shes a slut and a druggie
Prayers home safe

Danville, KY

#3 Aug 28, 2015
Been missing for a few months
judge

Atlanta, GA

#4 Aug 31, 2015
She should have been home with her kids and not setting with a needle in her arm then she wouldn't be missing!
Prayers home safe

Danville, KY

#5 Aug 31, 2015
I just wonder what happend
Shocked

Lexington, KY

#6 Sep 3, 2015
judge wrote:
She should have been home with her kids and not setting with a needle in her arm then she wouldn't be missing!
I'd rather be a worn out needle junkie than some bitch that sits around on their fat ass judging others. Any day. This girl is missing and there is talk about her being dead and that's all you can think of to say? Just because your name isn't on here doesn't mean that her family isn't gonna get on here and see what you had to say. I'm not defending any of her actions but the way you talk, I'd bet money you don't have the best track record either
Iwonder

Danville, KY

#7 Sep 9, 2015
Is she still missing? I read a few weeks ago that the fact that she's missing isn't being put out there because of her kids finding out....but if it were my child, sister, or daughter (whatever), the word would be out. Sounds like her family or the detectives might know something and doesn't want it to get out....or maybe (otherwise) she's another Michelle Knight without a real family who cares which I'm sure (or hope) isn't the case. Kids or no kids....if someone I love is missing, I'm gonna do all that I can to make it known and find her. Something just ain't right here?!! Right?
Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Sep 24, 2015
judge wrote:
Only god can judge. I believe we are all equal and human

Addiction is a disease. I cant say if she is living rite but her family deserves answerd and i hope nthn bad happen
No details

Danville, KY

#9 Oct 7, 2015
I just heard that she was found. Does anyone know anything about that?
Old friend

Danville, KY

#10 Oct 7, 2015
I would like to know who started that rumor and where they got that info. Praying that it ain't true.
glenda

United States

#11 Oct 8, 2015
What happened to the thread about finding her body? If they really did then why is it not newsworthy? There have been no news reports or news inquiries about this, kind of seems made up
Old friend

Danville, KY

#12 Oct 8, 2015
Someone was smart enough to remove it. Some of the comments and rumors were sick. All of which are still rumors and have no confirmation.
Sad

Danville, KY

#13 Oct 8, 2015
Iwonder wrote:
Is she still missing? I read a few weeks ago that the fact that she's missing isn't being put out there because of her kids finding out....but if it were my child, sister, or daughter (whatever), the word would be out. Sounds like her family or the detectives might know something and doesn't want it to get out....or maybe (otherwise) she's another Michelle Knight without a real family who cares which I'm sure (or hope) isn't the case. Kids or no kids....if someone I love is missing, I'm gonna do all that I can to make it known and find her. Something just ain't right here?!! Right?
I agree! I don't see why her even being missing hasn't been in the headlines and media. They must know something or they would've had searches and had her name out there. Quite a few people that I know didn't even know that she was missing until recently, and it's been months.
Theory

Danville, KY

#14 Oct 8, 2015
Michael gorleys family had to jump thru hoops to get michaels name out, but they did it. Maybe it's because she's an adult and has the free will to go where she wants. Maybe there's no evidence to support that anything bad has happened. Idk, that's just my theory. Or maybe junction city doesn't want anymore negative stories putting them on the map. A lot has happened there lately.
Curiosity

Crestwood, KY

#15 Oct 8, 2015
Is it plausible that the 2 are connected? I used to hang with Linda, but cleaned my life up and got away from Kentucky. One of the pics on the online flyer was taken by myself. I have read several names that are thought to be involved with Michael, I know Linda associated with frequently. I'm not exactly certain when he was last seen, but is it around the same time as her? The last day anyone (I'm assuming it was linda) was on fb was June 6. I think it's in the same time period. Is anyone going to try to get any media attention besides, topix and fb, on this? Something needs to be done!
Old friend

Danville, KY

#16 Oct 8, 2015
I've wondered if there's a connection also, but nobody else has mentioned it. I heard there is a third person missing and that there's gonna be a candle lighting this weekend for them all. Anybody else know if that's true, and if so where, and when?
I believe so

Perryville, KY

#17 Oct 9, 2015
Curiosity wrote:
Is it plausible that the 2 are connected? I used to hang with Linda, but cleaned my life up and got away from Kentucky. One of the pics on the online flyer was taken by myself. I have read several names that are thought to be involved with Michael, I know Linda associated with frequently. I'm not exactly certain when he was last seen, but is it around the same time as her? The last day anyone (I'm assuming it was linda) was on fb was June 6. I think it's in the same time period. Is anyone going to try to get any media attention besides, topix and fb, on this? Something needs to be done!
I believe that the Gorley & Price are connected! I have known them both for a long time an they use the same dealers!
hmm

Stanford, KY

#18 Oct 9, 2015
I believe so wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that the Gorley & Price are connected! I have known them both for a long time an they use the same dealers!
There's no such thing as a tip too small. Please report what you know. It might seem useless to you but, could turn out to be something as well
Old friend

Danville, KY

#19 Oct 9, 2015
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as a tip too small. Please report what you know. It might seem useless to you but, could turn out to be something as well
Doesn't seem like there's even a missing persons case on her tho. There hasn't been one announcement other than her friends on Facebook and topix stating that she's missing.
hmm

Stanford, KY

#20 Oct 9, 2015
Old friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't seem like there's even a missing persons case on her tho. There hasn't been one announcement other than her friends on Facebook and topix stating that she's missing.
I did see a missing person's flier for her with LAPs number. I'll see if I can find it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump 50 min Lol 152
Central KY plastic surgery 10 hr chicago 11
Mark Walker 12 hr Tell it like it is 5
How does home feel now 20 hr Lol 7
EDP hires CEO Fri Amy 2
William and Eula(Giggetts) Carter Fri Monty73 1
McNeil Circle Fri 1983MIA 1

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance