anybody kno of any fucked up relation...
sure monkey boy

Lawrenceburg, KY

#24 Nov 7, 2008
curious george wrote:
there are alot of fucked up relationships, anybody kno some??
yeah i know one. You and your funked up mind for asking that question.
Huston

Danville, KY

#25 Nov 8, 2008
i know a fucked up one....... i know who you talkin bout on here.... lamarr and his "girl friend"!!!!
wur they do that et

Danville, KY

#26 Nov 8, 2008
lamarr who
huston

Danville, KY

#27 Nov 8, 2008
wur they do that et wrote:
lamarr who
we all know who i am talking bout.....lamarr your brother starr!!! now thats a fucked up relationship... his bitch is married!!1
starr

Danville, KY

#28 Nov 8, 2008
y u worried about it hes not wit u so stop talking bout shit u dnt kno bout juss like bitches in danville alwayz hating or should i say the burg
rumor control

Richmond, KY

#29 Nov 11, 2008
HustonvilleNeighbor wrote:
The language and grammar in this topic is truly astonishing. No wonder you all how talking about this subject. I bet 90% of those on here are on welfare and foodstamps and all you do is sit home, make babier and screw around with other people's husbands and wives. Main problem here, no morals. Most of you need to get into church and get right with God, no one knows when the end is coming, but I can tell you it is close. So unless you want to spend eternity in the hottest place you know, you better get right with the Lord. Then you will want to work, make you own living,and take of the children you brought into this world, instead of sitting at home waiting for the check to come from Uncle Sam. A bunch of low life scum is what is discussing this topic, plain and simple. You can tell by the grammer and language being used.
AHEM!! I counted 7 incorrect uses of grammer and sentence structure and one mispelled word in this post. Also, if you are going to call someone "dumb" for their spelling/grammer, make sure you spell it d-u-m-p and not DUMP like you did in an earlier post.
princess

Danville, KY

#30 Nov 13, 2008
By the way Lamarr's girlfriend has 4 kids not 3
comments

Danville, KY

#31 Nov 13, 2008
princess wrote:
By the way Lamarr's girlfriend has 4 kids not 3
she still a hoe.she needs to go ahead and have a few more.so she can "KEEP" lamarr. LMAO.SIKE everyone and the city knows lamarr is cheatin on her and she letting him do it like a DUMB ASS over there all tatted up with his name on her and not her damn kids.now thats fucked up.plus that bitch is nasty! she a fake bitch too. bitch talks mad shit but never backs it up. and you will never see her out cause he always has her car going to fuck his baby mama and the other girl he be messing with!! talk about a messed up relationship. think this is one!!
u dnt kno

Danville, KY

#34 Nov 14, 2008
actually tecia does have her kids names tatted on her. & what if she does have lamarr's name on her.. so the fu*k what?'comments' you must be there biggest hater, cause you kno all about them dont ya.. & even before tecia got with lamarr she didnt even go out, she stays home with her kids.. so it doesnt have nothing to do with lamarr having her car.. i think you just need to let them be & get on with your life..
love it

Danville, KY

#35 Nov 15, 2008
joe bourne & meg vonlinger
smile

United States

#36 Nov 29, 2008
every relationship in Danville is fucked up because everyone starts drama and makes it too hard to even date someone. and trust me i know.
DumbPPLInHustonv ille

Danville, KY

#39 Dec 3, 2008
HustonvilleNeighbor wrote:
And we wonder what's wrong with out education system. Look at how these people are spelling, or the grammar. I ams sure that both of these people on here who cannot spell graduated from the Danville School system. It has nothing to do with the school system, it has to do with lazy kids, and parents who think they know it all, and won't let the teachers teach. You have too many people in Danville, who think everyone owes them something. All of this ill use of grammar and incorrect spelling came from several years ago, when were too afraid to tell children they were incorrect, so now we have adults who cannot spell. Thank god above they changed that curriculm. There is nothing wrong with correcting childre, when they are wrong. If you don't we end up with dump adults.
I counted at least six things wrong with the grammar and punctuation in this statement. Anyone else count more? I hate when dumb people try to correct other people and can't even get their own statements right!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#40 Dec 4, 2008
Until I happened upon this site I never knew how boring everyone was in this town (or at least the majority). I mean seriously guys, Does talking crap about people on the internet make any sense to you? If you have something to say about someone MAN/WOMEN up and say it to their face instead of hiding behind a computer screen. I personally don't care what someone else does if it does not affect me personally. If someone is going to mess around on their spouses thats their problem not yours. I have stated my opinion and I am sure someone on here will run their mouth some more...
Princess Laya

London, KY

#41 Dec 4, 2008
Diamond. I totally agree.
Happily Married

Danville, KY

#45 Dec 5, 2008
that white girl is rhonda and twan aint cheating on her. he quit so quit running your mouth about them.!
gotta job wrote:
twan alcorn and that white girl everyone knows he cheats hell he tried to holla at natasha last weekend
88KVD

Evansville, IN

#46 Dec 5, 2008
Seriously black people get a life and quit writing dumb shit on here. Nobody cares about twan or any other ghetto ass bitches in danville. Get a job and quit acting like your some hard ghetto boy/girl from the projects. It's Danville, KY, not the bronx. Quit with all that gangsta talk and shit on here. I guess if you spell words on here like your a gangsta then people will think you hard. The hip hop gangsta world is getting old, quit being fake and act like normal human beings
dumb people

Danville, KY

#47 Dec 5, 2008
Quit acting educated when you're really not!!!
88KVD wrote:
Seriously black people get a life and quit writing dumb shit on here. Nobody cares about twan or any other ghetto ass bitches in danville. Get a job and quit acting like your some hard ghetto boy/girl from the projects. It's Danville, KY, not the bronx. Quit with all that gangsta talk and shit on here. I guess if you spell words on here like your a gangsta then people will think you hard. The hip hop gangsta world is getting old, quit being fake and act like normal human beings
Dr Poop Stain

United States

#48 Dec 6, 2008
yall are covered in poop stains
graceland

Winchester, KY

#49 Dec 7, 2008
alcorn be trying to holler at anything looking like a bug, hell he tried hollering at ashley maxwell and she fail for it these white bitches are stupid
hooty hoo

Winchester, KY

#50 Dec 7, 2008
twan alcorn looking like a bug he trying to holler at ashley maxwell she dumb hoe anyway had a good thing didnt know how to keep it pure raising

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Gorley update 1 hr gkm 299
Looking to rent!! 1 hr gay guy 8
teaundra miller 1 hr Gary the gaper 11
child endangerment 4 hr real 8
Anyone who can descent a baby skunk (Jun '13) 7 hr Kalm88 31
trump for president 9 hr dirtyman 1
marriage equality 9 hr Facts 19
More from around the web

Danville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE