First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Officer Negative

Danville, KY

#41 Sep 16, 2012
I was actually complimenting your father for changing his ways . If your boyfriend has been staying out of trouble for 12 years that is a good sign . That would improve his chances of employment
he is sorry

Danville, KY

#42 Sep 16, 2012
MadCap wrote:
<quoted text>
I am above felons, cause I worked for everything I have and didn't have to lie,cheat, or steal to get it. I put my time in and earned a nice retirement check deposited in my account every month. That's how the system works, and your just bitter cause you Fu@ked up and gotta pay for it. As far as my friends go, you done ran into them, they have bluelights on there vehicles, and some of them keep a watch on the ones in county lockup. So next time you end up in the pokie, tell them MadCap said HEY!!!!!
See there you go trying to be all high and mighty, its people like you who get hated in the community, more so than the felons. Where did you work at??
Officer Negative

Danville, KY

#43 Sep 16, 2012
Its guys like cap and I that keep the bad guys away from the public think about that while your walking around on safe streets
he is sorry

Danville, KY

#44 Sep 16, 2012
Officer Negative wrote:
I was actually complimenting your father for changing his ways . If your boyfriend has been staying out of trouble for 12 years that is a good sign . That would improve his chances of employment
Its good that you commenting on 'there is hope' saying that their father has changed his way. My father stayed in trouble in his somed during his 20's and now he is head over all departments in Lexington krogers. And he's in his 50s. And thanks for having hope for my boyfriend.
he is sorry

Danville, KY

#45 Sep 16, 2012
Officer Negative wrote:
Its guys like cap and I that keep the bad guys away from the public think about that while your walking around on safe streets
If he's a correction officer, he isn't arresting anybody. Maybe jerking around in jail a little bit, acting like thy are better than everybody.
Officer Negative

Danville, KY

#46 Sep 16, 2012
There is hope I know donnelleys has hired felons try there
there is hope

Chicago, IL

#47 Sep 17, 2012
I'm not sure if factories in danville will hire felons, but if I read u correctly and you said "pending felon" then hurry your ass up and put the app in! You haven't been convicted yet! You don't have to disclose anything but convictions! If I'm wrong correct me somebody?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
iphones & food stamps (May '11) 3 hr lmao 235
gender identity disorder 3 hr Becky 15
Deputy Sheriff 5 hr Curious 19
Cops at Kroger in Danville (Feb '14) 5 hr Hypocrite 275
Todd Strong 19 hr Datchick 3
dj 20 hr sarah 11
girl at applebee's looking at me (Jan '14) 21 hr applebees sux 5
Danville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web