First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Macon, GA

#1 Mar 3, 2012
Anyone else seen Brian since he supposedly got out of jail which alot of people think he never went to jail......... anyay he is back around hanging out with DJ ALLEN again and smacking his pregnant girlfriend around Tori Phillpps!! Seen it with my own eyes!!! MAybe the black guy who was after him at BP shouldn't have made him sooo mad he took it out on his girl friend!
Yeah

United States

#2 Mar 3, 2012
Yes he really went to jail, and Tori and Brian aren't together anymore.
no wonder

Macon, GA

#3 Mar 4, 2012
he keeps smacking her around in public and nobody believes his rattin ass went to jail. Anyway who really cares he keeps showing his ass in public just like last night! mAYBE HE NEEDS TO DO TO THAT FEDERAL TIME THAT JUST DISAPPEARED!
skjvbsuv

Lebanon, KY

#4 Mar 5, 2012
y'all need to get your facts straight, brian DID serve his time i seen him behind bars with my own 2 eyes! and him and tori ARE together so why don't all y'all HATIN' ass' get you're facts straight.
thank you !
Yeah

Danville, KY

#5 Mar 5, 2012
skjvbsuv wrote:
y'all need to get your facts straight, brian DID serve his time i seen him behind bars with my own 2 eyes! and him and tori ARE together so why don't all y'all HATIN' ass' get you're facts straight.
thank you !
Well according to Tori herself they weren't together for a brief amount of time a couple of weeks ago. Why don't you go back to elementary school and learn how to speak English. "YOU'RE" a dumb bitch. I didn't see any hate in my post toward Brian or Tori, so get "YOUR" facts straight.
Brian cox

Richmond, KY

#6 Mar 10, 2012
This is Brian cox. An yes I went to prison. Not jail. Did 21 months on a 32 month sentence and made parole. Get on Ky dept of corrections web page an look it up As for the federal charge. That's a load if crap. What reason did the Feds have to charge me. O wait I bet one of you drama filled gossip queens will make something up for that too. An the bp situation had nothing to do with a black guy It had to do with wade turner. Get your stories strait
Then

Versailles, KY

#7 Mar 11, 2012
Brian cox wrote:
This is Brian cox. An yes I went to prison. Not jail. Did 21 months on a 32 month sentence and made parole. Get on Ky dept of corrections web page an look it up As for the federal charge. That's a load if crap. What reason did the Feds have to charge me. O wait I bet one of you drama filled gossip queens will make something up for that too. An the bp situation had nothing to do with a black guy It had to do with wade turner. Get your stories strait
Still don't change the fact that you're a thieving P.O.S.!
brian cox

Richmond, KY

#8 Mar 11, 2012
Yeah,,,well,,I am sure your with out fault rite,,,I was 22 when I left home an went to prison,,,I made a lot of childish mistakes. I was a lost and misguided young Man,,,,I dont regret any thing that i went through,,it changed my life for the better,,It made a man out of me,,,Say what you will,,,Lie all you want ,,,It makes me no differens now,,,,I paid my dept to the community.,,,,
I let my self get consumed into a world that has only too ways out Prison Or a Casket. People Can Say what they want,, But I know what happened,,, I keep my mouth shut and did my time. Now as for all you (Know-it-alls) If you really know me,,you would know that if I had talked then there would be Quite a few ppl in prison,,,Look at my whole family and close assocites are any of them in Jail,,,,,No not a single one,,,,You all Make up crap,,and then Believe it your self,,,If I told on ne one,,,,Then Tell Us all who they are,,,or are you gunna make that up to. Keep hatin
God

Lexington, KY

#9 Mar 12, 2012
Brian are you still on the down low? I remember you were drunk at a party a few years ago carrying on about how women screw you over and you were switching teams. I woke up to you pulling my pants off and before I knew what was going on you had my penis in your mouth. Not a bad bj for a little boy that used to get stuffed in the dryer.
mark

Lexington, KY

#10 Mar 12, 2012
Too funny! Pretty ironic I had about the same experience with Brian!
brian cox

Richmond, KY

#12 Mar 12, 2012
lol Good try,,,But every Girl in the surrounding counties including your sick granny,,your women an your daughter,,,Know how I get down. I def aint no butt hole burglar.,,,punk
billy

United States

#13 Mar 13, 2012
brian cox wrote:
lol Good try,,,But every Girl in the surrounding counties including your sick granny,,your women an your daughter,,,Know how I get down. I def aint no butt hole burglar.,,,punk
I'm guessing that means your still in the closet. It's a shame! Remember when me you and TT went to Florida and you drank too much hooch and started hollerin at guys? Or that time you tripped on extacy at connections in Louisville and left with 3 other guys that were so gay Elton John even called them sissys? Brian, there's a reason why you didn't rat I know this! You wanted to be neck deep in cock!
hanna

United States

#14 Mar 13, 2012
I dunno if he's gay or bi or whatever but my thumb is bigger then his penis
rachel

United States

#15 Mar 13, 2012
hanna wrote:
I dunno if he's gay or bi or whatever but my thumb is bigger then his penis
So funny! I was just about to say the same thing! Get a cock pump dude you need it bad
mark p

United States

#16 Mar 13, 2012
Yo Brian coo so what he like men at least he betta at it then most them hoes fo real
danny

Lexington, KY

#17 Mar 13, 2012
Brian I hate to be the one to tell you this but Tori been seein my best friend I saw her with my own eyes walk in his house and they took off straight to the bedroom for a good 45 minutes. You don't have to believe me but don't get played like a fool and then get on here acting like your gods gift to women and a macho statewide playboy there's a reason why you smack on women and it's not because you can't get them off you
piece out

Campbellsville, KY

#18 Mar 13, 2012
billy hanna racheal mark all came from the same isp back to back sounds like some bodys jealous several other posts om here are from the same isp poor loosers somebody is tryin to start shittt poorly i might add
billy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing that means your still in the closet. It's a shame! Remember when me you and TT went to Florida and you drank too much hooch and started hollerin at guys? Or that time you tripped on extacy at connections in Louisville and left with 3 other guys that were so gay Elton John even called them sissys? Brian, there's a reason why you didn't rat I know this! You wanted to be neck deep in cock!
danny

United States

#19 Mar 13, 2012
I'm sure more then one person has Road runner! Did you mean peace out? Lol your far more uneducated then I originally thought.
piece out

Campbellsville, KY

#20 Mar 15, 2012
wow now danny an mark p why not use ya real name rt no balls
Kay Kay

Lexington, KY

#22 Apr 5, 2012
brian cox wrote:
Yeah,,,well,,I am sure your with out fault rite,,,I was 22 when I left home an went to prison,,,I made a lot of childish mistakes. I was a lost and misguided young Man,,,,I dont regret any thing that i went through,,it changed my life for the better,,It made a man out of me,,,Say what you will,,,Lie all you want ,,,It makes me no differens now,,,,I paid my dept to the community.,,,,
I let my self get consumed into a world that has only too ways out Prison Or a Casket. People Can Say what they want,, But I know what happened,,, I keep my mouth shut and did my time. Now as for all you (Know-it-alls) If you really know me,,you would know that if I had talked then there would be Quite a few ppl in prison,,,Look at my whole family and close assocites are any of them in Jail,,,,,No not a single one,,,,You all Make up crap,,and then Believe it your self,,,If I told on ne one,,,,Then Tell Us all who they are,,,or are you gunna make that up to. Keep hatin
Good to see you learned from your mistakes...Anyone can change & we all have done things we aren't proud of. Good Luck to you Brian!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Halcomb 1 hr Doesitreallymatter 2
Strange panhandler at Kroger 2 hr olde-timey procto... 3
Tristan carey 5 hr Doesitreallymatter 1
roads 5 hr tonka 1
Schaper stomper toy trucks from the 80's 7 hr Fallguy 14
Best apartments 7 hr Piinkbarbiedolly 1
Priscilla Walker 10 hr missy 24

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance