Winchester, KY

#3 Oct 28, 2009
Concerned Mother wrote:
yes her and her whole family
not only her but most of her friends she is the biggest ho around here
i know

Winchester, KY

#4 Oct 28, 2009
she is living with a state trooper n think she is hot she just useing him to cover herself run man run get as far away from her that u can she is trouble
Madpounder 504

Danville, KY

#5 May 14, 2010
hell just leave the girl alone..shit fire grow up.
Question

Danville, KY

#6 May 14, 2010
What happen to her? I use to go to hihg school with this girl and I saw her the other day and I couldnt beleive my eyes!! She looked as if she had aged Forthy or fifty years. It looks to me like she might have a PROBLEM with meth or she has cought some type of STD that has made her look this way??? I hope that im wrong she was a ok person I guess in school. Anyways just expressing my concerns on this topix.
tell me bout it

Demotte, IN

#7 May 15, 2010
yea she looks REALLY bad!!! I know thin is in, but she looks like she weighs 80 pounds!!! and havin a tan is great, but not when ur 30 sumthng and look 50....
get a life

Danville, KY

#8 May 18, 2010
so what she's thin, so what she's tan. why in the world are you people sooo worried about her. i'm sure it's the same old haters and you are just jealous b/c your fat and white as a ghost. live your life and let her live hers. who really cares if she likes to go to the tanning bed and doesn't like to hit up all the buffets.
Adams

Danville, KY

#9 May 22, 2010
Leave Nikki the hell alone and grow up. i have know her along time and she's a good person.If ur that bored that all u got to do is talk about her why dont u just go play in the middle of the interstate..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Priscilla Walker 1 hr The Truth 22
American Greetings 3 hr Listen 24
Heroin OD's 4 hr Honesty 43
Who repairs jet skis in the area? Sun Jerry 18
The Real KP Sat ella 1
Bluegrass Community Bank. Good or Bad? (May '09) Sat Concerned 5
Strange panhandler at Kroger Sat Wondering 2

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance