Loaded Rocks

Danville, IL

#1 Apr 26, 2011
Don't people have better places to go than the park, or their car, or the city sidewalk? Doesn't enough happen in the mall parking lot already without me having to see someone's head rising from the driver's seat? You would think it was only young people but it's not. It was a nice car so I know they were not poor or jobless. We need to be more open about our perversions when talking to family and friends so this stays indoors where it belongs. I'm getting tired of crossing paths with this behavior out in public. It wasn't the same people this time although it was the same time of day this morning.

Since: Dec 09

Danville, Il

#2 Apr 27, 2011
Loaded Rocks wrote:
Don't people have better places to go than the park, or their car, or the city sidewalk? Doesn't enough happen in the mall parking lot already without me having to see someone's head rising from the driver's seat? You would think it was only young people but it's not. It was a nice car so I know they were not poor or jobless. We need to be more open about our perversions when talking to family and friends so this stays indoors where it belongs. I'm getting tired of crossing paths with this behavior out in public. It wasn't the same people this time although it was the same time of day this morning.
are you saying they had oral sex? Not true, ask Bill Clinton....

Since: May 11

Westville, IL

#3 May 17, 2011
FREAK! I know it was you. Don't you have anything better to do? What I do in the privacy of my own car is my own business. What kind of a perverted freak sneaks around watching what people do in their cars? I don't know what kind of a name "Loaded Rocks" is but you are a HORRIBLE PERSON!
This freak got me arrested! I did NOTHING WRONG! I was within my own car and what I do there is my business. He was legal and I know for a fact that you never questioned his age. What you did humiliated me beyond belief. I can't face my own family after this. I'm probably going to get fired thanks to you! You like to snoop around don't you? The officer called it "a sex crime" even though that's not what the ticket said. I will hate you forever if I have to get my picture in the paper because of this. I don't know who you are but I'm pretty sure you're the one driving that blue sedan up at the Village Mall some mornings. I see you drive around peeping at other people walking by like you have no life and you obviously don't to call 911 on me. It was perfectly innocent and you had no right to do what you did. I don't know how I can ever live this down. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before.
You try to make every body else feel dirty because you have a dirty mind. You are a HORRIBLE FILTHY FREAK. Go to Hell and die Asshole!

And FYI, "Tuck M", oral sex is not illegal. It's perfectly fine and when I'm in my car I can do whatever I want with whom ever I want and I don't need someone like you judging me either!
Fart U

Citrus Heights, CA

#4 May 22, 2011
bucky the ducky wrote:
FREAK! I know it was you. Don't you have anything better to do? What I do in the privacy of my own car is my own business. What kind of a perverted freak sneaks around watching what people do in their cars? I don't know what kind of a name "Loaded Rocks" is but you are a HORRIBLE PERSON!
This freak got me arrested! I did NOTHING WRONG! I was within my own car and what I do there is my business. He was legal and I know for a fact that you never questioned his age. What you did humiliated me beyond belief. I can't face my own family after this. I'm probably going to get fired thanks to you! You like to snoop around don't you? The officer called it "a sex crime" even though that's not what the ticket said. I will hate you forever if I have to get my picture in the paper because of this. I don't know who you are but I'm pretty sure you're the one driving that blue sedan up at the Village Mall some mornings. I see you drive around peeping at other people walking by like you have no life and you obviously don't to call 911 on me. It was perfectly innocent and you had no right to do what you did. I don't know how I can ever live this down. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before.
You try to make every body else feel dirty because you have a dirty mind. You are a HORRIBLE FILTHY FREAK. Go to Hell and die Asshole!
And FYI, "Tuck M", oral sex is not illegal. It's perfectly fine and when I'm in my car I can do whatever I want with whom ever I want and I don't need someone like you judging me either!
Not only WOULD I have called the police on you, but if I ever see your skanky *ss I'LL call the police on you myself.

You're the pervert. I hope you ARE ashamed (because you should be).

Women like you are the reason there is a Herpes epidemic.

I can't wait until you get knocked up, and all of us taxpayers get to pay for your "special" kid while you go out and suck more guys off in the mall parking lot.
Fart U

Citrus Heights, CA

#5 May 22, 2011
bucky the ducky wrote:
FREAK! I know it was you. Don't you have anything better to do? What I do in the privacy of my own car is my own business. What kind of a perverted freak sneaks around watching what people do in their cars? I don't know what kind of a name "Loaded Rocks" is but you are a HORRIBLE PERSON!
This freak got me arrested! I did NOTHING WRONG! I was within my own car and what I do there is my business. He was legal and I know for a fact that you never questioned his age. What you did humiliated me beyond belief. I can't face my own family after this. I'm probably going to get fired thanks to you! You like to snoop around don't you? The officer called it "a sex crime" even though that's not what the ticket said. I will hate you forever if I have to get my picture in the paper because of this. I don't know who you are but I'm pretty sure you're the one driving that blue sedan up at the Village Mall some mornings. I see you drive around peeping at other people walking by like you have no life and you obviously don't to call 911 on me. It was perfectly innocent and you had no right to do what you did. I don't know how I can ever live this down. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before.
You try to make every body else feel dirty because you have a dirty mind. You are a HORRIBLE FILTHY FREAK. Go to Hell and die Asshole!
And FYI, "Tuck M", oral sex is not illegal. It's perfectly fine and when I'm in my car I can do whatever I want with whom ever I want and I don't need someone like you judging me either!
AND you dserve to be fired.

You wouldn't have beeen arrested if you weren't doing something illegal.

Must be hard to be stupid, trashy, AND loose.

Since: May 11

Westville, IL

#6 May 25, 2011
You are one sorry loser, Fart U. What kind of a name is that anyway? It's a name only a moron would pick.

You are so stupid you don't realize that I can't get pregnant doing oral sex. Maybe you should get a book and read up on it if you're that dumb.

It shouldn't have been illegal. It was in the privacy of my own car and I wasn't parked even close to anyone. You can't see a thing unless you came up close like a freaking pervert to peep inside. There's just a guy sitting in the passenger seat then when I'm done I drive him home. It's not immoral if he isn't diseased and is an adult. They all are. Some dumb pigs like you and the police hate the idea because I am older than them but that is my business not yours.

And for your information I came through the ordeal just fine. As if a loser like you cares!
Mike Ock

United States

#7 May 28, 2011
I'm sure ppl's parents are proud (lewd behavior) as well as the many troops overseas, fighting and dying to protect freedom.
And this is what some ppl do with said freedom
mmfd

Saint Louis, MO

#8 May 31, 2011
bucky the ducky wrote:
You are one sorry loser, Fart U. What kind of a name is that anyway? It's a name only a moron would pick.
You are so stupid you don't realize that I can't get pregnant doing oral sex. Maybe you should get a book and read up on it if you're that dumb.
It shouldn't have been illegal. It was in the privacy of my own car and I wasn't parked even close to anyone. You can't see a thing unless you came up close like a freaking pervert to peep inside. There's just a guy sitting in the passenger seat then when I'm done I drive him home. It's not immoral if he isn't diseased and is an adult. They all are. Some dumb pigs like you and the police hate the idea because I am older than them but that is my business not yours.
And for your information I came through the ordeal just fine. As if a loser like you cares!
Is ANYONE surprised that this nasty skank is from Westville?

STD and white trash capital of the midwest!
Know the Law Sister

Bloomington, IL

#9 Jun 17, 2011
bucky the ducky wrote:
FREAK! I know it was you. Don't you have anything better to do? What I do in the privacy of my own car is my own business. What kind of a perverted freak sneaks around watching what people do in their cars? I don't know what kind of a name "Loaded Rocks" is but you are a HORRIBLE PERSON!
This freak got me arrested! I did NOTHING WRONG! I was within my own car and what I do there is my business. He was legal and I know for a fact that you never questioned his age. What you did humiliated me beyond belief. I can't face my own family after this. I'm probably going to get fired thanks to you! You like to snoop around don't you? The officer called it "a sex crime" even though that's not what the ticket said. I will hate you forever if I have to get my picture in the paper because of this. I don't know who you are but I'm pretty sure you're the one driving that blue sedan up at the Village Mall some mornings. I see you drive around peeping at other people walking by like you have no life and you obviously don't to call 911 on me. It was perfectly innocent and you had no right to do what you did. I don't know how I can ever live this down. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before.
You try to make every body else feel dirty because you have a dirty mind. You are a HORRIBLE FILTHY FREAK. Go to Hell and die Asshole!
And FYI, "Tuck M", oral sex is not illegal. It's perfectly fine and when I'm in my car I can do whatever I want with whom ever I want and I don't need someone like you judging me either!
FYI< if it can be seen by a third party it is breaking the law.
know what your talking about before you start spouting hate
just saying
woodywoodpecker

Paris, IL

#10 Jun 28, 2011
HEY BUCKY ARE U GOIN TO FIND A NEW BLOWING SPOT? IF SO LET ME KNOW WHERE ITS AT AND ILL COME SIT IN YOUR CAR WITH YA! HOW BOUT THE IGA TOMMOROW AT 1PM SEE YA THERE!!
yamuas08

Bloomington, IL

#11 Aug 4, 2011
Haha I've had sex at the park on the west side of vermillion lake :)
yeah

Newaygo, MI

#12 Aug 7, 2011
yamuas08 wrote:
Haha I've had sex at the park on the west side of vermillion lake :)
who hasn't?
brad ellis

United States

#13 Aug 7, 2011
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>who hasn't?
You
Tom Tucker

Danville, IL

#14 Aug 16, 2011
I want you to know I have had outdoor sex on city sidewalks all over town. The hoes at the Court House and certain upscale restaurants have been more than willing to get down on bended knee at my suggestion. They are almost all married or have boyfriends. I wouldn't waste my time staining my car seats with my gushing seed for these girls so it has to be literally out of doors.
over 40

Elkton, KY

#15 Oct 20, 2011
bucky email me mesowantsum@yahoo.com

Since: Nov 12

Cardiff

#16 Nov 30, 2012
i love it!!...me and me GF had anal on top of a hill back in the summer!!.....great fun!!:)
Johnnella

Catlin, IL

#17 Dec 1, 2012
I wonse had sex on da playground wit five odder boys but, it wasnt till he was done and my dressed taked back over my head my brudder was shocked. East Park playground was da bomb!!!!! I was in da foth gade but, sinse i was 17, der wadn't no laws i breaked. Why ebeyding always gotta be bout racism cant we juss gets long? Likes I say, i wood works if i could i cant i disabled. Wees neber did find out if my brudder was da fadder and da unkle. We neber new his daddy eiter.
steve

Westville, IL

#18 Dec 13, 2012
bucky the ducky whats up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vermilion jail officer fired over pot taken int... 3 hr Ed Donna 4
Why Does D-Vegas Suck? (Apr '12) Dec 21 The real story 114
Presence Torture Hospital Dec 18 red 4
Who's the bar tender at Main Street bar with th... Dec 15 ihatedanville 5
Danville councilman says he's a candidate to re... Dec 9 Mike Purr 2
Barbaric police, civilized citizens Dec 5 Dunkin cops 1
Pritcher vermilion county's dirty cop Dec 3 Corruption buster 10
Danville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Danville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Danville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Danville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Colts' Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Bears vs. Vikings: What Experts Are Saying About Chicago
NBC Sports 6:03 AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015