red tape

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

does anyone know who the owners of this place is ?
Woman

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

It was the Sparks family, but word is they sold it and haven't told nobody that works there
frost

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Really? It sold? Awesome!
josh

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

red tape wrote:
does anyone know who the owners of this place is ?
Why are you asking?The brother owns a nursing home in nicholasville.Charleston is owned by sparks
frost

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

It would be a better place without the sparks and the "office staff"
me.

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

The place needs to be shut down! There pay is rediculous, and the office people are rude and hatefull and very inconsiderate!
hotty

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

sound to me the dam kindrick owns it as of the one in harrodsburg it is the worst that i have been in my whole life and believe me i've been in alot.
offal

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

the nurses on floor A on third shift suck they all take break at once and leaves there floor just left one older lady was in the floor the nurse on the other floor had to tell them its a joke the pay is a joke and i wouldnt put my dog in there..
frost

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

The Sparks were "helping themselves" to employee paychecks a few years ago by skimming off the top. After I quit there I got a check in the mail from them after they were investigated by the IRS. JERKS!
mama

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

I had a family mamber there and they had her so doped up she could not even feed herself.
offal

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

frost wrote:
The Sparks were "helping themselves" to employee paychecks a few years ago by skimming off the top. After I quit there I got a check in the mail from them after they were investigated by the IRS. JERKS!
yes im waiting for a check in the mail now low life people if its not there soon ill be making a visit to them they slave u for nothing its bull crap and the poor elderly people in there are so pitful
patty

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Judged:

Did anyone read the article in the paper last night regarding Charleston.The nursing home put the residents in immediate harm with a freak working there.
A_Conner

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

They played a large role in my moms death a couple of years ago. I do not reccomend this place for anyone. Although, Dave and Lee in physical therapy actually are good at what they do. But, for the rest of the staff, owners, and anyone involved in running that shithole: KISS MY ASS!!!
marilyn

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Judged:

The paper stated that the nurses aide behaved inappropriately with residents from Feb. to August 2011. The nurses aide was seen being physically, mentally and vebally rough with residents. Why was this allowed to go on by facility? Anyone who had a family member in there at this time needs to get a lawyer,and yes a family member of mine was in there at this time.The facility failed to protect its residents.Sparks said these incidents happen so seldom that they are not polished to the procedures to follow, bullcrap. How many years have you been in business?I can sure bet you there polished as how to get the residents medicare and medicaid checks to the bank, the same ones they failed to protect.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

marilyn wrote:
The paper stated that the nurses aide behaved inappropriately with residents from Feb. to August 2011. The nurses aide was seen being physically, mentally and vebally rough with residents. Why was this allowed to go on by facility? Anyone who had a family member in there at this time needs to get a lawyer,and yes a family member of mine was in there at this time.The facility failed to protect its residents.Sparks said these incidents happen so seldom that they are not polished to the procedures to follow, bullcrap. How many years have you been in business?I can sure bet you there polished as how to get the residents medicare and medicaid checks to the bank, the same ones they failed to protect.
Who was the aide???
marilyn

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

[QUOTE who="...."]<quote d text>
Who was the aide???[/QUOTE]The paper did not state a name.
Hmmm

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

So do that damned ole kindrick be the ones what own um?
frost

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Typical sparks. No policy's or procedures, just do what they feel like. Just get the $$$$
bigbadbunny

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

hotty wrote:
sound to me the dam kindrick owns it as of the one in harrodsburg it is the worst that i have been in my whole life and believe me i've been in alot.
It's kindred not kindrick lol. And kindred is the biggest chain or nursing and rehab centers in the states. It's not a family.
Sam

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

Hmmm wrote:
So do that damned ole kindrick be the ones what own um?
It is owned by Marlin K. Sparks as the paper stated.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 42 min use your brain 1,066
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 55 min wtf 151,029
boyle gays 1 hr Lets meet 56
Shitting your pants at work 3 hr Mertz 15
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr yourmommm 1,048
Berry plastics (Mar '11) 4 hr yea 271
jessica johnson/renner 5 hr Holmes 3
•••
•••
Danville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Danville Jobs