#4 Oct 13, 2012
John Doe wrote:
You have a run in too?
Boyle, Lincoln, Frankfort!
Casey, Pulaski ...
Please

London, KY

#5 Oct 15, 2012
get those man hating lesbians out of there! They are the worst of the worst. too busy hating on men to give fathers a fair chance...and I'm a woman saying this! They are horrible horrible people that only care about a paycheck, not the child or people involved in the situations. How do you replace them??? I complained several times when I was involved in an incident...didn't do any good. GETH THEM OUT NOW!!!
picaboo

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Oct 15, 2012
Get your shi! straight. Get a job and take care of your kids and parents stop using your kids as pawns to hate on each other. Then you will have no need for Social services.Problem solved. Boo Hoo, cry me a river.
right on

Bellevue, WA

#7 Oct 15, 2012
Exactly!!! If you take care of your kids, dont do drugs, dont abuse or neglect them, and give them a stable home you wont have to worry about getting involved in social services!!!
Please

Somerset, KY

#8 Oct 15, 2012
picaboo & right on...you have no clue. I am not on drugs, welfare, food stamps,i work 40 hrs a week and make $60k a year at a very reputable job. I know/knew 2 of these ladies and when i heard them speak about situations and how they handled them it made me sick. it wasn't about the child at all, it was about hating fathers and costing them and tax payers money for things that a little common sense and mediating could have fixed. They are not fit to be social workers and whomever their boss is should be fired as well!
Powder

Chicago, IL

#9 Oct 15, 2012
Is there a girl by the name Stacey that works there?
alright

Bellevue, WA

#10 Oct 15, 2012
Sounds to me like u need to get a hold of their boss or let someone thats higher up in rankings than them about what u heard.
slow learners

Somerset, KY

#11 Oct 16, 2012
alright wrote:
Sounds to me like u need to get a hold of their boss or let someone thats higher up in rankings than them about what u heard.
You are exactly right. Go on up the ladder to the State Offices & don't quit talking until you get the attention needed. And if you still feel things will get sweep under the rug so to speak, then notify media. Sounds as though these people have become too complacent in the job positions.
kylady

Harrodsburg, KY

#12 Oct 16, 2012
The whole boyle county department gives social workers a bad name! They definitely do NOT care about the kids!! I'm not so sure they even care about their jobs. They have let one boy be sexually abused for over a year and won't do anything about it. THey have told lies. And have yet to do a proper investigation. Complaints have been made all the way up the chain. No one seems to be willing to do anything about it. It's sad, heartbreaking, and pathetic!!!
RAY

Danville, KY

#13 Oct 16, 2012
Sounds like someone isn't telling the truth? And if these accusations actually occurred then it would have been corrected not all of them can be bad.
just me

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Oct 16, 2012
well ppl just think ? the social service is just like the ppl that runs the city government they think they are god up above and they are just another human being just like we are , give some ppl a title and it goes to there head where they don't have a brain to use with it .... after being involed with the s. s. in my town with my g-kids they kept moving them to her and to his house and back to my house until i got frankfot involed in it and wrote the family court judge a letter so the next court date ppl from frankfort show up at the court house and in court to front the judge and just about took over the court and in about 20 min they gave me total control of the kids and little to know vist with the there parents and dimiss me and the kids from court and the next day s. s. call me to come in to the office and when i got there the lady told me that she will be taking over the case and the other lady was gone , where she went i don't know ,,, i kept the kids for 18 and half month until the father show up with a home and a job to take them back ,,,, now after 5 years they are doing great and one is to going to be out of school this coming year .
SWK

Danville, KY

#15 Oct 17, 2012
Social work student here. One of the main reasons this happens is that some jobs including some in CPS do not require one to hold a social work degree. So you get people who have not had the proper training working with the public, and causing harm to clients. Lawmakers are currently trying to change this. Anyone I have ever worked with or gone to school with cares about the well being of their clients and would never treat them like this. Yet I work at a nonprofit and have people coming in all the time saying that they have been treated badly at other social service agencies. The reason I am posting this is because I want everyone to know a licensed social worker is bound by a code of ethics. You have the right to request another social worker if you feel you are not being treated right, and you should also report the worker to the National Association of Social Work. They will conduct a review and if that person is found to be violating the code of ethics they will lose their license.
amen

Bellevue, WA

#16 Oct 17, 2012
SWK wrote:
Social work student here. One of the main reasons this happens is that some jobs including some in CPS do not require one to hold a social work degree. So you get people who have not had the proper training working with the public, and causing harm to clients. Lawmakers are currently trying to change this. Anyone I have ever worked with or gone to school with cares about the well being of their clients and would never treat them like this. Yet I work at a nonprofit and have people coming in all the time saying that they have been treated badly at other social service agencies. The reason I am posting this is because I want everyone to know a licensed social worker is bound by a code of ethics. You have the right to request another social worker if you feel you are not being treated right, and you should also report the worker to the National Association of Social Work. They will conduct a review and if that person is found to be violating the code of ethics they will lose their license.
Beautifully said :)
sad

Bellevue, WA

#17 Oct 17, 2012
thank ,you for the information i called frankfort they did nothing, i made a appointment ayear ago no one knew and te next thing i know the person i was trying to helop showed up .i forgot they knew people that worked there drugs were involved and cps did nothing
I have Proof

Danville, KY

#18 Oct 22, 2012
Who are the social workers in charge of the Alsman family on Beech St? First of all, I set and watch the grand-dad sell his oxycotins all day everyday rite in front of the children. The house and yard are a mess, and the kids run up and down the road stealing anything they can get thier hands on. The other day the oldest boy Jaime beat the other kids up with a huge Dildo in their front yard then sexually assaulted the neighbors dog with it. When is enough, enough?
wow

London, KY

#19 Oct 22, 2012
I have Proof wrote:
Who are the social workers in charge of the Alsman family on Beech St? First of all, I set and watch the grand-dad sell his oxycotins all day everyday rite in front of the children. The house and yard are a mess, and the kids run up and down the road stealing anything they can get thier hands on. The other day the oldest boy Jaime beat the other kids up with a huge Dildo in their front yard then sexually assaulted the neighbors dog with it. When is enough, enough?
that family is notorious for being like that. i'm not sure if it's just mental retardation or incest or both. very sad family situations. they shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. did you call it in? the police? if not, you are just as guilty as they are.
I have Proof

Danville, KY

#20 Oct 22, 2012
called everybody I could think of, but it didn't do any good. They are dealing pills right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know what Transnav factor like?? 2 hr Berny 3
Police brutality 3 hr Truth 1
Review: Triple O Electric LLC 4 hr JustSayingthetruth 11
John Edwards 4 hr Just Saying 13
Justin Gamble 6 hr Me and Justin 20
Cops at Kroger in Danville (Feb '14) 7 hr Carpet bagger 251
Lexi 8 hr good grief 9
Danville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web