Catholic School closing

Catholic School closing

Posted in the Dansville Forum

Portland Maine

Lincolnville, ME

#1 Sep 14, 2008
I have a great idea!. Why don't the good folks in Dansville use the 2.5 million dollars to refurbish a building that is worthless, the castle on the hill,(it's only valuable when someone puts a value on it). So, lets put $0.00 value on the Castle and take the 2.5 million and give value to the Catholic School staying open, so the kids get an education, and grow up to be alot smarter than the people who want a decayed building preserved for?????(dig a hole and bury the building man, let it go )
MIRROR

Horseheads, NY

#2 Sep 23, 2008
good riddens catholic school !
give the 2.5 million to the kids that were abused by priests.
Not-so-Holy Roller

United States

#3 Sep 24, 2008
MIRROR wrote:
good riddens catholic school !
give the 2.5 million to the kids that were abused by priests.
There were no victims in this area that we know of....what a screwed-up thing to say.....how very closed-minded of you!!!
Not-so-Holy Roller

United States

#4 Sep 24, 2008
Also...what the hell is "riddens"? it's ridence.
COOTER

Louisville, KY

#5 Sep 28, 2008
Portland, ME is an uneducated slob. I call them "Portland, ME" because you will notice that although they think they are smart and hiding by changing their name every post, they cannot change their IP address. I can because I am smarter than them.
COOTER

Louisville, KY

#6 Sep 28, 2008
OH, look,,, I am in NJ. NOT!!!!
carl

Murrysville, PA

#7 Oct 2, 2008
i am looking for burial location of park and rose travis wilkinson i believe she died before 1920 and park lived till the 1930s their son mark died 1953 and park jr died in the 1970s in canandaigua ny they had a daughter that lived in howard ny
correct English stickler

North Wales, PA

#8 Oct 3, 2008
Actually on the "good riddens" issue you are both wrong....it is riddance. Check the dictionary.
proud ranger wife

United States

#9 Oct 3, 2008
thanks for letting me know, I am a product of the first "spell check" generation--in other words, I've relied on it too much, leaving much to be desired with my spelling skills!
COOTER

Horseheads, NY

#10 Oct 3, 2008
Hey Proud Rangers Wife, Check out this thread, you will be sick. I was http://www.topix.com/forum/city/rochester-ny/...
proud ranger wife

United States

#11 Oct 3, 2008
Look at it now COOTER!
Leo

Port Angeles, WA

#12 Apr 1, 2012
carl wrote:
i am looking for burial location of park and rose travis wilkinson i believe she died before 1920 and park lived till the 1930s their son mark died 1953 and park jr died in the 1970s in canandaigua ny they had a daughter that lived in howard ny
They are my great grand parents. Rose died March 1936 from a heart attack. Don't have a date for Park but it was before Rose. My grandfather Mark died 5 May 1956 and is buried in Mapleview cemetery in Cohocton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Jul 25 josephbarkley 20
Cynthia H. Fraser, M.D. Board, OB/GYN (Sep '15) Jul '16 Curious 2
sexual predator (Mar '12) May '16 Vibe 4
Wayland troopers (Jan '16) Apr '16 Your mom 2
snitch! Apr '16 smdh 1
Will from dollar general in Dansville ny (Feb '16) Feb '16 Unknown 1
Wills ex wife (Feb '16) Feb '16 Unknown 1

Dansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dansville Mortgages