Let's take a ride over the fiscal cliff baby woo hoo

Posted in the Danville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Fishers, IN

#1 Dec 30, 2012
I say let us head over that fiscal cliff fast as a speeding bullet and heard of buffalo . It's time we did. It's time people who voted for this thug in office really see who messed up this economy and who they blame for it. It's time they see who spends our money and waste every penny, dime, and nickle they can steal. Then tell us they are broke and need more money. Obama has outspent every President before him combined in less than 3 years in office , He ridiculed GWB on his spending and high gas prices. Yet ignorant people still voted for Obama again for more freebies You only get those freebies if someone is working and providing the tax base for that money ,.Guess what Obama voters it's drying up fast under you're King Obama the greatest thug ever lived and racist. He has done exactly as he planned to bleed our economy of every cent until it truly collapses, Then he will blame Republicans and every white person. This is how he gets his army of Hispanics and always angry black people who voted for him again at the tune of 98% along with 84% Hispanics. and 78% Asians . WHITE PEOPLE AS IN REAL WHITE PEOPLE iT'S time to go gault, It's time to barter all our resources and yes become preppers who only do for real white people and real Americans who don't always have their hands out for Govt freebies and envious of what others make and own.Obama was taught if you can't ever make it Than you take it from those who have it by force or just kill them and take it all, Then you spread out what you confiscated to the takers from those makers and producers.Obama was taught black people will never get a fair break on anything, He is that devious to preach such ignorant lies, The sad thing most of his black people believe just that, They forget about all those black athletes that are millionaire and billionaires or the many black CEO'S making billions and millions.It's pretty funny when people believe living in a subsidized home or apt that they now own those places, That the foods they eat bought by others tax dollars means they are always to be provided for by those tax payers or else they riot and kill and preach in their Churches . There will be blood.
Taylor Burke

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Dec 30, 2012
You couldn't be more right. If we don't take the cliff at full speed there is little hope for our children ever paying off Obama's tab. If you are active on twitter I would love to see you New Years Eve, we will be discussing the fiscal cliff, all comments tagged #JumpOrDie

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#3 Dec 30, 2012
They will only blame the republicans for not craving in. They have blamed Bush for years. You think that they are not going to do the same this time. Don't really know what people think of me on here (like I care) but I made a move in November while predicting what is happen today. I sold 95% of my stock account. What has it done since but go down hill?
Depending on if they can get anything done before the 1st is doubtful. Even if they do knowing both parties, it will be loaded down with spending bills. What they are trying to do is overtax the "rich" They pay most of the taxes that are paid in now. This will only cut down their investments and creating jobs. Companies like Hobby Lobby is refusing to comply with ObamaCare. Several companies are going to make full time jobs now part-time. This country is bankrupt. Why do you think that interest rates are at the lowest point in history? It is because we are having trouble now paying the interest on the National debt. We are borrowing billions dollars a day now just to keep afloat. We are just printing more money to buy government bonds to keep government running. So that means that paper money is not worth the paper it is printed on. It takes one and half cents to make a penny. Now that is how to run finical issues. BTW, the French has now turn out it lights at night. They can't afford it. How about turning off some lights in Washington.
lonnie

United States

#4 Dec 30, 2012
It is the GOP 's fault and I say burn baby burn!
lonnie

United States

#5 Dec 30, 2012
lonnie wrote:
It is the GOP 's fault and I say burn baby burn!
Crash and burn!
Thad

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Dec 30, 2012
Burn baby burn. This is the republican party going up in smoke. They will be remember in all history as the kooks who brought the country to its knees......and then we had a revolution.

Go over the cliff. Crash and burn. Burn baby burn!!!
Thad

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Dec 30, 2012
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
I say let us head over that fiscal cliff fast as a speeding bullet and heard of buffalo . It's time we did. It's time people who voted for this thug in office really see who messed up this economy and who they blame for it. It's time they see who spends our money and waste every penny, dime, and nickle they can steal. Then tell us they are broke and need more money. Obama has outspent every President before him combined in less than 3 years in office , He ridiculed GWB on his spending and high gas prices. Yet ignorant people still voted for Obama again for more freebies You only get those freebies if someone is working and providing the tax base for that money ,.Guess what Obama voters it's drying up fast under you're King Obama the greatest thug ever lived and racist. He has done exactly as he planned to bleed our economy of every cent until it truly collapses, Then he will blame Republicans and every white person. This is how he gets his army of Hispanics and always angry black people who voted for him again at the tune of 98% along with 84% Hispanics. and 78% Asians . WHITE PEOPLE AS IN REAL WHITE PEOPLE iT'S time to go gault, It's time to barter all our resources and yes become preppers who only do for real white people and real Americans who don't always have their hands out for Govt freebies and envious of what others make and own.Obama was taught if you can't ever make it Than you take it from those who have it by force or just kill them and take it all, Then you spread out what you confiscated to the takers from those makers and producers.Obama was taught black people will never get a fair break on anything, He is that devious to preach such ignorant lies, The sad thing most of his black people believe just that, They forget about all those black athletes that are millionaire and billionaires or the many black CEO'S making billions and millions.It's pretty funny when people believe living in a subsidized home or apt that they now own those places, That the foods they eat bought by others tax dollars means they are always to be provided for by those tax payers or else they riot and kill and preach in their Churches . There will be blood.
There will be blood. Burn baby burn. It is a republican disco inferno!!
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Fishers, IN

