tellit wrote:
Tell who they are
Kinley boys use too, don't know about now "
tracy

London, KY

#3 Nov 29, 2012
teenage love wrote:
<quoted text> Kinley boys use too, don't know about now "
really? how you gonna put someone's name out there like that and then say "don't know about now"...if you don't know then shut the fk up! it's people like you that spread lies. you should just keep your trap shut unless you see it with your own eyes!
I know

Danville, KY

#4 Nov 29, 2012
There are several in Streamland. Unemployed, welfare, disability, SSI is rampant in that place. All they have to live for is their pain killers. Sorry that the apples don't fall far from the tree. It's a terrible cycle letting kids grow up witnessing this. In no time, they will be right there along with good ol' ma and pa kettle living off the government!!
S-man

United States

#5 Nov 29, 2012
I know wrote:
There are several in Streamland. Unemployed, welfare, disability, SSI is rampant in that place. All they have to live for is their pain killers. Sorry that the apples don't fall far from the tree. It's a terrible cycle letting kids grow up witnessing this. In no time, they will be right there along with good ol' ma and pa kettle living off the government!!
Shakerpoint was loaded withem when i used to live there

“We are Legion”

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

#6 Nov 29, 2012
"I Know" Jealousy is an ugly thing. I'm not sure why you are so bitter, but instead of posting things in topix, why don't you just confront these people. It makes you look like a coward when you keep posting things like this. Grow up..... Or Grow a set and do something.....
I know

Danville, KY

#7 Nov 30, 2012
Oh yes I am so jealous of pillhead LOSERS!! Yeah, that's it!!

I work in social services and see it every day. I DO confront these people most every day. It's a terrible thing to witness that one's own spouse would encourage them -- beg them even -- to draw a check! It's like the only thing they know. And it becomes a generational problem. Kids see parents laying around the house all day, grows up with no ambition either and continues the cycle all over again.

Am I jealous of a measly thousand or two dollars a month? I don't think so. I'll keep my six figure income and hold my head up HIGH when I walk down the street. I have never and will never have to drag my tail in between my legs!!
really

Manchester, KY

#8 Nov 30, 2012
I know wrote:
Streamland the subdivision? That used to be a nice place to live...
2hot

Bellevue, WA

#9 Dec 1, 2012
S-man wrote:
<quoted text>
Shakerpoint was loaded withem when i used to live there
do u know what steet they live on, cuz ii live on streamland too
white man

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Dec 3, 2012
streamland is a nice place.where do these type of people live at in that subdivision.give adddress not names .
bullchat

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Dec 4, 2012
"i know" obviously you are a big fat LIAR. theres no way in hell you can be in social services and make 6 figures! bahahahahaha, ok. what do you do commute to new york for that salary??? get a freakin life
I Know

Danville, KY

#12 Dec 4, 2012
bullchat wrote:
"i know" obviously you are a big fat LIAR. theres no way in hell you can be in social services and make 6 figures! bahahahahaha, ok. what do you do commute to new york for that salary??? get a freakin life
I am in social services and also own two businesses and my spouse is an executive. I chose social services to help people - money was not a motivator in that choice obviously. I am just one of the lucky ones that got rewarded for doing what I love when the other opportunities became available. Best thing, I now work part-time and still get to enjoy it all! Jealous much?

As for who and where, just start looking at the nomadic type people that live there - they move around a lot, mostly rent or lease because their drug addiction and poor judgement has destroyed them financially. Just look around -- you will see.
white man

Lexington, KY

#13 Dec 4, 2012
.lets get some adresses
bullchat

Harrodsburg, KY

#14 Dec 4, 2012
nope not jealous, just a very low tolerance for BS! you made it out like social work was paying you that. it seems YOU are the jealous one. sound like a bitter lady.... guess what i DO make 6 figures, on my own! independent woman! you should read about it sometime. you will never rise above the ones you hate on sweety!
bullchat

Harrodsburg, KY

#15 Dec 4, 2012
think i'll let the department know they have workers with the mentality to get on a damnnnn gossip site and talk about the work they're doing, expressing serious discrimination based on where a person lives.... so much for proof if you're doing the foot work huh. you got it all figured out before there's ever a report filed. get your nose outta the air... you know its raining outside!
popper

Somerset, KY

#16 Dec 4, 2012
bullchat wrote:
think i'll let the department know they have workers with the mentality to get on a damnnnn gossip site and talk about the work they're doing, expressing serious discrimination based on where a person lives.... so much for proof if you're doing the foot work huh. you got it all figured out before there's ever a report filed. get your nose outta the air... you know its raining outside!
Saw 2 crackhead winners at the hotel overs the weekend and one of them should be at home with her juvenile delinquent son! Stop smokin and take care of your son that always terrorizing east main!
white man

Lexington, KY

#17 Dec 5, 2012
more info
bullchat

Harrodsburg, KY

#18 Dec 5, 2012
is there a reason that is a reply to me? i dont live in danville popper. don't do drugs. and i do not frequent hotels! scared of bed bugs!!!
Iknow

Danville, KY

#19 Dec 5, 2012
William "Two" Welch is the biggest crackhead!
white man

Lexington, KY

#20 Dec 6, 2012
iknow . thanks thats a start

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Searching for Birth Daughter 23 min SMH 4
Kidnapper released 32 min KYguy27 6
lock up 43 min jess 6
Anyone looking for Horse Foot Trimming? 44 min mee 2
kenneth keith 1 hr kkk 2
Anyone know Lindsey Nix? 1 hr jess 3
Brian Scott 2 hr Kuntry 4
Danville Dating
Find my Match

Danville People Search