Community hospital north nursing staff are incompetent.

Posted in the Danville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Steve

Scottsdale, AZ

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Hope you haven't been there lately as a patient. The colonoscopy scope is contaminated
14 patients.
Patient

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Dec 28, 2012
Have been there lately and ready to file a formal report on Monday. Had the witch nurse from hell whom should never be around patients, let alone people in general. I hope every Community Hospital, Indpls., goes bankrupt and closes. They are by far the worst, dirtiest hospitals in Indiana. I really pity people who don't know the "behind the scenes" things that go on in Community Hospitals.
Pizza

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Dec 28, 2012
Did you hear about the Community Hospital nurse who was arrested on murder charges just a few days ago? She is an alcoholic and gambling addict. She looks like a crack hoe.
Paul

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Dec 28, 2012
I hope they all got bankrupt too. I am chronically ill and they keep suing me for things and co pays I don't have. I have state employee insurance.

They are dogs and I hope they go to the pound.
Brett

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Dec 28, 2012
That's just one of many. The good ones are very, very few and far between. Those hospitals should be comdemned. If you go in there for a minor issue, you will end up with a deadly infection, nine times out of ten. Beware people.
Pizza wrote:
Did you hear about the Community Hospital nurse who was arrested on murder charges just a few days ago? She is an alcoholic and gambling addict. She looks like a crack hoe.
nono

Greenwood, IN

#6 Dec 28, 2012
My husband went to community south ER not feeling well. Was on a Dec 31st. Er doc listened to chest no x ray. Nothing. Said maybe bronchitis. Gave amoxicillin. 4 days later very ill in St francis hosp. admitted. Given 3-5 month to live. Had mesothelioma. Community ER doc total idiot. Never go to any Community Hospital.
Randolph Hughes Laper

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Dec 28, 2012
I am so sorry to hear this. They are nototrius for this. My mother had a stroke and they never did a cat scan, just brushed it off as bells palsy. My father died from a nasty infection that he acquired while an in-patient there. the list of stories goes on and on. They are the most incompetent hospitals in Indiana and people think Wishard is bad? Not near as bad as Community. No place is.
nono wrote:
My husband went to community south ER not feeling well. Was on a Dec 31st. Er doc listened to chest no x ray. Nothing. Said maybe bronchitis. Gave amoxicillin. 4 days later very ill in St francis hosp. admitted. Given 3-5 month to live. Had mesothelioma. Community ER doc total idiot. Never go to any Community Hospital.
Brett

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Dec 28, 2012
The nurses their are all on adderall and alcohol. They look like cracks hoes. They run with bikers and are drunk and high all the time. What do you expect from a nurse like this?
nono

Greenwood, IN

#9 Dec 28, 2012
Randolph Hughes Laper wrote:
I am so sorry to hear this. They are nototrius for this. My mother had a stroke and they never did a cat scan, just brushed it off as bells palsy. My father died from a nasty infection that he acquired while an in-patient there. the list of stories goes on and on. They are the most incompetent hospitals in Indiana and people think Wishard is bad? Not near as bad as Community. No place is.<quoted text>
Sad what our loved ones had to endure at the hands of these incompetent people.
Cindy

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Dec 29, 2012
It starts with management. If you have bad management who doesn't give a damn, then you'll hire bad employees who don't give a damn, either. It's that simple. Community Hospital has way too many chiefs and not enough indians. They would all rather sit in their office and play on the internet than actually take care of their nurses who take care of people. They have the laziest janitors there ever could be. Patients are treated as though they are a big burden. If people would stop going there then their "bread and butter" would stop and they'd all be out of jobs.
Sue

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Dec 29, 2012
I think that is the point with all these people sharing the word. Community Hospital has crossed the tipping point. They burned too many patients trying to make a buck. Now they will pay and they and their debt collecting attorneys will hopefully go broke and go to hell.
tom

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Dec 29, 2012
You have a choice! Don't choose Communiy Hosp
Value MY Life

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Dec 29, 2012
You're damned right! I have a choice! My choice is to never choose Community Hospitals, Inc, Indiana!
tom wrote:
You have a choice! Don't choose Communiy Hosp
lonnie

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Dec 29, 2012
Value MY Life wrote:
<quoted text>You're damned right! I have a choice! My choice is to never choose Community Hospitals, Inc, Indiana!
The RN s there are nothing but dope feinds . The have no feelings at all.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#16 Dec 29, 2012
well at wishard nurses sleep with docs and let patients die
lonnie

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Dec 30, 2012
pearlofagirl wrote:
well at wishard nurses sleep with docs and let patients die
I wonder if I could tag team them since I am bi? Double back doors make me happy......but the best is the crack head but at Communiy Hoospital, I like feeling a little bone with my penetration!

Now that is sexy! Bad to the bone biker!
Thad

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Dec 30, 2012
If you do have sex with a s.l.u.t. at Community Hosp. be sure and wear two rubbers.
lonnie

United States

#19 Dec 30, 2012
Thad wrote:
If you do have sex with a s.l.u.t. at Community Hosp. be sure and wear two rubbers.
This is for sure!
Scrooge

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Dec 30, 2012
People die. Get over it.
wtf

Greenwood, IN

#21 Dec 30, 2012
Scrooge wrote:
People die. Get over it.
GFY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gov. Pence says Indiana "ready" for Ebola. Fool. 5 hr Shrug 2
jack cottey deceased 6 hr Shrug 4
Officials: Hunters bagged too many ducks 9 hr Bob 1
I'm so glad I'm white 9 hr real talk 1
Fat chix 9 hr real talk 11
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 10 hr real talk 295
Dear Black People 17 hr Simon 5
Danville Dating
Find my Match

Danville Jobs