masssuicide4jc

Newburgh, IN

#25 Sep 13, 2012
One more time I didn't blow any bouncer at carbon. I have a bf I love very much. I like to go there dance n have fun. I'm not like sum of these girls who are having a fn train ran on them. I haven't been to carbon in about 2 mnths due to medical probs. Oh n just cuz I'm in a chair dsnt make me incapable of having fun. It's just a minor inconvenience. Jesus h Christ.
the man

Richmond, KY

#26 Sep 13, 2012
went there once at what i seen was discussing , why is it that ppl got to do something stupid just to get notice ,,, some of the guys in there was completely as- ignorance ,,,, you don't have to show it in the public how your mother raise you . ppl come there have fun or to watch the ppl are having fun ,,, so don't be the as-hole of the place just set down and leave it to the ppl that want to have it .
at carbon

Gwynneville, IN

#27 Sep 13, 2012
is this chic for real? she is butt ugly not one to talk but she sure is brave to put a pic like that for all to see.
the man

Winchester, KY

#28 Sep 14, 2012
why is it so damn hard for someone to find a good down home place to go to and have a drink , dance and have some go fun ,,, instead of the damn nasty as- queer and lisban and drugee in these places just to show of there stupid as- this is why these places close down know real ppl wants to go in and see this shit .
The Voice

United States

#29 Sep 16, 2012
Carbon is a JOKE!! Same ole simple ppl go there. I think all of 10 ppl were there and they all looked sweaty and used up.##CLOSE ALREADY! Lol!
Ha Ha

London, KY

#30 Oct 8, 2012
Ha, I met that girl, she's fcking awesome

“Rockin since 76, Rollin since ”

Since: Sep 12

Greenville

#31 Oct 8, 2012
Lol thx

Greenville

#33 Oct 11, 2012
candy of madisonville wrote:
wow sexy
I'm from muhlenberg co. My mom lives in madisonville. Do u know me?

Greenville

#35 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>no i just love that pic you are sexy
Ty. Have we met before?

Greenville

#37 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>no we have not
Oh ok. Where ya live?

Greenville

#39 Oct 13, 2012
madisonville ky and you?
Junction city or Danville ky

Greenville

#41 Oct 13, 2012
you live in both towns sexy
No lol Danville is the city of the county I live in, Boyle. I live in junction city which is 5 min to Danville. We have one stoplight.:-)
SATAN

Georgetown, KY

#45 Nov 5, 2012
HotWheelz wrote:
Lol thx
I'd love to blow my steaming hot lava-like load right on your tongue, is that ok?
jug head

Georgetown, KY

#46 Nov 5, 2012
if there was any balls left on any of the city commissioner that nasty as- place would be close down or change the atomsphere to the better or we will lock the door .
Layla

Belvidere, IL

#47 Nov 9, 2012
Not sure of his name but I've seen a guy there a few times. Wondering if he works there. Tall. Blue eyes. Brown hair. Sort of curly. Drives a tundra last I saw him leave. Any feedback?
crazy

Danville, KY

#48 Nov 10, 2012
Went there last night and they tried to make me pay a $5 cover charge. For WHAT??? A band? Across the street, 303 had a BETTER band and you could get in FREE!! Carbon is just a wanna-be club.
Mary

Danville, KY

#49 Feb 26, 2013
masssuicide4jc wrote:
One more time I didn't blow any bouncer at carbon. I have a bf I love very much. I like to go there dance n have fun. I'm not like sum of these girls who are having a fn train ran on them. I haven't been to carbon in about 2 mnths due to medical probs. Oh n just cuz I'm in a chair dsnt make me incapable of having fun. It's just a minor inconvenience. Jesus h Christ.
Great pic chick!!!!
like it

Lebanon, KY

#50 May 13, 2013
he gave me head a couple times she had no gag reflex took it deep all the time , really best head I ever got The reason she is so good at it if you notice she lays that tongue way out and its easy to take her deep . I'm sure lots of guys in mercer have had here many times as I was told that by a couple other guy .
ha ha

Harrodsburg, KY

#51 Jul 26, 2013
owell went by there other day and it was close ,,, i told you all if the mex and black start going in there it will close ,,,, can't have a nice place with this as-hole coming in and ruin it ,,, so make it a club just member only and you canget by with it .
Chico

Danville, KY

#52 Jul 26, 2013
Carbon is no more, neither is 303 W. Bluegrass Pizza Pub is moving in to Carbon to expand their business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
if you do drugs please click here 1 hr sorry 26
Walmart tire shop Danville KY. Lazy people that... 2 hr joke 4
Steve Adams @BCHS and his whole klan of joke co... 2 hr joke 17
Alexes Neace 2 hr Tootsie 13
Latasha Garris Bennett (Sep '10) 3 hr Sharon 7
Bill Irwin 3 hr Litary 2
karen statom 3 hr Sarah 12

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance