i get paid for doing this !!!!

i get paid for doing this !!!!

Posted in the Dansville Forum

hog

Horseheads, NY

#1 Aug 13, 2009
i'm sure you could take endless photo's of them screwing off........
enough to fill a 120 gb hard drive ??
....there is NO supervision, it is like giving the wolf the keys to the chicken coop.
Think First

Horseheads, NY

#2 Aug 14, 2009
then go take more. I'm sure I could fill 120gb of pics of them working faster then you.. Get a life you loser.. He is sitting next to the press that is getting riped down, seems with a the water lines running to there he might have to keep a eye on whats going on. Its like giving a window licker a camera
Just Stop

Rochester, NY

#3 Aug 14, 2009
Only an idiot would think these municipality guys work hard. The slowest drivers on the road are always state road crews going from one "Job" to the other. They pay these guys full time pay for a part time job. This type of behavior should not surprise anyone. Do you think this guy is embarrassed at the photo, of course not, he won't loose his job and he'll probably head down to the bus garage for some free gas.

Great post Hog, keep the pics coming I love it
Just Stop

Rochester, NY

#4 Aug 14, 2009
Think first - you are a moron. Prior to all demolitions, gas, water and electrical must be cut. This public paid ass is just wasting the tax payers money. Isn't it ironic, a lazy over paid public employee in front of a closed New York business being torn down.

My wife's father was employed at the Dansville press, now like the smart New Yorker's lives in another state. Dansville and New York are dumps.
hog

Horseheads, NY

#5 Aug 15, 2009
the moron was sitting shooting the shit for over 45 minutes on ossian and lincoln with the truck idling, and they fault chapman and mckinney
ol bastard

Horseheads, NY

#6 Aug 15, 2009
Think First wrote:
then go take more. I'm sure I could fill 120gb of pics of them working faster then you.. Get a life you loser.. He is sitting next to the press that is getting riped down, seems with a the water lines running to there he might have to keep a eye on whats going on. Its like giving a window licker a camera
get your facts straight shortbus, he was at ossian and lincoln shooting the shit for 45 mins. with the truck idling
Roto Rooter

West Eaton, NY

#7 Aug 17, 2009
Think First wrote:
Wilcox press? you kidding me? looks like he's sitting on lincoln over by the h&r block talking to that lazy morph guy... basically two bums shooting the $hit wasting tax payer money in one way or the other......
cooter

Horseheads, NY

#8 Aug 18, 2009
go dansville !!! abuse those taxpayer dollars !!! great supervision. wtf !!!
duhsville

Buhl, MN

#9 Feb 1, 2010
...they drive so slow i saw two snow plows pass them one day
Just me

Hilton, NY

#10 Mar 4, 2012
they all do it! LAZY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four Wayland men arrested for thefts in Sparta (Jan '12) Feb '17 TJ Spankit 19
Large Built Hispanic Man Seen on Franklyn Stree... Feb '17 MrMagoo 1
whatever became of good ol rick sawdey anyway? (Dec '10) Jan '17 No name 18
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '16 reasonvoice 27
Adoptee (Nov '16) Nov '16 Lynn ann 1
News Dansville Dental welcomes Dr. Park (Oct '16) Oct '16 Ben 1
sexual predator (Mar '12) May '16 Vibe 4

Dansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dansville Mortgages