Why does central Kentucky have the wo...

Why does central Kentucky have the worse drivers?

Posted in the Danville Forum

Pacthes O Huluahand

Danville, KY

#1 Feb 11, 2013
In Danville Ky. and surrounding counties I see the worst driving I have ever seen. I have drive all over the country and Danville could have some o f the laziest drivers in the world. I think only about 1 % use there turn signals and I see people going in and out of lanes like they are in a Indi car race. USE YOUR FREAKEN TURN SIGNAL DUMB ASSES!!! O yea and when your on a road that is 6 ft wide and in The middle of no where then try not to break the sound barrier with you Honda civic you got for 400$. Thanks central Kentucky for jacking my day up.
educated?

Tucker, GA

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Seems like you need to worry more about your grammer skills.
Pat

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Feb 12, 2013
I have yet to understand why people like to point out someone's grammatical error on Topix. As long as the message/question was revived as well as understood then who cares. It is a public forum not a English class. I also will agree with you about the drivers.
words

Danville, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2013
It's not so much grammar as to sentence structure. Use punctuation, please. In my opinion, if a person is to get their point across, their grammar and sentence structure tends to lead me to think they are smart enough to have an opinion. If they just type a huge thing missing all punctuation and grammar, I think they're an idiot. Take the time to write something that makes sense and I'll pay attention. Otherwise, I'll think you're uneducated and an idiot.
Pat

Tucker, GA

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Ok. So your just a ass. So if a persons writing skills are not to your standards then you don't think they have the right to have an opinion? That is in the top 10 most ignorant statements I have ever heard. I understood perfectly what the message was and agreed.
mmhmm

Danville, KY

#8 Feb 16, 2013
[QUOTE who="educated?"]Seem s like you need to worry more about your grammer skills.[/QUOTE]
Grammer=grammar. Maybe you should be more concerned with your own "skills".
Mugwump

Winchester, KY

#9 Feb 16, 2013
words wrote:
It's not so much grammar as to sentence structure. Use punctuation, please. In my opinion, if a person is to get their point across, their grammar and sentence structure tends to lead me to think they are smart enough to have an opinion. If they just type a huge thing missing all punctuation and grammar, I think they're an idiot. Take the time to write something that makes sense and I'll pay attention. Otherwise, I'll think you're uneducated and an idiot.
Here is some sentence structure for you . You are a bitch !
mmhmm

Danville, KY

#10 Feb 17, 2013
words wrote:
Agreed.
above the rules

London, KY

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Well, I can get out of any ticket written SIMPLE any!
I luv the courts in Lincoln county!!!!!
Big Foot

London, KY

#12 Feb 17, 2013
Pat wrote:
I have yet to understand why people like to point out someone's grammatical error on Topix. As long as the message/question was revived as well as understood then who cares. It is a public forum not a English class. I also will agree with you about the drivers.
If you are going to criticize someone about a particular flaw...be ready for some kind of criticism in return. And it's ridiculous to say that Danville has the worse drivers? Have you ever been to Lexington?!?!
danvillian

Danville, KY

#13 Feb 17, 2013
words wrote:
Well educated here, and I believe you are extremely upright! Pull the nickel out of your ass. Quit trying to wear it down to a dime and double your money! Just get a life and chill!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
They call him bucky and he likes to sucky 6 hr Jerry 2
Mark Morgan law firm (Feb '14) 7 hr John Doe 10
bucky(baby wa wa) bryant 8 hr Dusty Hill 1
Linda Durham (Jun '10) 9 hr Denile 12
danville ky (Jan '17) 10 hr Buffy 4
Dakota Blue Shearer (Apr '17) 11 hr MyFriend 29
Bed Bugs help! Thu Oh no 5

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance