Toddler falls from on ledge

Toddler falls from on ledge

There are 52 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Aug 4, 2008, titled Toddler falls from on ledge. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

The mother of a two-year-old boy has been charged with risk of injury by state police after her son was spotted tottering along a second story ledge outside the family's Danielson apartment Sunday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Stratfordite

Edison, NJ

#45 Aug 8, 2008
How did we get from a child falling off a ledge to piano lessons?

Since: May 08

Bronx, NY

#46 Aug 8, 2008
I saw what was done to us in my pervious job. A child came in with a chipped front tooth. Said his mother got mad at him at home and when he was at the sink hit the back of his head with her hand at the sink , which his mouth hit the sink and chipped his tooth. DCF was called,, all were questioned what the boy told us, stories were exact word per word and the little boy's story was exact to our. DCF then contacted mother and TOLD mother (giving the persons full name in fact) who made the call to them.

Since: May 08

Bronx, NY

#47 Aug 8, 2008
Stratfordite:

Yes that is the Jeff from Stratford, whos father was Eddie Leonard....
Mom2Boys

United States

#48 Aug 8, 2008
Phyllis...I don't remember mentioning piano lessons, sorry. Must have been some one else.
I grew up in Stratford and moved to Milford when I had children.

Since: Mar 08

Stratford, CT

#49 Aug 8, 2008
Stratfordite wrote:
and your point..You made none of course!

Stratford, CT

#50 Aug 8, 2008
Mom2Boys wrote:
Phyllis...I don't remember mentioning piano lessons, sorry. Must have been some one else.
Mom2Boys-Someone used your name re: the fire/pot involved in Milford said they were taking their child to piano lessons on Meadow st ...lot of name scalping here..best off resistering your name so no one can use it xox-Phyl
observer

Milford, CT

#51 Aug 8, 2008
Mom2Boys wrote:
There goes Phyllis again with her blog-watch. LynneB mentioned on the Milford-Pot topic that she had been picking up her children near the spot where the stash went up in smoke .....

Stratford, CT

#52 Aug 8, 2008
observer wrote:
<quoted text>
There goes Phyllis again with her blog-watch. LynneB mentioned on the Milford-Pot topic that she had been picking up her children near the spot where the stash went up in smoke .....
James? sounds like you- you obviously are doing the same thing you are accusing me of ..so I guess that makes you a Blog watching-blog watcher-LOL
Mom2Boys

United States

#53 Aug 8, 2008
THE GENUINEPHYLLIS wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom2Boys-Someone used your name re: the fire/pot involved in Milford said they were taking their child to piano lessons on Meadow st ...lot of name scalping here..best off resistering your name so no one can use it xox-Phyl
Whaaaaa?????????? Someone is using my name?? How do I protect that? Or change it?

Stratford, CT

#54 Aug 8, 2008
Mom2Boys wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaaaaa?????????? Someone is using my name?? How do I protect that? Or change it?
Reister your name-screen name then as mine has green backround ...no one can use your name or if someone posts without your registered name w/ backround we/you could tell if an imposter...lots of them around!

Stratford, CT

#56 Aug 8, 2008
Herpes2008 wrote:
Has she gotten a drug or alcohol test?
Who?? what are you yippin about?
observer

Chicopee, MA

#57 Aug 9, 2008
Stratfordite wrote:
The kid fell "from on ledge" (thread title).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danielson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racism in Eastern Connecticut often hidden (Jan '07) Nov 12 Paul Kersey 24
News 24-year-old arrested in Plainfield drug bust, m... (Mar '17) Oct 22 Dingo 2
Jim Zahansky of Weiss & Hale charged with 2nd DWI (Feb '16) Oct 22 Dingo 2
Danielson Music Thread (Dec '14) Aug '17 Musikologist 5
News Ten Fire Crews Battle Blaze Overnight in Danielson (Dec '16) Dec '16 Kathy Caulfield 2
News Police search for Norwich twin brothers in conn... (Nov '16) Nov '16 pumpkin 1
News Runaway sex trafficking victim found in stolen ... (May '16) May '16 America Gentleman... 1

Danielson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Danielson Mortgages