Boyle County Fair Teen Fair Pageant

Posted in the Danville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pageants

Clarksville, TN

#1 May 24, 2010
Who all is entering the Teen Pageant this year?
aha

United States

#2 May 30, 2010
I'm sure elizabeth reynolds and her herpes will be entering.
123abc

United States

#3 Jun 1, 2010
Who won?
hah

Winchester, KY

#4 Jun 2, 2010
Kandace Montgomery shouldn't have won the pageant, the whole thing was RIGGED!
sss

Danville, KY

#5 Jun 4, 2010
the teen pageant yes was rigged. i wuld hve to disagree on the miss boyle county. kandace was pretty awesome compared to most of the others..jst sayin
blah

Anderson, SC

#6 Jun 4, 2010
She walked like a stiff !! She was pretty, but her gown was SO outdated and there were about 5 others that deserved ot more. I think she was piked becasue shes from there
hello

Waterloo, Canada

#7 Jun 4, 2010
Just as it should be! The girl who is going to represent boyle county should be from boyle county. It is pathetic how these girls travel all over trying to win pageants cause they can't cut-it in their own town. Well hate to break it to you, but you want make the cut here either! We like to give our own girls a chance. I wish I was a judge! I would never want a non-resident as a representative of our county! How can you be miss boyle county if you're from garrard? That would be an oxymoron!(Just using garrard as an example) I really wish they wouldn't allow these girls from where ever to enter into the pageant at all. Everyone should have to compete in their hometowns!
wondering

Danville, KY

#8 Jun 4, 2010
hello wrote:
Just as it should be! The girl who is going to represent boyle county should be from boyle county. It is pathetic how these girls travel all over trying to win pageants cause they can't cut-it in their own town. Well hate to break it to you, but you want make the cut here either! We like to give our own girls a chance. I wish I was a judge! I would never want a non-resident as a representative of our county! How can you be miss boyle county if you're from garrard? That would be an oxymoron!(Just using garrard as an example) I really wish they wouldn't allow these girls from where ever to enter into the pageant at all. Everyone should have to compete in their hometowns!
Miss Boyle County has to be from Boyle but the award Miss Boyle COunty Fair to an outside resident. In the Miss pageant there are 2 titles.
BLESSED MOMMY

Danville, KY

#9 Jun 4, 2010
hello wrote:
I agree
win

Danville, KY

#10 Jun 4, 2010
123abc wrote:
Who won?
Casey Galbreath won Teen Boyle
Rissa Kaye

Richmond, KY

#11 Jun 7, 2010
Mariah Crawford was in it! She should have one!
Satisfied

Harrogate, TN

#12 Jun 7, 2010
hello wrote:
I also agree. I live in Mercer Co. and some of the girls here go all over the state until they can find one they can win. Stay in your own county girls. Should be some kind of rule for that. I think Mercer is open to Mercer only.
in the know

Clarksville, TN

#13 Jun 7, 2010
Well, then Boyle should CLOSE the pageants. Al these girls have won their hometown but wish to go to state again because it's fun, so they travel. nothing wrong with that, if you dont like it, ask director to close it
Cute

United States

#14 Jun 7, 2010
Kandace is beautiful
u-know

United States

#15 Jun 7, 2010
the whole dam thing is rigged and i think that its very unfair to the other girls there is alot of money spent on these pagents by the time you enter that is 25.00 then the dress 350.00-400.00 then there nails and toe nails 50.00 then to have there hair done 50.00-75.00 and of course there shoes,makeup,jewlrey and all the other little things it totals out to be anywhere from 500.00 to 1,000.00 per child so there if you are gonna be in the pagent you should be able to win on your own and as far as the girls being from there own town now that is a joke they dont care if they come from china as long as they have there 25.00 fee its all about money just like passing a piece of paper around and telling the girls to pick who thet thought should win miss congenialty how the hell should the kids know they dont know each from adam.but that pretty much tells it all!!
laughing joke

Danville, KY

#16 Jun 9, 2010
KANDACE IS A JOKE..... she prissed all around the fair showing off her title like she really "WON" it!!!!!!!!!! IF ANY OF U WERE ACTUALLY THERE to watch the show you would all know that she in NO WAY REALLY WON... Boyle County pageants are "OPEN" to all KY counties which means we have 2 titles MISS BOYLE COUNTY (has to be a BC resident) and MISS BOYLE COUNTY FAIR (awarded to the highest point average winner can be resident or non resident) IF a non resident wins the MBCF then they HAVE too by all means crown a LOCAL GIRL for the title MBC. If the overall winner is a resident of BC she wins MBCF and no one else is crowned like the previous year when Ellizabeth Reynolds was crowned... Therefore I was at the fair Monday night and watched the pageant myself. When they called out the TOP 10 miss kandace montogomery was NEVER CALLED OUT.... meaning her score was VERY LOW compared to the other ladies. at least 10 others placed in front of her. but since someone that was not a BC resident won the overall title they had to crown kandace which was a mistake may i add. it was really a pathetic JOKE. I laughed my ass off hard bc she really thought she had won something... after her poor stage posture, stiff walking, ugly ass dress and fake smile... its a wonder no one threw a tomato at her ugly snaughty ass... there was like only 2 "REAL" BOYLE COUNTY residents who entered and neither was good enought for the real title OH WELL she dont get to go to state.... rofl
Surely

Danville, KY

#17 Jun 9, 2010
Can't people just have fun without all the fuss?
BC citizen

Pikeville, KY

#18 Jun 9, 2010
Not sure about this year, but I know that in the past there just weren't enough Boyle Co. residents interested so they had to open it up to other counties.
lol

United States

#19 Jun 9, 2010
laughing joke wrote:
KANDACE IS A JOKE..... she prissed all around the fair showing off her title like she really "WON" it!!!!!!!!!! IF ANY OF U WERE ACTUALLY THERE to watch the show you would all know that she in NO WAY REALLY WON... Boyle County pageants are "OPEN" to all KY counties which means we have 2 titles MISS BOYLE COUNTY (has to be a BC resident) and MISS BOYLE COUNTY FAIR (awarded to the highest point average winner can be resident or non resident) IF a non resident wins the MBCF then they HAVE too by all means crown a LOCAL GIRL for the title MBC. If the overall winner is a resident of BC she wins MBCF and no one else is crowned like the previous year when Ellizabeth Reynolds was crowned... Therefore I was at the fair Monday night and watched the pageant myself. When they called out the TOP 10 miss kandace montogomery was NEVER CALLED OUT.... meaning her score was VERY LOW compared to the other ladies. at least 10 others placed in front of her. but since someone that was not a BC resident won the overall title they had to crown kandace which was a mistake may i add. it was really a pathetic JOKE. I laughed my ass off hard bc she really thought she had won something... after her poor stage posture, stiff walking, ugly ass dress and fake smile... its a wonder no one threw a tomato at her ugly snaughty ass... there was like only 2 "REAL" BOYLE COUNTY residents who entered and neither was good enought for the real title OH WELL she dont get to go to state.... rofl
I 100% agree with you!!!!!
obvious

London, KY

#20 Jun 9, 2010
The jealousy is amazing. It is really sad that people have to put others down to make themselves feel better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beggers by stores 52 min Louis 5
Dexter Gooch 4 hr curiosity01 6
Liquor Barn 8 hr somoyoho 3
Wal-Mart 13 hr Ajax and Snuggle ... 18
karen statom 13 hr know her 65
Doug Daughtery (Aug '14) 16 hr UR oblivious 20
Justin Grey 22 hr juan 3

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance