me biitccch
rogerrabit

United States

#3 May 28, 2012
Ya mamma
Barfly

Danville, KY

#4 May 28, 2012
I was in there one night and the waitress pulled a stuffed gerbil out her but and tied a cherry and stem into a knot with her mouth,I was greatly impressed.But I also know I must have been tricked.Love this place!
Nestle

Danville, KY

#5 May 28, 2012
Did anyone see that dude dressed like Ronald McDonald a few weeks back out on the dancefloor actin a plum fool doing the running man and ish? I thought it was costume night or sumthin but I think he was for real. Man, that was crazy. I lovin me some carbon yall.
get real

Crab Orchard, KY

#6 May 28, 2012
trashy place trashy owners
Dr White Pride

Orlando, FL

#7 May 30, 2012
Yea there all tricks. All that hang there are nasty jig lovers. Danville is a shithole. A bunch of untamed baboons and baboon lovers. They all should be euthanised.
Truthteller

United States

#8 Jun 1, 2012
I bet the fat girl that lives in Moreland, is all over every coon in carbon!
news

Pikeville, KY

#9 Jun 1, 2012
Truthteller wrote:
I bet the fat girl that lives in Moreland, is all over every coon in carbon!
Are you talking about Kendell. Heard she was there in white spandex looking like complete mess
ann

Crete, IL

#10 Jun 1, 2012
Probably Jennifer Young. Fat and nasty.

Since: Mar 12

Lexington, KY

#12 Jun 3, 2012
why is it that some women have to present themselves as trash a man would rather have a women who everyone in danville has not slept with a persons reputation means a lot
thatdude

Richmond, KY

#14 Jun 3, 2012
ann wrote:
Probably Jennifer Young. Fat and nasty.
wys..she is busted
rayme

Stanton, KY

#15 Oct 3, 2012
white as- trashee ppl are nasty and hang all over a black as- guy is even more trashee so what life do they have after the blacks toss her white as- out on the street ,,, if this what keeps a business going in that town then they don't need my money ...... just open up a business any where in a town and let the blacks and mexican white as- black lover in the door and bet your as- on it that it will close in less than a year .....
T-man

Chicago, IL

#16 Oct 3, 2012
Dr White Pride wrote:
Yea there all tricks. All that hang there are nasty jig lovers. Danville is a shithole. A bunch of untamed baboons and baboon lovers. They all should be euthanised.
Check out this Honky....lol
Daddy long stats

London, KY

#17 Oct 10, 2012
Fendibaby chick did me in the bathroom. I put my thumb in her but then she sucked it. Call me again snow flake

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18 Nov 11, 2012
rayme wrote:
white as- trashee ppl are nasty and hang all over a black as- guy is even more trashee so what life do they have after the blacks toss her white as- out on the street ,,, if this what keeps a business going in that town then they don't need my money ...... just open up a business any where in a town and let the blacks and mexican white as- black lover in the door and bet your as- on it that it will close in less than a year .....
A bit racist can we say? Ha ha ha ha. It continues to amaze me how ignorant people can be in the 21st century... SMH.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19 Nov 11, 2012
Dr White Pride wrote:
Euthanized is how its spelled correctly Dr White Pride and Yeah is the correct version, not 'yea'. LOL. I'll take a 'baboon' that can spell correctly and knows how to use proper grammar any day over a racist, ignorant, uneducated 'honky.' ;-)

On another note how would you know what type of people hang out in carbon if you have not graced their doors? Undercover honky. Ha ha ha. Love it!! Blessed be.
curious

Prestonsburg, KY

#20 Nov 11, 2012
Do you think the owners would be interested in selling?
I mean, this place CAN'T be making much of a profit can it?
Radar

Prestonsburg, KY

#21 Nov 11, 2012
The profit is in the peters !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Governor 2015 ky 7 hr Hal is the man 3
man wont leave a horrible women 12 hr McFU 11
Black guys who are on DL (Oct '14) 13 hr new post today 9
Ciera Harmon Tue daboss 2
Online business Tue posting for a friend 1
looking Tue Richard 1
Cops at Kroger in Danville (Feb '14) Tue Kendall 287
More from around the web

Danville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE