lmao

Danville, KY

#1 Nov 30, 2010
wow, i dont even know how to start lol! first off if anyone knows this girls, knows all she is about is finding her fix...if it be drugs or alcohol, who shes going to have sex with that night, and DRAMA!!! She loves to start some drama. and she will try and sleep with your man in a heart beat. and for anyone who is sleeping with her, please be careful cause this girl has herpes and just got treated for clap and tric. i hate to put her business out there, but i just hate to see more and more guys catch something because that nasty tramp cant even tell a guy shes about to sleep with to put a condom on. and that just ruins it for us good girls, how can we settle down with a guy, when all of them are infected with an std because of ashley????? so everyone be careful!!!!
More than 1

Waynesburg, KY

#2 Dec 1, 2010
I know two Ashley Kings and you know that you can give one or the other a false reputation on here running your mouth because your man wants her more than you, or she want put out to you. Get a life and worry about your own business instead of hers. If you must be so childish as to slander someones name, make it clear WHO you are dogging. Grow up loser!
Right

Danville, KY

#3 Dec 1, 2010
You r so right.. The Ashley I know is a sweet girl.. Some people dont know how to grow up..HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA
Funny

Pflugerville, TX

#4 Dec 1, 2010
She a ho
Tiffany

Danville, KY

#5 Dec 2, 2010
Hating much? Its good to know you all take the time out of your non busy day to sit and slander someone. you must feel really proud.
Really

Winchester, KY

#6 Apr 4, 2011
Biggest ho I know and she is nasty be careful if your messing with her. And shes a thief so don't trust her
firefighters daughter.

Danville, KY

#8 Feb 18, 2012
I live close to one she is a sophomore in high school you are giving her a bad rep you need to specify whom you are talking about.
good girl

London, KY

#9 Feb 20, 2012
lmao wrote:
wow, i dont even know how to start lol! first off if anyone knows this girls, knows all she is about is finding her fix...if it be drugs or alcohol, who shes going to have sex with that night, and DRAMA!!! She loves to start some drama. and she will try and sleep with your man in a heart beat. and for anyone who is sleeping with her, please be careful cause this girl has herpes and just got treated for clap and tric. i hate to put her business out there, but i just hate to see more and more guys catch something because that nasty tramp cant even tell a guy shes about to sleep with to put a condom on. and that just ruins it for us good girls, how can we settle down with a guy, when all of them are infected with an std because of ashley????? so everyone be careful!!!!
you call yourself a good girl...good girls mind their own business and don't sit on smut sites bashing people. if you were any better than her you wouldn't be so concerned with her!
Think

United States

#10 Feb 20, 2012
Believe the girl they are talkin bout is bout 25-26 and from LC
DOES SHE

Richmond, KY

#11 Feb 20, 2012
Does she live in Perryville? Is with an older man now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big dong 3 hr Small town 16
David Wray 8 hr Anonymous223 1
Tiffany cartier 11 hr Lmao 13
Kenny Peavler (Sep '10) 12 hr dumbass 39
ciera clements (Feb '13) 17 hr knownfacts 8
Argueing on the internet... (Dec '08) 18 hr martin garey 14
beavis and butthead 19 hr m29fan 1

Danville Jobs

Personal Finance

Danville Mortgages