#9 Dec 30, 2012
Thad is most definitely a very gay name. Lonnie I think McDonald's is calling you. Thad guess what we have the Tea Party Now. The real patriots that shall lead in DC. 55 Tea Party Patriot members who made sure those Rino's didn't cave in to Obama and his evil dem-wits who envy others success and despise God .Thad Muslims don't like nor tolerate gay people ever. I can;t wait for the gay beheading and castrations. =)
lonnie

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Dec 30, 2012
Thad is most definitely a very gay name. Lonnie I think McDonald's is calling you. Thad guess what we have the Tea Party Now. The real patriots that shall lead in DC. 55 Tea Party Patriot members who made sure those Rino's didn't cave in to Obama and his evil dem-wits who envy others success and despise God .Thad Muslims don't like nor tolerate gay people ever. I can;t wait for the gay beheading and castrations.=)
Burn baby burn! The tea is burning!
Mac

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Dec 30, 2012
lonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Burn baby burn! The tea is burning!
The tea bags are burning. Burn baby burn!

Indianapolis

#12 Dec 31, 2012
The tea beggars and republicans do not control Congress or the White House. Obama and the democrats do. So play the blame game all you want because America is falling and you with it.
And it is Obama leading the way.
Thad

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Dec 31, 2012
Thad is most definitely a very gay name. Lonnie I think McDonald's is calling you. Thad guess what we have the Tea Party Now. The real patriots that shall lead in DC. 55 Tea Party Patriot members who made sure those Rino's didn't cave in to Obama and his evil dem-wits who envy others success and despise God .Thad Muslims don't like nor tolerate gay people ever. I can;t wait for the gay beheading and castrations.=)
Yes my parents knew I was going to be gay before I was born...NOT!

You are an idiot. Take one suppository and post your intentions on topix in the AM.

The GOP and the tea baggers are pushing us over the fiscal cliff and I am happy as it shows their true colors. I say burn baby burn. It is time for a new America.
Thad

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Dec 31, 2012
DavidM wrote:
The tea beggars and republicans do not control Congress or the White House. Obama and the democrats do. So play the blame game all you want because America is falling and you with it.
And it is Obama leading the way.
You are delusional. Don't you even understand what is going on?
AllAmerican

United States

#15 Dec 31, 2012
Thad wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I understand for sure is the fact that if this country falls into some sort of crisis, where survival by your own means is required, you and your type will become extinct. Your concrete jungle will not sustain you. Like most of the liberals out there, if you were taken fifty yards from the highway, and left alone, you would starve to death before you found your way back.
2plumsfor1

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Dec 31, 2012
Www.politix.com

All political discussions need to go there
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Fishers, IN

#17 Dec 31, 2012
Is this bent up black rage Lonnie? I guess having a white wife isn't enough eh Lonnie? Is this the typical angst of a union thug and thugs about to lose their extended unemployment benefits/ Yes whats going to burn is all of those freebies you fools lol. You got no money coming in, You have no way to pay for those freebies. Maybe you all need to go back to school and learn some basic economics .It's called supply and demand, It's called we're taking in less than we're handing out, And also producing less .You can thank yes even Richard Nixon for opening up the great wall of China. Then you can thank Bill Clinton and many Democrats who agreed to pass NAFTA and to give China over and over MFN,Like Ross Perot said. Get ready for the giant sucking sound of jobs away to Canada and Mexico.I guess I shall see Thad, Mac. Lonnie and Jeff Combs holding picket signs again soon lol. Or sitting up on top a police car taking a huge Obama of brown smelly poo.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#18 Dec 31, 2012
So how'd that Occupy Arts n Crafts thing go? Didn't hear any news storys on it, so it must NOT have made any impact. That's good news we can all use.
AllAmerican

United States

#19 Dec 31, 2012
Russia1513 wrote:
So how'd that Occupy Arts n Crafts thing go? Didn't hear any news storys on it, so it must NOT have made any impact. That's good news we can all use.
F-ing hilarious!!

Indianapolis

#20 Dec 31, 2012
Yes I do understand what is going on. Do you? We are printing money right now to pay only the interest on the national debt. Why do you think they have the interest rate so low? It is because we cannot pay the interest. Just print more money to buy up more government debt. While we support those who don't want to work and all the illegals that come to our system. But I will wait still next week and see what the liberals have to say when taxes go up and ObamaCare tax comes into effect.
Thad wrote:
<quoted text>
Carl

Avon, IN

#21 Dec 31, 2012
AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I understand for sure is the fact that if this country falls into some sort of crisis, where survival by your own means is required, you and your type will become extinct. Your concrete jungle will not sustain you. Like most of the liberals out there, if you were taken fifty yards from the highway, and left alone, you would starve to death before you found your way back.
LMAO! it was in a crisis when Bush left office. Obama pulled us out of it. Except maybe you have not been told yet or still living in the Bush era. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Private 6 hr tayarrit76 4
Indy man at party on boat drowns in Lake Monroe (Apr '07) 6 hr Pat 980
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 7 hr Tom X 353
gay bars 14 hr smh 3
Police: Schools on lockdown after shots fired n... 16 hr Chuckie 5
Pence names new Homeland Security director 16 hr Ace McMillan 5
jack cottey deceased 20 hr Michael 32

Freeze Warning for Hendricks County was issued at November 01 at 2:56AM EDT

Danville Dating
Find my Match