Driver Charged After Fatal Car Accident

Mar 3, 2012 Full story: RochesterHomepage.net 13

One person is dead after a car accident in the Town of North Dansville early Saturday morning.

Full Story
bambam

Rochester, NY

#1 Mar 4, 2012
who gave him the beer he was 18 ?
blah

Middleport, NY

#2 Mar 4, 2012
What teenager can't get their hands on some beer? It really isnt that hard but still doesn't make it right. Sadly in this case it caused a young life to be lost. I really wish kids in this town would wake up and realize what they are doing. I am scared to even watch the news or look at my facebook for fear of more incidents like these. My thoughts are with Josh's family. As for the others it is my understanding that they are doing ok. I would just like to see them all get better and use this as an example.
dianne

Binghamton, NY

#3 Mar 5, 2012
most obviously the kid that was killed was 22 - he was probably the one who bought the alochol

Since: Mar 12

East Brookfield, MA

#4 Mar 5, 2012
dianne wrote:
most obviously the kid that was killed was 22 - he was probably the one who bought the alochol
It's my understanding that a relative of one of the boys bought the alcohol....
d ville

Hemlock, NY

#5 Mar 5, 2012
yes thats what i heard toooo, but only a 12 pack, she claims it wasnt enough to get them all drunk,
Sad

Endicott, NY

#6 Mar 5, 2012
It is such a sad story and happens everywhere these days. Peace to the families and everyone who knew the boy who died.
The Mayor of Hemlock

Nunda, NY

#7 Mar 6, 2012
This is very sad for all involved and my thoughts are with them ALL
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#8 Mar 7, 2012
Why is this sad exactly? One chose to drive drunk, and the other chose not to wear a seatbelt.

Google Terry Moyer Albion, NY.
vajoe

Bath, NY

#9 Mar 9, 2012
a sixpack, with some people all it takes is one or two beers to get intoxicated
vajoe

Bath, NY

#10 Mar 9, 2012
excuse me a 12 pack
The Mayor of Hemlock

Nunda, NY

#11 Mar 9, 2012
EDDIE .......... WHY IS THIS SAD ????????? One person lost there life and several others have to live with it for the rest of there life. My heart goes out to ALL involved.
IMHO

Rochester, NY

#12 Mar 10, 2012
The Mayor of Hemlock wrote:
EDDIE .......... WHY IS THIS SAD ????????? One person lost there life and several others have to live with it for the rest of there life. My heart goes out to ALL involved.
Those individuals made a choice...thankfully, noone who was innocent was involved. I am sorry for the friends and family who have to deal with the aftermath.
Fred

Ocala, FL

#13 Mar 23, 2012
Who is the Mayor of Hemlock??? Have yet to find this info on the internet or anywhere!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coach D...L Fired? 5 hr Dansville working... 2
Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '14 I voted Zornow 3
In Swain: Man charged with felony attempted abo... Nov '14 curious 2
sex offender (Jan '13) Oct '14 ToddBarrettisScum 14
Is there a serial rapist in the Wayland? Sep '14 Drifter69 3
Some upsets in village elections (Mar '07) Sep '14 Vote Zornow 9
Four Wayland men arrested for thefts in Sparta (Jan '12) Sep '14 Dansville working... 12
Dansville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dansville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dansville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:53 pm PST