First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sorry

Waterloo, Canada

#21 Jul 25, 2010
Well I'm glad u had that by all respect if u can keep it we don't want it eewW he be nasty so that don't say much for u
XxMandiPaigexX

Waynesburg, KY

#22 Jul 25, 2010
Lee is shit, plain and simple...
Anyone who would mess with my mom, or
someone that looks like Hiedi does, needs help...
lol. xD
Im Lovin in

Winchester, KY

#23 Aug 20, 2011
Hes the best i have ever had in bed! All u trash talkers are just jealous cause hes in my bed
Lee Wilson

Winchester, KY

#24 Aug 20, 2011
This is lee and all u Mother Fu..ers that wanna talk shit heres my number 18593199871 call me and say it if you have the balls to or do u have to keep hidin your name here?
Rump Ranger

United States

#25 Aug 20, 2011
He also likes Oral sex from men :) i have played with him a time or 2.
danville man

Lexington, KY

#26 Aug 25, 2011
he is meth head from junction city
Im Lovin it

Danville, KY

#27 Sep 9, 2011
Thats funny I didnt know he liked it in the butt but he gives it to me in the butt lol! as far as meth goes hes just high on life so grow up!!
Psh

Winchester, KY

#28 Sep 28, 2011
I really think you all are talk in bout two diff guys. The lee from jc is the one who was wit Casey cox not too long ago. He's caught up in some bad shit and some habits I wouldn't wanna be around. I wouldn't go so far as to put any faith or trust in the man but he's not too bad of a person. Not a complete asshole or smart ass or anything.
jamie

Danville, KY

#29 Oct 19, 2011
he is a meth head!!!!!!!!! wrecked a car and getting ready to go to jail he reported it stolen what a dumb ass
jcman

Bardstown, KY

#30 Feb 22, 2012
i hope those poor gays guys hes working for knows what there in for, maybe he wont screw them like he has everybody else!!!!!
Well

Nicholasville, KY

#31 Feb 26, 2012
Well if you don't lock everything down he will be back in jail again cuz he is one of the biggest theives that ever walked!!!!!!!!!!
Hiedi

Harrodsburg, KY

#32 Feb 27, 2012
well first of all ur lovin it keep him please dont know or care what yall do happy for ya really an believe me we are not jealous of what you got why would I be im glad you have the money to keep him around oh an I got some text messages for ya too if ya want them so does the lawyer so keep it up stupid
saddie girl

Bardstown, KY

#33 Feb 27, 2012
Yep, too late i heard he walked out on the "gays" and left them with nothing......tore there house up and left towm....how sad!
Hiedi

Harrodsburg, KY

#34 Feb 27, 2012
lol thats funny but on the real everyone i am so past this ragg on him all ya want I am tired of this I am even sad to say that I put the comments I did hell I kno I am more beautiful and am more awesome they dont deserve my remarks xoxoxoxo
man fan

Bardstown, KY

#35 Mar 6, 2012
yea looks like he screwed them in more ways than one....if you know what i mean!
a friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#36 May 29, 2012
lee lived with my family for a while n he never stole n e thing from us he also payed back money i loaned him so stop hating cuz u could be airing ur own dirty laundry n just laying it off on lee god bless the haters
sammy bo

Bardstown, KY

#37 Sep 2, 2012
is this ass , out of jail?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump 41 min Really 88
Court with dotson 48 min bonnie and clyde 6
Nellie Burton's Steak House...What Happened????? 1 hr Unhappy 16
no transgenders in the military 1 hr Randy 18
Who is Tanner brown? 7 hr Pos 6
edp ?? 7 hr Agreed 9
Steven Carpenter and his lies. LOL 7 hr Kristen 8

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance