Danville, IL

#2 Oct 25, 2009
witey

Danville, IL

#3 Oct 25, 2009
Maude

United States

#4 Oct 26, 2009
We don't want none of them criminals over here and thats why. If I was a woman, and he wanted my purse and only had a knife, he would have got my purse upside of his head, and then he would have got more than he bargained for. I don't know how this happened. 830 at nite there is lots of people there then, and it is well lit. They should have yelled out for help cause we take care of our own over this way.
Black people are People

Colorado City, TX

#5 Oct 26, 2009
Black people are People

Colorado City, TX

#6 Oct 26, 2009

More on Eugenics and why hate can lead to it!
Bob

United States

#7 Oct 27, 2009
Lizzzy my dear, I do believe witey was just posting links to crimes in the area where a black person was being sought in connection with the crime. This may be the same person committing these crimes, and the community needs to be informed and on the look out for anyone matching the descriptions given thru those links. Please don't turn this into something it is not.
Kati

Champaign, IL

#9 Oct 27, 2009
Hello there Bob. What does crime = black people mean if it's not racist?
McChicken

United States

#10 Oct 27, 2009
I'd like to congradulate Dottie Harper in Danville for her son's newest charges. You must be so proud to have raised such a fine boy, who murdered someone. Let's not forget he was already on parole for other crimes. Just wanted to let you know what a great job you did as a mother, I mean, most people would be happy with a doctor or lawyer as a son, but a criminal/murderer? Wow!

And to Davieon Harper, thank you for getting yourself arrested, one less that can rob my house or shoot someone. Don't worry, the idiot State's Attorney will drop half the charges, then you can serve a few years and get out to murder again.
Mike

United States

#11 Oct 27, 2009
Kati/McChicken it is not racist in what the original poster named the topic. He posted links to crimes committed by black individuals.
Mrs. Harper I am sure did the best she could without a father to help raise her boy, and should not be held in contempt by you for the actions of her son. Mr. Harper is responsible for his own actions as an adult, and after serving time previously, he knew the consequences.
witey

Danville, IL

#12 Oct 27, 2009
There would be less crime with less blacks. It's a matter of fact.
witey

Danville, IL

#13 Oct 27, 2009
It's not racist to be a realist.
Kati

Champaign, IL

#14 Oct 27, 2009
There would be less crime if there was less poverty, there would be less crime if there were more jobs. There would be less crime if we all lived in a perfect world
McChicken

United States

#15 Oct 27, 2009
so it stands to reason that in a perfect world there are no blacks?
McChicken

United States

#16 Oct 27, 2009
Kati wrote:
There would be less crime if there was less poverty, there would be less crime if there were more jobs. There would be less crime if we all lived in a perfect world
You think these pickaninnies want to work? I just had two blacks try to get me to sign something saying they applied for a job....of course they didn't want to actually apply for the job....they wanted more welfare. Quit being an idiot and open your eyes. if you truly believe thet there's a room full of white people holding negroes down, I have a bridge for sale.

Why don't you date a black guy....then we'll see what you think when he knocks you up and leaves you with nothing but a baby and a mean case of herpes (if your lucky). Then you can marry another one because any respectful man of any other race won't want anything to do with you.
The funny thing is...they do more to hold themselves down then we could EVER accomplish.

HOWARD

United States

#17 Oct 27, 2009
Who did Tucks daughter marry? Whoops wrong topic? What made me think that it went under this one?
Danville Girl

Danville, IL

#18 Oct 27, 2009
Let me just say first that I'm white. It doesn't matter if u are white , black in my book, no one is perfect no matter what color u are..And no I'm not living with a blace man either.. I just believe that color does not matter, there is crime out there that alot of white's do, but u don't hear u people bitch about that now do u.. And to tell u the truth there is a lot of black people that I would let come in my house that a lot of white people..I was brought up that way and will always we be that way.. U people that are putting black people down because they are on public aid, well let me tell u there is a lot of white people out there that are on it to.. I have see in with my own 2 eyes..So u people need to sit back and think on what u r saying, and u need to get a life of your own unstead of worrying about everyone else..
Black people are People

Colorado City, TX

#19 Oct 27, 2009
I am just curious if anyone would have the brass balls to say this stuff to a black mans face? I highly doubt it.

If you cannot say it to the persons face that is not realism. That is cowardism.
witey

Danville, IL

#20 Oct 27, 2009
I say it all the time to them. Being in poverty does not give you an excuse to commit crimes.
Kati

Champaign, IL

#21 Oct 28, 2009
You don't need to insult me because I don't agree with you. That really shows your intelligence now doesn't it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bryant industries (Aug '14) Aug 24 Jeff Owens 107
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul '16 OldManBenny 72
Organize for Trump! Jul '16 Trumpanism 1
Dnc scandal Jul '16 New news 1
girl socks (Dec '10) Jul '16 crimestopper 22
The evils of the democratic party Jul '16 Darnell Jackson 1
The word of God states a woman can't be presid... Jul '16 Utopia 4

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Danville Mortgages