dinged

Red Wing, MN

#1 Sep 21, 2012
In trouble again, closing, surely not
friend of a friend

London, KY

#2 Sep 29, 2012
i dont know why they dont go ahead and close. give them people a break and let them move on. its not right to treat people like that.
FEDUP

Danville, KY

#3 Oct 3, 2012
red wing would love not like but love too stay in danville but as long as bonnie t and john g stay there like mold on a rock they more then likely will move on,john always says he likes it like this, hell i would too if i were a saleried employee like bonnie t and john g same pay half the work they got it made time for them too go and red wing too move forward like they were in the early years in danville still a great company.BRING BACK JIM and make red wing at danville a good place too work again or shut her on down and retire these two old greety farts john was and is a bad manager has kissed ass all his life too get to where he is today and bonnie t hmmmm is no better
dinged

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Oct 4, 2012
Yeah them two are over being usefull, factory might have a chance with them gone, most likely won't happen
lasting

Lexington, KY

#5 Oct 17, 2012
If Danville city gov. would get busy & call Red Wing in Minnesota they would most likely work on a way to keep some jobs in Danville, John G. & Bonnie T. our only looking for a payout......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what up 25 min Get them out of here 5
National Office Furniture 2 hr Lancaster pete 2
RRD (advice) (Jun '15) 4 hr Whatttt 71
Tip your server! 15 hr educated 78
brothers bbq 23 hr jane 7
How often do you have sex with your partner (Aug '09) Fri AGREE 51
behind closed doors (Aug '12) Thu Miss 420 42

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance