Does anyone know Nichole Henson?

Does anyone know Nichole Henson?

Posted in the Danville Forum

Since: Jul 09

Danville

#1 Jul 18, 2009
Just wondering if anyone out there knows anything about Nichole Henson.

Danville

#2 Jul 18, 2009
Pathetic1UR wrote:
Just wondering if anyone out there knows anything about Nichole Henson.
Sorry that is NICOLE....minus the H
Mr Gets around

Winchester, KY

#3 Jul 18, 2009
I know a little bit, does she still live in Lexington? She used to dance for the Kentucky Horseman.

Danville

#4 Jul 18, 2009
Well I heard a few negatives about her just wondering what was going on with her...I went to school with her at Boyle Co. and I have been out of town for a while and came back in town and just heard somethings you know how small tons are.
There you go

Mountain View, CA

#5 Jul 18, 2009
You just answered your own question... It is a small town and ppl love to hate on other ppl. So unless u hear something from her dont believe any rumors!!! She is a great girl always has been!
really

Winchester, KY

#6 Jul 18, 2009
yea it always takes a "great girl" like her to be dating a man with a wife and 2 kids at home. Ask her about Willie Sherwood, he's married.
BoyleCoAllTheWay

Frankfort, KY

#7 Jul 19, 2009
WOW
Crazy For You

Frankfort, KY

#8 Jul 20, 2009
Is this Nicole used to have brown curly hair now has blonde hair? about 25...26 something. Doesnt she work at the court house
SimplyDaBest

Frankfort, KY

#9 Jul 22, 2009
really wrote:
yea it always takes a "great girl" like her to be dating a man with a wife and 2 kids at home. Ask her about Willie Sherwood, he's married.
She is dating a married man really??? WOW how some women do that is beyond me...feel for the kids.
Hmmmmmm

Stanford, KY

#10 Jul 22, 2009
Keep in mind that there are three sides to every story. In this case it would happen to be his side, her side, and then the truth (which is what ultimately makes the difference). It's difficult to make a sound judgement until you've been exposed to every reality of the situation. Also, are there not larger issues to tackle in this world rather than gossiping here? Mom...take care of yourself and the kids and let him go. If he's trying to go simply let him while learning to thrive in your own journey on your own...he's not worth it to you!
Mom

Winchester, KY

#11 Jul 22, 2009
Mom is trying very hard to let him go,she left evrything she knew to start a life with him and their kids. He's her true love,her rock, and her soul mate, and no matter how hard people try to change him, he's him and he'll always be him. As for the kids go they are still trying to adjust to the fact that daddy doesn't come home at night without having another woman crammed in their faces, and by the way HE IS WORTH IT TO ME,ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!People shouldn't be to so willling to give up the marriage so easily! It's a commitment to not only eachother but to God also!!!!! It doesn't take a "great girl" to know that, because if she's that great she should know that!!!
Amazed

Frankfort, KY

#12 Jul 22, 2009
In these situations the kids who are who suffers the most and that is the saddest part of this. Goes from one night Daddy being there to where is daddy? You be strong Mom you know the saying what comes around goes around. Stay strong for the child/children. Maybe this is the best thing that could have happened you know him best and right now I am sure he is showing the "new one" just what she wants to see....give it a while...LOL You know men....
The Truth

Richmond, KY

#13 Jul 22, 2009
It is really sad when these things happen, especially for the children. They take it the hardest and it brings alot of emotional damange. This is something they will have to carry and cope with for the rest of their lives. My heart goes out to "Mom" good luck with whatever path you decide to take.
Great girls don't go with married men regardless of circumstance. There is NEVER a good enough reason only lame excuses they will use in attempt to validate their terribly heartless actions. Whatever helps them sleep at night.

And there you have it.
Crazy For You

Frankfort, KY

#14 Jul 24, 2009
The Truth wrote:
It is really sad when these things happen, especially for the children. They take it the hardest and it brings alot of emotional damange. This is something they will have to carry and cope with for the rest of their lives. My heart goes out to "Mom" good luck with whatever path you decide to take.
Great girls don't go with married men regardless of circumstance. There is NEVER a good enough reason only lame excuses they will use in attempt to validate their terribly heartless actions. Whatever helps them sleep at night.
And there you have it.
Very well put!!!!
Crazy For You

Frankfort, KY

#15 Jul 24, 2009
Hmmmmmm wrote:
Keep in mind that there are three sides to every story. In this case it would happen to be his side, her side, and then the truth (which is what ultimately makes the difference). It's difficult to make a sound judgement until you've been exposed to every reality of the situation. Also, are there not larger issues to tackle in this world rather than gossiping here? Mom...take care of yourself and the kids and let him go. If he's trying to go simply let him while learning to thrive in your own journey on your own...he's not worth it to you!
We can only guess who wrote this....
Mom

Winchester, KY

#16 Jul 24, 2009
Geee I haven't a clue lmao!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin OD's 15 hr 8ball 33
Kim Leffew 18 hr her friend 2
Priscilla Walker 19 hr Innocent 20
Strange panhandler at Kroger 22 hr Sadness 1
Bridget King 23 hr Hiya 14
wendy's Fri Dreaming 10
giovannis pizza Fri gladys 1

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance