Danville, KY

#2 Sep 4, 2012
Looking for a milf to have sex with*
Question

Richmond, KY

#3 Sep 5, 2012
Momlover wrote:
Looking for a milf to have sex with*
How old are you? have you ever been with an older lady, and what is it you like about older women? Compare the younger VS older If you have experenced such pleasure.
Momlover

Danville, KY

#4 Sep 5, 2012
Question wrote:
<quoted text>How old are you? have you ever been with an older lady, and what is it you like about older women? Compare the younger VS older If you have experenced such pleasure.
19 and just think it would be fun!
WHAT A CLOWN

Toccoa, GA

#5 Sep 8, 2012
This clown can't get laid by someone his own age so he is looking for a MILF what a joke. You ever try spitting game to a woman clown that will usually get you laid a lot quicker than coming on topix to do it. I would bet the farm this idiot couldn't get laid in a whore house with a fist full of hundrends!
milflover

United States

#6 Sep 9, 2012
Tell you what older women are the best they pleasure like no other, There's one in Danville Id really like to get my hands on she's real tan and drives a gray Camry, That's a fine lady in my book.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump 28 min Two cents 65
Craig Mckitric 8 hr Silva 1
Thelma Travillion 14 hr Haaaa 2
Dillon Shifflett (Apr '09) 15 hr dillon shifflett 35
Smoking at Fort Logan Hospital (Aug '09) 15 hr martin garey 20
Lawyers 16 hr Yikes 5
Cops at Kroger in Danville (Feb '14) 18 hr Kendra 314

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance