crackheads in danville
I know

Danville, KY

#21 Dec 6, 2012
bullchat wrote:
think i'll let the department know they have workers with the mentality to get on a damnnnn gossip site and talk about the work they're doing, expressing serious discrimination based on where a person lives.... so much for proof if you're doing the foot work huh. you got it all figured out before there's ever a report filed. get your nose outta the air... you know its raining outside!
You go right ahead "sweety". Never said I work for the state either. It's a private agency. Thankyouverymuch. And six figures means all six numbers are BEFORE the decimal point.

And it's not based on where they live, I KNOW they are in Streamland. I have nothing against that place but don't think it's Mayberry out there. No one and no place is immune to the epidemic in this country.
Seriously

Danville, KY

#22 Dec 6, 2012
I know wrote:
There are several in Streamland. Unemployed, welfare, disability, SSI is rampant in that place. All they have to live for is their pain killers. Sorry that the apples don't fall far from the tree. It's a terrible cycle letting kids grow up witnessing this. In no time, they will be right there along with good ol' ma and pa kettle living off the government!!
I grew up in Streamland & I never in my life have come across ANYONE that comes close to the type of people you described. Streamland is an extremely nice & quiet suburb to raise your family. Honestly, where do you get the idea that Streamland is infested with moochers?? Sounds like your describing the projects
I know

Danville, KY

#23 Dec 6, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I grew up in Streamland & I never in my life have come across ANYONE that comes close to the type of people you described. Streamland is an extremely nice & quiet suburb to raise your family. Honestly, where do you get the idea that Streamland is infested with moochers?? Sounds like your describing the projects
Who said it was INFESTED with moochers? Not I. I said that there are some that live there now. Just wait and see. The truth will come out. I'm not saying it's not a nice area to live but face it, it's old and all the homes are 20-30 years old. Property values have lowered with some places become rental property. It's then you have to be concerned with WHO moves in. Like I said earlier, no one and no place is immune to drugs. Look at all the doctors that lose their licenses over prescriptions. It's a problem that faces all economic levels.
white man

Nicholasville, KY

#24 Dec 9, 2012
stop the bs and tell us where these people live .thinking of moving there from a different town
yvette

Riverside, IL

#25 Dec 9, 2012
For sure the Kinleys.
Misty

Tucker, GA

#26 Dec 10, 2012
yvette wrote:
For sure the Kinleys.
Hmmm u got sum nerve when u run round all nite smokin. Worry bout your badazz kids and not the Kinleys. Just made cause u can't get wit them
Concern

Danville, KY

#27 Dec 10, 2012
I know wrote:
Oh yes I am so jealous of pillhead LOSERS!! Yeah, that's it!!
I work in social services and see it every day. I DO confront these people most every day. It's a terrible thing to witness that one's own spouse would encourage them -- beg them even -- to draw a check! It's like the only thing they know. And it becomes a generational problem. Kids see parents laying around the house all day, grows up with no ambition either and continues the cycle all over again.
Am I jealous of a measly thousand or two dollars a month? I don't think so. I'll keep my six figure income and hold my head up HIGH when I walk down the street. I have never and will never have to drag my tail in between my legs!!
Don't ever say never,you don't know the future only GOD does anything can happen and you could be living on a monthly check before you know it.
h mm

Woodstock, IL

#28 Dec 10, 2012
209 w jefferson ave Davey Proctor an Mary ruby preston hell our tax dollars is payom for them to smoke meth section 8 foodstamps she gets it all
I know

Danville, KY

#29 Dec 12, 2012
Concern wrote:
<quoted text>Don't ever say never,you don't know the future only GOD does anything can happen and you could be living on a monthly check before you know it.
You know, there is such a thing called 401K's and mutual funds. I've had enough sense to make sure my future is well taken care of just in case of such an emergency. God-willing I will remain healthy and thankful God gave me enough wisdom to invest my money instead of wasting it. I will never understand why people think material things (big screen TV's, Direct TV, iPhones, motorcycles/recreational vehicles) will bring their life joy and happiness. Those things only take you away from the people you love. Get smart people -- the devil you run from is living right in your house!
hahahah

Lebanon, KY

#30 Dec 12, 2012
401k mutual funds BUHAHAHAHHA watch what happens when the economy crashes dummmmmy!
hahahah

Lebanon, KY

#31 Dec 12, 2012
what you think the banks will all be broke and just hand over all your money hahahaha,:} you're cute. just like their doin for the seniors now huh, paid all that money in all their lives and now their just givin right back huh... you are completely STUPID!
I know

Danville, KY

#32 Dec 13, 2012
hahahah wrote:
401k mutual funds BUHAHAHAHHA watch what happens when the economy crashes dummmmmy!
Oh yes, I can tell you're a financial guru yourself.

There are also retirement plans and other investments I have made (such as property). Yes, it all fluctuates but in the long run, I will be able to take care of myself and not live off the government. Between me and my spouse, we are already well-taken care of. It's nice to be INDEPENDENT, own our own property, drive nice cars, take wonderful vacations and pay our bills on time. What do you do? Wait on the zombie apocalypse?
parkview

Pikeville, KY

#33 Dec 13, 2012
markus taylor
king who

United States

#34 Dec 13, 2012
parkview wrote:
markus taylor
Markus like ta b poopin on his women.
white man

Lexington, KY

#35 Dec 14, 2012
come on get with adress,s only that way no one can come back on you
hahahah

Lebanon, KY

#36 Dec 15, 2012
:D im sure you "OWN" all those properties out right with no mortgages.... ya know, notes from the bank. dumb a**
Big foot

London, KY

#37 Dec 15, 2012
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, I can tell you're a financial guru yourself.
There are also retirement plans and other investments I have made (such as property). Yes, it all fluctuates but in the long run, I will be able to take care of myself and not live off the government. Between me and my spouse, we are already well-taken care of. It's nice to be INDEPENDENT, own our own property, drive nice cars, take wonderful vacations and pay our bills on time. What do you do? Wait on the zombie apocalypse?
I thought you said you saved your money? Look lady I'm sure you got on here to state some opinion that you thought mattered or would make a difference, but now you're just sounding like a stuck up, snob, know-it-all. You say God gave you the sense to save your money to have a good life, well if I were you I would stop the bragging because he can take all the nice stuff away from you faster than you can say 401k.
I know

Danville, KY

#38 Dec 16, 2012
hahahah wrote:
:D im sure you "OWN" all those properties out right with no mortgages.... ya know, notes from the bank. dumb a**
I am mortgage free! The other properties I own is outright as well. Apparently you haven't been listening. With the amount of money we have made, we have been able to do this. We make GOOD CHOICES. We are careful, save and invest, and don't buy if we can't afford it. Simple rules to live by. Sorry to disappoint you.
Loco

Tucker, GA

#39 Dec 16, 2012
Hate a f'n brag & blow
hahahah

Lebanon, KY

#40 Dec 16, 2012
im so sure therston howell III

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump 8 min Trump is a genius 8
garrett 1 hr miguel 4
Sleeping naked (Dec '10) 1 hr hotrod68 113
Greg Ballard 3 hr username 10
Doug Elder 9 hr Curious 1
business at greenleaf 21 hr Susan 3
boyle football 23 hr Onetoofedmama 7

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance