Pops

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

I am too very interested in this new pain clinic. As a chronic pain suffer, I have a very difficult time managing my pain. I have seen several doctors and even been referred to a couple of pain clinics in louisville and lexington. Since I am a young male, I get the sterotype of being labeled a drug dealer. I am not just looking to score a bunch of pain meds. I am just looking for a compassionate doctor that will listen and help me to control my pain to reasonable level. I am just curious if anyone on this board has been there? What's it like? How much does it cost? What is the doctor(s) like there? And is it a legitamite practice and not just a pill mill? Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
Really

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Judged:

What kind of pain meds are these people getting from that place? Is it that big of a deal? I'm sure just anyone can't walk up in there unless they can prove they really need pain management and all. No doctor gonna give meds to someone without records or proof.
yes

Skokie, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Really wrote:
What kind of pain meds are these people getting from that place? Is it that big of a deal? I'm sure just anyone can't walk up in there unless they can prove they really need pain management and all. No doctor gonna give meds to someone without records or pr
oof.
There are several people I know that did not show any medical records. They do for some reason ask if you have ever gone to FL to get pills, so dunno. But something isnt right there.
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

this place is just a drug bust waiting to happen it's a good idea put the pills out there then find out who dealing and stop it so in the next few months watch and see if you don't see some ppl go down and yes I know ppl whos went there wit lil to know med reason for needing pills and get 120 perks
been there

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

i have been there and it is easy as pie i never seen some place that will just give you anything you ask for,but if you want to get the meds filled DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GO TO GOOD NEIGHBOR PHARMACY they are the biggest LIARS that i have ever had to deal with in my life but that is a whole diffrent story.it is 250.00 to see the dr the first time you can pay half down but you have to finish paying it before you go back for your next visit.the dr is super nice and i have to say he will spend about 1 hour in the room with you or he did me and he checked me from head to toe.,he talk to me about my meds about what i had been on before so on and on anyway he wrote my meds and i left.if you would like to know the rest of this story just go to the post NEEDING SOME LEGAL ADVICE PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP?
CuRiOuS

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

so they do they take insurance??? or do you have to pay for all ur appointments and how many times a month do they want you to come????
CuRiOuS

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

so they dont take insurance?? you have to pay for your appointments?? and how many times a month do they want ya to come in???
nosey rosey

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

what a joke,sounds like you may have pissed crystal off scared you will call the dea and get that legal drug house SHUT DOWN YOU CANT DO THAT for goodness sakes all these pill people would just go nuts this is the simplest way in the world for all of them to get there dope just think about it all they have to pay is 250.00 to get there fix they dont have to pay for gas,food or lodging if they can keep it in ky and not have to go all the way to fla.but let me let you in on a little secret if you go there and tell the truth about everything YOU WILL NOT LET ME REPEAT YOU WILL NOT GET ANYTHING AT ALL EXCEPT BOOTED OUT THE DOOR I PROMISE YOU THAT IS THE TRUTH SO GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU PILL HEADS AND YOU BETTER USE IT WHY YOU CAN BECAUSE I AM CALLING THE DEA TO O GURANTEE YOU THAT.
idk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

Judged:

If it don't effect you. Don't worry about it. Does anyone know if they take insurance
the mayor

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

nosey rosey you are the biggest pill head out there.you are a piece of dirt under everyones shoe you talk shit trying to throw people off.just do society a favor do you have a gun.another one bites the dust.another ones gone.hahahaha.
idk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Does the damn place take insurance. ..I'm tired of drive to Lexington
high time

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

idk wrote:
Does the damn place take insurance...I'm tired of drive to Lexington
hell naw the mugs want 250 i heard.
idk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

250 is crazy. ....better be getting a lot of pills
So what do they give

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

Examples from someone who has gone to the clinic, what is the procedure, drug test, physical or how does it work?
Thanks
intheknow

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

So what do they give wrote:
Examples from someone who has gone to the clinic, what is the procedure, drug test, physical or how does it work?
Thanks
as it was explained to me, on friday, by Jennifer, the person that answered the phone...they only take patients by dr referral now. this effective last monday.....but if you already have an appt, they will honor this and see you w/out a referral...at this time, you will see the nurse pract. who will evaluate you and if she feels that you only need short term pain management, SHE will treat you..however if she feels that you need long term, chronic pain management, she will refer you on to see their dr. they do a urine test...if you have methadone, suboxone, or coke in your system, they will write you NOTHING!!! all of this cost 125.00....then when you come back to see the dr, it is 200.00. now if they call you in to do a random urine test ( friend of mine has been going there 2 weeks and they called her in for a random urine test yesterday)..well, this is gonna cost ya 50.00 PLUS the cost of the test itself.....lets see...i think thats about all i know.....another friend of mine has an appt monday to see the dr, so maybe will find out more then...oh....when you take your mri's...they only want the printout...they do not want the actual disk itself.....hope this helps....
Dont matter

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

Nobody has to snitch. The DEA has already gotten reports from multiple pharmacies about this place. The surge of narcotic scripts in the area is noticeable even without a snitch. Every script written and filled is tracked by the DEA. It's only a matter of time before the sh!t hits the fan.
curious with rumatiod art

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

does neone got number to danville pain clinic n location im not familiar with area. Please all info would help n what they dose normally they r local pain clinics but its ky they all assume u traffic drugs but in my case i have chronic pain from rhumatiod arthritis i need better meds than the drs in my area give which is close to danville. im asking nicely as possible please help someone n need thats not a "pill head" or out to make a dollar i need my meds n its a lot closer than fl thanks
1chivas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

could someone tell me where this clinic is or their phone number thanks
1chivas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

could someone give me the address & phone number to this clinic please. desperate for some pain relief.
1chivas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

can you please give me the phone number and address to this clinic thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Danville Forum right now

Search the Danville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cops at Kroger in Danville 11 min Trish 169
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Le Jimbo 138,757
Man serving time for role in Lincoln County dou... 31 min Sneaky Pete 11
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Ancient Wolf 81,213
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 6 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,030
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 7 hr hum 921
e-cigarette smokers? 8 hr citizen 18
•••
•••
•••
Danville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Danville Jobs

•••
•••