Feb 28, 2012
He's n jail LOL
lmfao

Burleson, TX

#8 Mar 26, 2012
What he in jail for this time?
lady of lights

Frankfort, KY

#9 Mar 30, 2012
lmfao wrote:
read the newspaper
Maria

Danville, KY

#10 Jun 18, 2014
lmfao wrote:
He is in jail for pulling a gun to a dudes head for thirty dollars. What a dumpshit, 2 years of prison for armed robbery for what small bag of weed.
amy

United States

#11 Jun 23, 2014
Lacey n Donald do have HIV not aids yet they both should be locked up
Question

Danville, KY

#12 Jun 30, 2014
Lacey who?
truth

Danville, KY

#13 Jul 5, 2014
How do you know this? YOU ARE TRASH..... They don't have aids? YOU shouldn`t put lies on here about people you know nothing about.
TIFF

United States

#14 Oct 8, 2014
You already know wrote:
Just heard Donald Yankey got that ass whooped again! He never gonna learn. Wish I knowed who done it so I could thank them!
Look u really don't know him very we'll He got jumped but still did not get whooped or got hurt I think it's funny how who ever wrote this thinks they know so much so u don't got no life at all but sit and talk shit that not ever true !!!! He just got out in April n he killed a 5 year bit. He big n strong as fuck now. He a beast , fell sorry for anyone who want to try him or make him made!!!!! He's one of my best friends and I'm so proud of him for turning he's life around!! He A really good hearted person! After seeing wat he did And how good he's doin, makes me want to change n do A complete 360 to !!!! God luvs u and you know dat!! So don't listen to freekin haters there just jealous!!!! So just keep up da good work and always be thankful !!!!!!!
Really

Richmond, KY

#15 Oct 8, 2014
So glad he has a friend that has such nice grammar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tree Trimmers 1 hr Honestabe 2
Cassandra (Williams) Carey 2 hr looking4fuck 49
Is Gwinn Island still open? 10 hr Brittany 2
SpineCenter by Ephraim in Danville 10 hr Info 9
Tyler isaacs 11 hr dolly 4
bowman family are black 15 hr jonesvotaw 1
Sunrise Childrens services in Danville (May '09) 20 hr Kuntry 50
More from around the web

Danville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE